CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSWI POWR Grades
- CSWI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.45% of US stocks.
- CSWI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CSWI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.84% of US stocks).
CSWI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Csw Industrials Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,123.68%, Csw Industrials Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.16% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CSWI comes in at -11.84% -- higher than that of just 18.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSWI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROAD, ALG, SXI, AIN, and RUSHA.
- CSWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Csw Industrials Inc's official web site, go to www.cswindustrials.com.
CSWI Valuation Summary
- CSWI's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.9; this is 60.59% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 71 months, CSWI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 28.4.
- Over the past 71 months, CSWI's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSWI.
CSWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.87||52-week high||$143.78|
|Prev. close||$119.58||52-week low||$70.61|
|Day high||$120.36||Avg. volume||53,848|
|50-day MA||$117.55||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$119.86||Market Cap||1.89B|
CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI) Company Bio
CSW Industrials Inc. manufactures and sells industrial products, coatings, sealants and adhesives, and specialty chemicals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CSWI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CSWI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Csw Industrials Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 62.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Csw Industrials Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 89% of its capital from equity, and 11% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 68.37% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- CSWI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Csw Industrials Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 22.45. This coverage rate is greater than that of 82.83% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSWI Latest Social Stream
View Full CSWI Social Stream
Latest CSWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Csw Industrials Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSWI as an investment opportunity.
CSW Industrials (CSWI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DALLAS, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSW Industrials, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSWI) announced that it will release its earnings results for the fiscal first quarter ended June 30, 2021, on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call the same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results. Participants may access the call at 1-855-327-6837, international callers may use 1-631-891-4304, and request to join the CSW Industrials earnings call. A live
CSW Industrials (CSWI) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.52%Payable Aug. 13; for shareholders of record July 29; ex-div July 28.See CSWI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
DALLAS, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of CSW Industrials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSWI) today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share. The dividend is payable on August 13, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 29, 2021. DetailsDividend Amount:$0.15Record Date:July 29, 2021Payable Date:August 13, 2021 About CSW Industrials CSWI is a diversified industrial growth company with well-established, scalable platforms and domain exper
Should Weakness in CSW Industrials, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CSWI) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
CSW Industrials (NASDAQ:CSWI) has had a rough three months with its share price down 14%. But if you pay close...
CSWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|