CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSWI POWR Grades
- CSWI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.73% of US stocks.
- CSWI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CSWI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
CSWI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CSWI is currently 27.87, higher than 80.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CSW INDUSTRIALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CSWI has reported earnings growth of 71.31%, putting it ahead of 81.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CSW INDUSTRIALS INC are SXT, AIR, HELE, KMT, and HURC.
- Visit CSWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cswindustrials.com.
CSWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CSWI's price/sales ratio is 38.1% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 89 months, CSWI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSWI.
CSWI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 78.9%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -37.64%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 79.06%.
The table below shows CSWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSWI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.15% of graded US stocks.
- CSWI's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 49th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AMTX, APD, and ECVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSWI.
The table below shows CSWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.60||52-week high||$144.02|
|Prev. close||$129.08||52-week low||$96.03|
|Day high||$131.06||Avg. volume||84,395|
|50-day MA||$120.50||Dividend yield||0.53%|
|200-day MA||$117.35||Market Cap||2.01B|
CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI) Company Bio
CSW Industrials Inc. manufactures and sells industrial products, coatings, sealants and adhesives, and specialty chemicals in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSWI Latest Social Stream
View Full CSWI Social Stream
Latest CSWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CSW INDUSTRIALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSWI as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSW Industrials, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSWI) announced that it will release its earnings results for the fiscal third quarter ended December 31, 2022 on Thursday, February 2, 2023, before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call the same day at 10:00 am Eastern Time to discuss the results. Participants may access the call at 1-877-407-0784, international callers may use 1-201-689-8560, and request to join the CSW Industrials earnings call. A liv
DALLAS, Jan. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of CSW Industrials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSWI) today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per share. The dividend is payable on February 10, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 27, 2023. DetailsDividend Amount:$0.17Record Date:January 27, 2023Payable Date:February 10, 2023 About CSW Industrials CSW Industrials is a diversified industrial growth company with industry-leading operations in t
CSW Industrials Inc (NASDAQ: CSWI ) Board of Directors has authorized a new $100 million share repurchase program, replacing the existing $100 million program. Under the company''s prior programs, it has repurchased 1.9 million shares to date. Under the newly authorized program, shares may be repurchased from … Full story available on Benzinga.com
CSW Industrials (CSWI) authorized a new $100M share repurchase program, which replaces the existing $100M program
CSW Industrials Provides Updates to Share Repurchase Program and Revolving Credit Facility; Reaffirms Capital Allocation Strategy
DALLAS, Dec. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSW Industrials, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSWI) today provides the following updates: Announces a new $100 million share repurchase program, authorized by Board of Directors, to replace the existing programIncreases revolving credit facility committed amount to $500 millionReaffirms commitment to capital allocation strategy previously published on November 7, 2018 Joseph B. Armes, CSWI Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President commented, “This new $100 milli
CSWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|