CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSWI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CSWI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSWI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CSWI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
CSWI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CSWI is currently 27.53, higher than 83.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CSW INDUSTRIALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CSWI has reported earnings growth of 66.06%, putting it ahead of 79.69% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSW INDUSTRIALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SXT, NAPA, HWKN, HELE, and AIR.
- CSWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CSW INDUSTRIALS INC's official web site, go to www.cswindustrials.com.
CSWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CSWI's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.29% higher, now standing at 19.5.
- Over the past 85 months, CSWI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSWI.
CSWI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 78.9%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.61%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 79.66%.
The table below shows CSWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSWI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.15% of graded US stocks.
- CSWI's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 49th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AMTX, APD, and ECVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSWI.
The table below shows CSWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.51||52-week high||$145.50|
|Prev. close||$119.52||52-week low||$96.03|
|Day high||$122.12||Avg. volume||48,881|
|50-day MA||$126.02||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$115.64||Market Cap||1.86B|
CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI) Company Bio
CSW Industrials Inc. manufactures and sells industrial products, coatings, sealants and adhesives, and specialty chemicals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSWI Latest Social Stream
View Full CSWI Social Stream
Latest CSWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CSW INDUSTRIALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSWI as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of 26.64.
DALLAS, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSW Industrials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSWI or the "Company") today reported results for the fiscal 2023 first quarter ended June 30, 2022. Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Highlights (comparisons to fiscal 2022 first quarter) Total revenue increased 24% to $199.9 million, compared to $161.3 millionOrganic revenue increased $30.1 million, representing 78% of total revenue growth, with all three segments reporting record historic quarterly revenueGAAP net income attribu
The big shareholder groups in CSW Industrials, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSWI ) have power over the company. Institutions will...
DALLAS, July 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSW Industrials, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSWI) announced that it will release its earnings results for the fiscal first quarter ended June 30, 2022, on Friday, August 5, 2022, before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call the same day at 10:00 am Eastern Time to discuss the results. Participants may access the call at 1-877-407-0784, international callers may use 1-201-689-8560, and request to join the CSW Industrials earnings call. A live webca
CSW Industrials Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.17 Per Share and Provides an Update on Share Repurchases
DALLAS, July 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of CSW Industrials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSWI) today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per share. The dividend is payable on August 12, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 29, 2022. During the fiscal 2023 first quarter ended June 30, 2022, CSWI repurchased 287,990 shares for an aggregate purchase price of $30.5 million under its current $100 million share repurchase authorization. Since in
CSWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|