Caesarstone Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CSTE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CSTE reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.23% over the past 5.5 years.
- Free cash flow for CSTE has a compound average growth rate of -172.6%, which is higher than 5.29% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CSTE's price: MOMO, CMS, MEOH, ED and HCC.
CSTE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CSTE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 24.01% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CSTE, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, Caesarstone Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than 78.52% of them.
- CSTE's annual revenue of 644 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 76.61% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Caesarstone Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 17.53% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CSTE Dividend Chart
CSTE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTE Dividends vs. Peers
CSTE's dividend yield currently ranks #21 of 67 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Building Materials category.