Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CSCO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $201,566,380,120, Cisco Systems Inc has a greater market value than 99.3% of US stocks.
- CSCO's went public 29.74 years ago, making it older than 83.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Cisco Systems Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVS, ORCL, BA, MRK, and PFE.
- Visit CSCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cisco.com.
CSCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.30||52-week high||$58.26|
|Prev. close||$45.67||52-week low||$40.25|
|Day high||$46.05||Avg. volume||20,599,938|
|50-day MA||$46.24||Dividend yield||3.09%|
|200-day MA||$51.55||Market Cap||192.17B|
Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Company Bio
Cisco Systems designs, manufactures, and sells Internet Protocol (IP) based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Jose, California.