Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CSCO Stock Summary
- CSCO has a market capitalization of $223,121,366,159 -- more than approximately 99.31% of US stocks.
- Cisco Systems Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.24% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Cisco Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 17.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORCL, NFLX, ADBE, PFE, and ABBV.
- CSCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cisco Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.cisco.com.
CSCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.79||52-week high||$53.18|
|Prev. close||$52.85||52-week low||$35.28|
|Day high||$52.79||Avg. volume||21,759,525|
|50-day MA||$49.03||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$44.34||Market Cap||218.65B|
Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Company Bio
Cisco Systems designs, manufactures, and sells Internet Protocol (IP) based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Jose, California.
CSCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cisco Systems Inc. To summarize, we found that Cisco Systems Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CSCO, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Cisco Systems Inc over the past 5.45 years is 0.05%; that's better than merely 20.54% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 20.75% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CSCO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CSCO Social Stream
Latest CSCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cisco Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSCO as an investment opportunity.
Cisco Acclaimed by Frost & Sullivan for Offering Unprecedented Visibility and Security for Industrial Networks with Its Cyber Vision Platform
Based on its recent analysis of the global industrial control systems (ICS) cybersecurity market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Cisco Systems, Inc. with the 2020 Global Enabling Technology Leadership Award for its Cyber Vision platform. The solution offers both information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) teams a comprehensive view of their IoT/OT security posture, so that they can work together in leveraging existing IT security tools and expertise to protect industrial operations against cyber threats.
The Dow Jones was up modestly in afternoon trading, poised for its fourth straight weekly gain. Cisco Systems outperformed, helped by an analyst upgrade.
Cisco stock is up 20% so far in 2021, and Wolfe Research analyst Jeff Kvaal sees even more gains for the networking-infrastructure giant.
The Dow Jones was gaining even as the Nasdaq struggled. Cisco was among the top blue chips. A clutch of Warren Buffett stocks are nearing buy points.
Dow Jones Today Sets Pace As Stocks Open Mixed; Caterpillar's New Buy Point; Progygny, Lattice Semi To Join S&P 400
IBD 50 stock Progygny nailed an early breakout and Cisco Systems led the Dow Jones today, as stocks opened mixed on Friday.
CSCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSCOWant to see what other sources are saying about Cisco Systems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!