Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTB POWR Grades
- CTB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTB is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CTB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.65% of US stocks).
CTB Stock Summary
- CTB's went public 33.61 years ago, making it older than 90.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.61%, Cooper Tire & Rubber Co's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.03% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTB has reported earnings growth of 132.09%, putting it ahead of 87.24% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, a group of peers worth examining would be GCP, GPI, ORN, CRI, and SXT.
- CTB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cooper Tire & Rubber Co's official web site, go to www.coopertire.com.
CTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.17||52-week high||$60.46|
|Prev. close||$60.20||52-week low||$24.85|
|Day high||$60.46||Avg. volume||672,878|
|50-day MA||$57.90||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$44.95||Market Cap||3.04B|
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB) Company Bio
Cooper Tire & Rubber is the parent company of a global family of companies that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sale of passenger car and light truck tires. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Findlay, Ohio.
CTB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. To summarize, we found that Cooper Tire & Rubber Co ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CTB, they are:
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 71.11% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.19. This coverage rate is greater than that of 72.82% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Cooper Tire & Rubber Co has a reliance on debt greater than just 23.51% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTB Latest Social Stream
View Full CTB Social Stream
Latest CTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cooper Tire & Rubber Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTB as an investment opportunity.
SelectQuote Inc. (NYSE:SLQT) will replace Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (NYSE:CTB) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Thursday, June 10. S&P MidCap 400 constituent The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. (NASDAQ: GT) has acquired Cooper Tire & Rubber Company in a deal that was completed today.
Cooper Tire (CTB) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company today announced that five recent high school graduates have been selected to receive scholarships to pursue higher education.
Today, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company announced the opening of its Whiteland, Indiana regional distribution center. Located at 2400 Whiteland Rd., the newly opened 1 million-square-foot facility will provide Cooper with additional capacity for product storage and a modern design for optimizing operations.
50/50 Women on Boards™ (50/50WOB) has recognized Cooper Tire & Rubber Company as a "3+" company for having three or more women on its corporate board of directors. With three female board members, approximately one-third of Cooper’s board seats are held by women.
CTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTBWant to do more research on Cooper Tire & Rubber Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch