Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC): Price and Financial Metrics
CSWC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.65||52-week high||$23.35|
|Prev. close||$22.52||52-week low||$16.34|
|Day high||$22.69||Avg. volume||316,784|
|50-day MA||$21.96||Dividend yield||10.07%|
|200-day MA||$20.14||Market Cap||904.89M|
CSWC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSWC POWR Grades
- CSWC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSWC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CSWC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.76% of US stocks).
CSWC Stock Summary
- CSWC's went public 33.65 years ago, making it older than 84.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CAPITAL SOUTHWEST CORP is higher than it is for about 97.69% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CSWC's revenue has grown 65.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.62% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CAPITAL SOUTHWEST CORP are TFSL, LBC, AMBC, NFBK, and KRNY.
- Visit CSWC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capitalsouthwest.com.
CSWC Valuation Summary
- CSWC's price/sales ratio is 5.7; this is 470% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CSWC's price/sales ratio has moved down 51.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSWC.
CSWC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -38.6%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.79%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -10.17%.
The table below shows CSWC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSWC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSWC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.4% of graded US stocks.
- CSWC's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 49th of 428 Banking stocks.
- NYCB, IROQ, and INBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSWC.
The table below shows CSWC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) Company Bio
Capital Southwest Corporation is a business development company specializing in private equity investments in growth capital, acquisition financings, industry consolidations, early-stage financing, sponsor-led buyouts management buyouts, middle market, subordinated debt, first and second lien loans, senior uni-tranche structures and equity co-investment positions. and minority recapitalizations. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CSWC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSWC Latest Social Stream
View Full CSWC Social Stream
Latest CSWC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAPITAL SOUTHWEST CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSWC as an investment opportunity.
Capital Southwest (CSWC) appears to be a viable investment option, backed by strong fundamentals and promising growth prospects.
Here is how Banco Macro (BMA) and Capital Southwest (CSWC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Q2 2024 Capital Southwest Corp Earnings Call
Capital Southwest (CSWC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.81% and 2.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Reports Pre-Tax Net Investment Income of $0.67 Per Share and Increases Total Dividends to $0.63 per share for Q4 2023
CSWC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSWCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Capital Southwest Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Capital Southwest Corp (CSWC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capital Southwest Corp (CSWC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capital Southwest Corp (CSWC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch