Caesarstone Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CSTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTE POWR Grades
- CSTE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSTE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CSTE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
CSTE Stock Summary
- CSTE's price/sales ratio is 1.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 20.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 78.25%, Caesarstone Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 89.41% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CSTE has reported earnings growth of 190.09%, putting it ahead of 90.64% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GCP, ARLP, SATS, NICK, and ORN.
- Visit CSTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caesarstone.com.
CSTE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CSTE's price/earnings ratio is 13.62% higher, now standing at 29.2.
- Over the past 112 months, CSTE's price/earnings ratio has gone up $11.8.
- Over the past 112 months, CSTE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSTE.
CSTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.59||52-week high||$19.80|
|Prev. close||$14.87||52-week low||$9.23|
|Day high||$14.84||Avg. volume||165,972|
|50-day MA||$15.29||Dividend yield||5.76%|
|200-day MA||$12.88||Market Cap||502.44M|
Caesarstone Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CSTE) Company Bio
CaesarStone Sdot-Yam Ltd. manufactures high quality engineered quartz surfaces, which are used in both residential and commercial buildings as countertops, vanities, wall cladding, floors and other interior surfaces. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in MP Menashe, Israel.
CSTE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CSTE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Caesarstone Ltd ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CSTE, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.23 years, is 0.26% -- higher than 62.94% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 59.64% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTE Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTE Social Stream
Latest CSTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Caesarstone Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTE as an investment opportunity.
Julia Saplina/iStock via Getty ImagesIntroduction Caesarstone (CSTE) is an international leader in the quartz countertops market, while its Lioli subsidiary is a key player in the porcelain countertop business. If you’ve recently bought or renovated a home, you may even have purchased their products. The company’s revenues are globally diversified,...
Caesarstone Ltd. (NASDAQ: CSTE), a leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality engineered surfaces, today announced that Yuval Dagim, CEO, and Ophir Yakovian, CFO, will address attendees at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Caesarstone Ltd. (NASDAQ: CSTE), a leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality engineered surfaces, today announced that Yuval Dagim, CEO, and Ophir Yakovian, CFO, will attend the 2021 UBS Global Industrials & Transportation Virtual Conference on Tuesday, June 8, 2021.
Image source: The Motley Fool. CAESARSTONE LTD (NASDAQ: CSTE)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 5, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to the Caesarstone First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
Caesarstone Ltd. (NASDAQ: CSTE), a leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality engineered surfaces, today reported financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
CSTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|