Credit Suisse Group American Depositary Shares (CS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CS POWR Grades
- CS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 79.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
CS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Credit Suisse Group Ag is higher than it is for about 92.51% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.46 for Credit Suisse Group Ag; that's greater than it is for 97.63% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CS has reported earnings growth of -266.25%, putting it ahead of only 8.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Credit Suisse Group Ag are LYG, ING, ALLY, PFG, and DB.
- Visit CS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.credit-suisse.com.
CS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.39||52-week high||$14.95|
|Prev. close||$10.23||52-week low||$9.28|
|Day high||$10.40||Avg. volume||5,645,651|
|50-day MA||$10.43||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$11.77||Market Cap||27.54B|
Credit Suisse Group American Depositary Shares (CS) Company Bio
Credit Suisse Group operates in three segments: Private Banking & Wealth Management and Investment Banking. Private Banking & Wealth Management offers advice and a range of financial solutions to private, corporate and institutional clients. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Zürich, Switzerland.
CS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CS Latest Social Stream
View Full CS Social Stream
Latest CS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Credit Suisse Group Ag that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CS as an investment opportunity.
Credit Suisse has hired HSBC banker Orazio Tarda to bolster its financial services coverage and beef up its senior ranks after a swathe of departures, investigations and divisional reshuffles. Italian-born Tarda will become the Swiss lender's global co-head of fintech, according to a memo seen by Reuters, after leading HSBC's fintech franchise since 2018 in a career spanning 16 years at the bank. Tarda will also join Credit Suisse's client advisory group in Europe, the Middle East and Africa as part of the bank's efforts to increase M&A revenue and market share.
Summary List Placement Here''s a rundown of hires, exits, and promotions from the past week. Are we missing anyone? Let us know. Credit Suisse appointed David Wildermuth to be chief risk officer and a member of the executive board, the firm announced Tuesday . Wildermuth previously spent 24 years at Goldman Sachs , most recently as the deputy chief risk office. His hire comes nearly months after former chief risk officer, Laura Werner , stepped down immediately following the Archegos scandal. Interim chief risk officer Joachim Oechslin will remain in his role until Wildermuth joins the firm, which will be no later than February 1. Borzu Masoudi , head of equity macro derivatives at JPMorgan , resigned to join Millennium Partners , Insider reported . Masoudi, who joined JPMorgan three ye...
A sizable number of call options remain in the open interest for HSBC, with unusually high option premiums.
Credit Suisse, recently hit by the Archegos and Greensill scandals, has created a new role of chief risk officer for asset management that will be filled by Wolfram Peters, former chief risk officer at Allianz Global Investors, executives of the Swiss bank said in an internal memo seen by Reuters. Switzerland's second-biggest bank has been overhauling risk and compliance since the two separate scandals hit its asset management and investment banking businesses in March, capping off a tumultuous two years for the lender.
CS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|