CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSWI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CSWI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.84% of US stocks.
- CSWI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- CSWI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.33% of US stocks).
CSWI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Csw Industrials Inc is higher than 84.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Csw Industrials Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,214.52%, Csw Industrials Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.14% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSWI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATR, FCN, ROCK, HIMX, and NRC.
- CSWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Csw Industrials Inc's official web site, go to www.cswindustrials.com.
CSWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.93||52-week high||$143.78|
|Prev. close||$125.38||52-week low||$62.16|
|Day high||$131.99||Avg. volume||56,045|
|50-day MA||$134.93||Dividend yield||0.47%|
|200-day MA||$108.06||Market Cap||2.02B|
CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI) Company Bio
CSW Industrials Inc. manufactures and sells industrial products, coatings, sealants and adhesives, and specialty chemicals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CSWI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CSWI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Csw Industrials Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Csw Industrials Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 89. Its equity weight surpasses that of 68.54% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- CSWI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 30.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Csw Industrials Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 44.68. This coverage rate is greater than that of 90.81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSWI Latest Social Stream
View Full CSWI Social Stream
Latest CSWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Csw Industrials Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSWI as an investment opportunity.
CSW Industrials Announces Date for Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Earnings Release Conference Call
DALLAS, May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSW Industrials, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSWI) announced that it will release its earnings results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended March 31, 2021, on Thursday, May 20, 2021, before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call the same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results. Participants may access the call at 1-877-407-0784, international callers may use 1-201-689-8560, and request to join the CSW Industrials earnings call. A live webcast will also be available at https://cswindustrials.gcs-web.com/. A telephonic replay will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and until, Thursday, June 3, 2021. Participants may access the replay at 1-844-512-2921, international callers may use 1-412-317-6671, ...
If You Had Bought CSW Industrials (NASDAQ:CSWI) Stock Five Years Ago, You Could Pocket A 317% Gain Today
We think all investors should try to buy and hold high quality multi-year winners. And we've seen some truly amazing...
DALLAS, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of CSW Industrials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSWI) today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share. This represents an increase of $0.015 per share, or approximately 11%, as compared to the declared dividend in the prior quarter. The dividend is payable on May 14, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on April 30, 2021. “Today’s announcement is consistent with our previously announced capital allocation strategy, which includes the return of cash to shareholders through our quarterly dividend,” said Joseph B. Armes, CSW Industrials Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer. DetailsDividend Amount:$0.15Record Date:April 30, 2021Payable Date:May 14, 2021 About CSW Industrials CSWI is a ...
The revised score means the stock currently tops 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength. Element Solutions is currently forming a cup without handle, with a 19.50 entry. As global economies starts to pick up, demand for specialty chemicals will also rise.
A look at the shareholders of CSW Industrials, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSWI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally...
CSWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|