Credit Suisse Group American Depositary Shares (CS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Currently, CS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 0.68% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OBNK, BHB, IMO, WMB and ACU.
CS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 57.67% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CS, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, CS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 9.25% such stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Credit Suisse Group Ag than it is for merely 15.55% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 6.11% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CS Dividend Chart
CS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|