Caesarstone Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CSTE): Price and Financial Metrics
CSTE Stock Summary
- CSTE's current price/earnings ratio is 66.27, which is higher than 83.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.98, Caesarstone Ltd has a higher such ratio than just 20.96% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 103.4%, Caesarstone Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 89.92% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Caesarstone Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SPB, TORM, NTWK, AQUA, and REVG.
- CSTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Caesarstone Ltd's official web site, go to www.caesarstone.com.
CSTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.72||52-week high||$14.87|
|Prev. close||$13.70||52-week low||$9.02|
|Day high||$13.96||Avg. volume||162,396|
|50-day MA||$13.43||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$11.98||Market Cap||472.48M|
Caesarstone Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CSTE) Company Bio
CaesarStone Sdot-Yam Ltd. manufactures high quality engineered quartz surfaces, which are used in both residential and commercial buildings as countertops, vanities, wall cladding, floors and other interior surfaces. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in MP Menashe, Israel.
CSTE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CSTE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Caesarstone Ltd ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 15.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CSTE, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Caesarstone Ltd over the past 5.11 years is 0.24%; that's better than 62.49% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- Caesarstone Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 69.07% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTE Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTE Social Stream
Latest CSTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Caesarstone Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTE as an investment opportunity.
Caesarstone Ltd. (NASDAQ: CSTE), a leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality engineered surfaces, today announced that it will release its earnings results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 before the market opens.
Statistically speaking, long term investing is a profitable endeavour. But along the way some stocks are going to...
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
Caesarstone has turned its attention to the great outdoors by introducing an inaugural collection of outdoor quartz surfaces; a range designed to elevate one’s outdoor space and transform it into an environment to be enjoyed all year-round. UK gardens are increasingly becoming spaces in which we live, work, play and entertain – and want to do so all year round. Our outdoor spaces are an extension of the home; a place in which you can open the doors to the outside world and enjoy a coffee, read a newspaper, prepare an al fresco meal, or indulge in an aperitif. By reframing our outdoor spaces as additional to our kitchens and/or living areas, our gardens are able to accommodat…
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE: PNW ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.04 per share on revenue of $715.74 million. • Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.30 per share on revenue of $569.75 million. • BGC Partners (NASDAQ: BGCP ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.12 per share on revenue of $470.95 million. • Bausch Health Cos (NYSE: BHC ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.12 per share on revenue of $2.17 billion. • Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (AMEX: CQP ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.69 per share on revenue of $1.73 billion. • Casper Sleep (NYSE: CSPR ) is expected to report quarterly loss at $0.35 per share on revenue o...
CSTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|