Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): Price and Financial Metrics
CTB Stock Summary
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.41% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CTB's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 19.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cooper Tire & Rubber Co are AMWD, WCC, MWA, ALG, and MIDD.
- Visit CTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coopertire.com.
CTB Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.93||52-week high||$33.35|
|Prev. close||$16.84||52-week low||$13.82|
|Day high||$18.43||Avg. volume||418,942|
|50-day MA||$22.98||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$26.46||Market Cap||901.27M|
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB) Company Bio
Cooper Tire & Rubber is the parent company of a global family of companies that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sale of passenger car and light truck tires. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Findlay, Ohio.