Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC): Price and Financial Metrics
CSWC Stock Summary
- Capital Southwest Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.46% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Capital Southwest Corp is higher than it is for about 95.16% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Capital Southwest Corp's share price is greater than that of only 1.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Capital Southwest Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IBKR, AXU, HLX, MSGN, and CHCI.
- Visit CSWC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capitalsouthwest.com.
CSWC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSWC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.80||52-week high||$22.90|
|Prev. close||$20.55||52-week low||$20.48|
|Day high||$20.81||Avg. volume||121,757|
|50-day MA||$21.17||Dividend yield||7.79%|
|200-day MA||$21.54||Market Cap||387.46M|
Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) Company Bio
Capital Southwest Corporation is a business development company specializing in private equity investments in growth capital, acquisition financings, industry consolidations, early-stage financing, sponsor-led buyouts management buyouts, middle market, subordinated debt, first and second lien loans, senior uni-tranche structures and equity co-investment positions. and minority recapitalizations. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Dallas, Texas.