Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CSCO has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 97.3% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CSCO reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.66% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, CSCO generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 96.61% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CSCO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GSHD, OMI, WMT, TEVA and ARTW.
CSCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Cisco Systems Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 17.51% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CSCO, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, CSCO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 76.81% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 17.51%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 78.26% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CSCO has a discount rate lower than 78.26% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
CSCO Dividend Chart
CSCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|