Caesarstone Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CSTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CSTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.37% of US stocks.
- CSTE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CSTE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33.4% of US stocks).
CSTE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CAESARSTONE LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CSTE's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.05% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CSTE has reported earnings growth of -39.4%, putting it ahead of 26.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CAESARSTONE LTD are UTMD, DLTH, SAMG, EDUC, and APT.
- Visit CSTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caesarstone.com.
CSTE Valuation Summary
- CSTE's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 76% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 130 months, CSTE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSTE.
CSTE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -6.58%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -41.75%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.66%.
The table below shows CSTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.61% of graded US stocks.
- CSTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.739 -- ranking 37th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PATK, SNA, and DOOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSTE.
The table below shows CSTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.51||52-week high||$12.82|
|Prev. close||$6.32||52-week low||$6.27|
|Day high||$6.55||Avg. volume||110,414|
|50-day MA||$8.57||Dividend yield||12.29%|
|200-day MA||$9.70||Market Cap||224.42M|
Caesarstone Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CSTE) Company Bio
CaesarStone Sdot-Yam Ltd. manufactures high quality engineered quartz surfaces, which are used in both residential and commercial buildings as countertops, vanities, wall cladding, floors and other interior surfaces. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in MP Menashe, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTE Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTE Social Stream
Latest CSTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAESARSTONE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTE as an investment opportunity.
The analysts covering Caesarstone Ltd. ( NASDAQ:CSTE ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by making...
CaesarStone (CSTE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -96.55% and 1.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MP MENASHE, Israel, November 09, 2022--Caesarstone Ltd. (NASDAQ: CSTE), a leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality engineered surfaces, today reported financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Typically, we'll want...
MP MENASHE, Israel, October 26, 2022--Caesarstone Ltd. (NASDAQ: CSTE), a leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality engineered surfaces, today announced that it will release its earnings results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 before the market opens.
CSTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|