Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CSCO has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 97.42% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CSCO reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.49% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CSCO has returned $6,126,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.48% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CSCO's price: CPB, LGHL, TAK, KAR and MPX.
CSCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cisco Systems Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 6.01%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cisco Systems Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, CSCO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 82.54% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, Cisco Systems Inc's expected return of -6.01% is higher than 81.75% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Cisco Systems Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 81.75% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
CSCO Dividend Chart
CSCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|