Caesarstone Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CSTE): Price and Financial Metrics
CSTE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CSTE is currently 36.09, higher than 89.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For CSTE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 16.66% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 95.31%, Caesarstone Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 85.96% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRTY, UTMD, TATT, REVG, and CO.
- CSTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Caesarstone Ltd's official web site, go to investor-relations.
CSTE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.71||52-week high||$17.85|
|Prev. close||$11.65||52-week low||$11.13|
|Day high||$11.74||Avg. volume||102,018|
|50-day MA||$14.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.21||Market Cap||402.77M|
Caesarstone Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CSTE) Company Bio
CaesarStone Sdot-Yam Ltd. manufactures high quality engineered quartz surfaces, which are used in both residential and commercial buildings as countertops, vanities, wall cladding, floors and other interior surfaces. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in MP Menashe, Israel.