CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI): Price and Financial Metrics
CSWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$179.75||52-week high||$190.63|
|Prev. close||$180.20||52-week low||$111.70|
|Day high||$181.44||Avg. volume||62,556|
|50-day MA||$175.10||Dividend yield||0.42%|
|200-day MA||$160.85||Market Cap||2.80B|
CSWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSWI POWR Grades
- CSWI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSWI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CSWI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
CSWI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CSW INDUSTRIALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.81%, CSW INDUSTRIALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.91% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CSWI has reported earnings growth of 27.77%, putting it ahead of 74.6% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CSW INDUSTRIALS INC are HWKN, ACU, UFPT, CLFD, and LRN.
- CSWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CSW INDUSTRIALS INC's official web site, go to www.cswindustrials.com.
CSWI Valuation Summary
- CSWI's price/earnings ratio is 26.7; this is 28.37% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 99 months, CSWI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSWI.
CSWI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 79.06%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -1.16%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 64.78%.
The table below shows CSWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSWI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.15% of graded US stocks.
- CSWI's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 49th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AMTX, APD, and ECVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSWI.
The table below shows CSWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI) Company Bio
CSW Industrials Inc. manufactures and sells industrial products, coatings, sealants and adhesives, and specialty chemicals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CSWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSWI Latest Social Stream
View Full CSWI Social Stream
Latest CSWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CSW INDUSTRIALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSWI as an investment opportunity.
While Wall Street keeps a watchful eye on the giants, there are lesser-known stocks quietly charting a course for explosive growth.
Could The Market Be Wrong About CSW Industrials, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSWI) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
It is hard to get excited after looking at CSW Industrials' (NASDAQ:CSWI) recent performance, when its stock has...
CSW Industrials Reports Fiscal 2024 Second Quarter and First Half Results with Record Revenue, EPS and EBITDA in Each Reporting Period
DALLAS, Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSW Industrials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSWI or the "Company") today reported record results for the fiscal 2024 second quarter and first half periods ended September 30, 2023. Fiscal 2024 Second Quarter Highlights (comparisons to fiscal 2023 second quarter) Total revenue increased 7% to a record $203.7 million, of which 5%, or $10.1 million was organic growth, and 1% or $2.4 million was inorganic revenue from acquisitions within the last twelve monthsNet income
DALLAS, Oct. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSW Industrials, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSWI) announced that it will release its earnings results for the fiscal second quarter ended September 30, 2023 on Thursday, November 2, 2023, before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call the same day at 10:00 am Eastern Time to discuss the results. Participants may access the call at 1-877-300-8521, international callers may use 1-412-317-6026, and request to join the CSW Industrials earnings call. A l
DALLAS, Oct. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of CSW Industrials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSWI) today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.19 per share. The dividend is payable on November 10, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 27, 2023. DetailsDividend Amount:$0.19Record Date:October 27, 2023Payable Date:November 10, 2023 About CSW Industrials CSW Industrials is a diversified industrial growth company with industry-leading operations in t
CSWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|