CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI): Price and Financial Metrics
CSWI Stock Summary
- CSWI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.24 -- higher than merely 10.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CSWI's went public 4.19 years ago, making it older than only 13.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Csw Industrials Inc is reporting a growth rate of 969.96%; that's higher than 98.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSWI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DNOW, BOSC, DXYN, BH, and RCMT.
- Visit CSWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cswindustrials.com.
CSWI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.98||52-week high||$76.24|
|Prev. close||$74.46||52-week low||$45.99|
|Day high||$75.07||Avg. volume||64,134|
|50-day MA||$70.40||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$65.92||Market Cap||1.13B|
CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI) Company Bio
CSW Industrials Inc. manufactures and sells industrial products, coatings, sealants and adhesives, and specialty chemicals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Dallas, Texas.