Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CSCO has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 97.33% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CSCO reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.33% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CSCO has returned $6,085,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.45% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CSCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VHC, MOMO, LNT, CL and FLO.
CSCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CSCO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 29.31%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cisco Systems Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, CSCO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 88.1% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CSCO's provides a return of 29.31% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 76.57% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CSCO Dividend Chart
CSCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|