Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CSCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.38||52-week high||$52.56|
|Prev. close||$50.21||52-week low||$38.60|
|Day high||$49.85||Avg. volume||18,633,609|
|50-day MA||$48.82||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$47.02||Market Cap||201.23B|
CSCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSCO POWR Grades
- CSCO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.93% of US stocks.
- CSCO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CSCO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 57.24% of US stocks).
CSCO Stock Summary
- CISCO SYSTEMS INC's market capitalization of $198,278,806,776 is ahead of 99.2% of US-listed equities.
- CSCO's went public 33.19 years ago, making it older than 86.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CSCO is more volatile than merely 10.03% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CISCO SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PFE, NVS, NFLX, SAP, and ADBE.
- Visit CSCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cisco.com.
CSCO Valuation Summary
- CSCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.8; this is 34.75% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CSCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSCO.
CSCO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -2.35%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.6%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.26%.
The table below shows CSCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSCO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.1% of graded US stocks.
- CSCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.522 -- ranking 58th of 83 Computers stocks.
- LTRX, DBD, and SAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSCO.
The table below shows CSCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSCO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CSCO, see our CSCO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$62.30||Average Broker Recommendation||1.66 (Moderate Buy)|
Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Company Bio
Cisco Systems designs, manufactures, and sells Internet Protocol (IP) based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Jose, California.
CSCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CSCO Social Stream
Latest CSCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CISCO SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSCO as an investment opportunity.
10 Technology Dividend Stocks Billionaires Are Loading Up On
In this article, we discuss 10 technology dividend stocks billionaires are loading up on. You can skip our detailed analysis of the tech sector and dividend stocks, and go directly to read 5 Technology Dividend Stocks Billionaires Are Loading Up On. The tech sector is on a winning spree this year after recording one of […]
Is Zoom A Buy Amid AI Software Race In Workplace Collaboration?
The pandemic-driven growth of Zoom Video is long over. Corporate clients could boost Zoom stock but Microsoft looms.
Is Cisco Stock A Buy Amid Debate Over Acquisitions, Capital Returns?
The outlook for CSCO stock depends on trends for cloud computing, plus corporate and telecom networks amid the shift to remote work.
Cisco’s Sustainability 101: What Is Net Zero?
Cisco Systems Inc.
Bandwidth Announces Maestro Integration With Webex Calling To Simplify Cloud Migration
At CiscoLive! US today, Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ: BAND), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, announced the expansion of its longtime partnership with Cisco to enable global enterprise cloud migration via Cloud Connect for Webex by Cisco's cloud-based phone system, Webex Calling, powered by Bandwidth's award-winning MaestroTM platform. Cisco customers can now bring their own carrier (BYOC) for Webex Calling with Bandwidth's owned-and-operated Tier 1 network.
CSCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSCOWant to see what other sources are saying about Cisco Systems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...