CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI): Price and Financial Metrics
CSWI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Csw Industrials Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.58%, Csw Industrials Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.37% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Csw Industrials Inc is reporting a growth rate of 323.36%; that's higher than 96.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Csw Industrials Inc are ATRO, LMB, GRPN, INT, and MINI.
- Visit CSWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cswindustrials.com.
CSWI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.71||52-week high||$81.06|
|Prev. close||$73.90||52-week low||$54.69|
|Day high||$74.31||Avg. volume||56,627|
|50-day MA||$76.77||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$70.31||Market Cap||1.11B|
CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI) Company Bio
CSW Industrials Inc. manufactures and sells industrial products, coatings, sealants and adhesives, and specialty chemicals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CSWI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Csw Industrials Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Csw Industrials Inc ranked in the 55st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CSWI, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 99% of its capital from equity, and 1% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 95.62% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 6.78% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- CSWI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 61.34% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|