CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CSWI has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 10.09% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CSWI's price: ETRN, FLO, TKC, AMT and CPAC.
CSWI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CSWI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 76.53% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Csw Industrials Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, CSWI offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.51% of its fellow sector mates.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $587 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 11.12% of companies in the same revenue class.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Csw Industrials Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 78.7% of them.
CSWI Dividend Chart
CSWI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|