Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, CSCO has issued more dividends than 97.32% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CSCO reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.67% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CSCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ESCA, BLL, PG, ERIE and WILC.
CSCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CSCO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 45.11% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CSCO, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, CSCO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 87.1% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Cisco Systems Inc's estimated return of 45.11% surpasses about 74.86% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CSCO Dividend Chart
CSCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|