Credit Suisse Group American Depositary Shares (CS): Price and Financial Metrics
CS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Credit Suisse Group Ag is higher than it is for about 92.65% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.46 for Credit Suisse Group Ag; that's greater than it is for 97.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Credit Suisse Group Ag is reporting a growth rate of -266.25%; that's higher than merely 7.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DFS, DB, NTRS, JEF, and CM.
- CS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Credit Suisse Group Ag's official web site, go to www.credit-suisse.com.
CS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.85||52-week high||$14.95|
|Prev. close||$10.76||52-week low||$7.33|
|Day high||$10.85||Avg. volume||4,641,250|
|50-day MA||$12.91||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$11.86||Market Cap||26.56B|
Credit Suisse Group American Depositary Shares (CS) Company Bio
Credit Suisse Group operates in three segments: Private Banking & Wealth Management and Investment Banking. Private Banking & Wealth Management offers advice and a range of financial solutions to private, corporate and institutional clients. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Zürich, Switzerland.
CS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CS Latest Social Stream
View Full CS Social Stream
Latest CS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Credit Suisse Group Ag that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CS as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors Credit Suisse Group AG - CS
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 16, 2021 / Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Credit Suisse Group AG ("Credit Suisse" or the "Company") (NYSE:CS). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S.
A pension fund filed a lawsuit against Credit Suisse Group AG on Friday in a U.S. court, accusing the Swiss bank of misleading investors and mismanaging risk exposure to high-risk clients, including Greensill Capital and Archegos Capital Management. The pension fund, City of St. Clair Shores Police & Fire Retirement System, based in St. Clair Shores, Michigan, filed the class action lawsuit in federal court in Manhattan, alleging violations of federal securities laws.
The suit alleges defendants issued false statements re: Credit Suisse business and prospects, resulting in its stock trading at inflated prices.
So what did the stock market do today?
The collapse of Archegos Capital Management LP, an investment firm that few even on Wall Street had heard of until it imploded last month, is changing a lucrative, decades-old part of global banking.Nomura Holdings Inc. and Credit Suisse Group AG, the two lenders hit hardest, have started to curb financing in the business with hedge funds…
CS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSWant to do more research on Credit Suisse Group Ag's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!