Caesarstone Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CSTE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CSTE reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.23% over the past 5.5 years.
- Free cash flow for CSTE has a compound average growth rate of -172.6%, which is higher than 5.29% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CSTE's price: MOMO, CMS, MEOH, ED and HCC.
CSTE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Caesarstone Ltd, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 54.94%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Caesarstone Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Caesarstone Ltd produces a dividend yield 6.28% -- which falls in the top 9.38%.
- CSTE's annual revenue, now at roughly $570 million US dollars, puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of merely 12.05% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
CSTE Dividend Chart
CSTE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|