Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSCO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CSCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.58% of US stocks.
- CSCO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CSCO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
CSCO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $164,353,766,680, CISCO SYSTEMS INC has a greater market value than 99.09% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 167.02, CISCO SYSTEMS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.32% of US stocks.
- CISCO SYSTEMS INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.49% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CISCO SYSTEMS INC are TXN, NVS, ADBE, AZN, and RTX.
- Visit CSCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cisco.com.
CSCO Valuation Summary
- CSCO's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- CSCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSCO.
CSCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.18%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.88%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.6%.
The table below shows CSCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSCO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.1% of graded US stocks.
- CSCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.522 -- ranking 58th of 83 Computers stocks.
- LTRX, DBD, and SAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSCO.
The table below shows CSCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.57||52-week high||$64.29|
|Prev. close||$41.82||52-week low||$39.96|
|Day high||$41.57||Avg. volume||21,847,416|
|50-day MA||$44.56||Dividend yield||3.63%|
|200-day MA||$50.02||Market Cap||170.80B|
Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Company Bio
Cisco Systems designs, manufactures, and sells Internet Protocol (IP) based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CSCO Social Stream
Latest CSCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CISCO SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSCO as an investment opportunity.
The pandemic-driven growth of Zoom Video is long over. Corporate clients could boost Zoom stock but Microsoft looms.
The outlook for CSCO stock depends on trends for cloud computing, plus corporate and telecom networks amid the shift to remote work.
Cisco Systems Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSCO ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. Typically, the ex-dividend...
(Bloomberg) -- Most Read from BloombergMacKenzie Scott Files for Divorce From Science Teacher HusbandMeta to Cut Headcount for First Time, Slash Budgets Across TeamsTop Apple Executive Is Leaving After Making Crude Remarks in TikTok VideoStocks Plummet to 22-Month Low as Fed Hawks Circle: Markets WrapMarjorie Taylor Greene’s Husband Files for Divorce After 27 YearsAmerican companies have had a growing list of reasons to downgrade their ties with China in recent years. Former President Donald Tru
CSCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|