Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CSCO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $203,671,025,986, Cisco Systems Inc has a greater market value than 99.28% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,109.28, Cisco Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.64%, Cisco Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.82% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVS, ORCL, BA, PFE, and SAP.
- Visit CSCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cisco.com.
CSCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.80||52-week high||$58.26|
|Prev. close||$49.02||52-week low||$43.40|
|Day high||$49.20||Avg. volume||19,190,301|
|50-day MA||$46.56||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$50.92||Market Cap||207.02B|
Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Company Bio
Cisco Systems designs, manufactures, and sells Internet Protocol (IP) based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Jose, California.