Credit Suisse Group American Depositary Shares (CS): Price and Financial Metrics
CS Stock Summary
- CS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,021.69 -- higher than 97.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.24 for Credit Suisse Group Ag; that's greater than it is for 98.31% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CS comes in at 48.54% -- higher than that of 95.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTSH, LUV, ROST, F, and DG.
- Visit CS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.credit-suisse.com.
CS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.87||52-week high||$14.12|
|Prev. close||$13.94||52-week low||$10.94|
|Day high||$13.91||Avg. volume||1,969,858|
|50-day MA||$13.33||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$12.42||Market Cap||34.78B|
Credit Suisse Group American Depositary Shares (CS) Company Bio
Credit Suisse Group operates in three segments: Private Banking & Wealth Management and Investment Banking. Private Banking & Wealth Management offers advice and a range of financial solutions to private, corporate and institutional clients. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Zürich, Switzerland.