Capital Southwest Corporation (CSWC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CSWC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of Inf%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, CSWC's growth rate has been 0.59% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for free cash flow, CSWC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 7.81% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CSWC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WPG, UVE, HASI, RPRX and SNX.
CSWC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CSWC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 308.97% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Capital Southwest Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, CSWC offers a dividend yield in the top 6.13% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 308.97%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 87.18% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Capital Southwest Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 87.18% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, CSWC has a beta lower than 37.04% of them.
CSWC Dividend Chart
CSWC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CSWC Dividends vs. Peers
CSWC's dividend yield currently ranks #36 of 60 vs. its peers in the Private Equity category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CSWC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Capital Southwest Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Capital Southwest Corp Common Stock (CSWC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Capital Southwest Corp (CSWC) - Dividend Investor
Capital Southwest Corp (CSWC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha