Credit Suisse Group American Depositary Shares (CS): Price and Financial Metrics
CS Stock Summary
- CS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,143.78 -- higher than 97.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.46% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CS comes in at 85.8% -- higher than that of 94.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CM, RBS, DB, PRU, and COF.
- Visit CS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.credit-suisse.com.
CS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.92||52-week high||$14.12|
|Prev. close||$7.67||52-week low||$6.47|
|Day high||$8.09||Avg. volume||4,131,528|
|50-day MA||$10.88||Dividend yield||3.39%|
|200-day MA||$12.09||Market Cap||19.86B|
Credit Suisse Group American Depositary Shares (CS) Company Bio
Credit Suisse Group operates in three segments: Private Banking & Wealth Management and Investment Banking. Private Banking & Wealth Management offers advice and a range of financial solutions to private, corporate and institutional clients. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Zürich, Switzerland.