Credit Suisse Group American Depositary Shares (CS): Price and Financial Metrics
CS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,909.22, Credit Suisse Group Ag is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.31% of US stocks.
- CS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.17% of US stocks.
- Credit Suisse Group Ag's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 51.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTSH, GIS, BF.B, F, and IR.
- CS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Credit Suisse Group Ag's official web site, go to www.credit-suisse.com.
CS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CS Price/Volume Stats
Credit Suisse Group American Depositary Shares (CS) Company Bio
Credit Suisse Group operates in three segments: Private Banking & Wealth Management and Investment Banking. Private Banking & Wealth Management offers advice and a range of financial solutions to private, corporate and institutional clients. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Zürich, Switzerland.