Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC): Price and Financial Metrics
CSWC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSWC is 0.2 -- better than just 15.36% of US stocks.
- For CSWC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.82% of US equities we're observing.
- Capital Southwest Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -27.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 15.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Capital Southwest Corp are HLX, IPI, USPH, SGA, and PCSB.
- CSWC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capital Southwest Corp's official web site, go to www.capitalsouthwest.com.
CSWC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSWC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.42||52-week high||$22.90|
|Prev. close||$12.02||52-week low||$7.39|
|Day high||$12.36||Avg. volume||211,968|
|50-day MA||$17.43||Dividend yield||14.36%|
|200-day MA||$20.51||Market Cap||212.73M|
Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) Company Bio
Capital Southwest Corporation is a business development company specializing in private equity investments in growth capital, acquisition financings, industry consolidations, early-stage financing, sponsor-led buyouts management buyouts, middle market, subordinated debt, first and second lien loans, senior uni-tranche structures and equity co-investment positions. and minority recapitalizations. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Dallas, Texas.