Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CTB's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.56% -- which is higher than about just 0.35% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CTB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BEP, SMBC, ISIG, PKG and AHC.
CTB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CTB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 73.82%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Cooper Tire & Rubber Co produces a dividend yield 1.05% -- which falls in the bottom 17.1%.
- In terms of opportunity, CTB's provides a return of -73.82% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 15.46% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, CTB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 10.65% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CTB Dividend Chart
CTB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CTB Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CTB dividends?Want to do more research on Cooper Tire & Rubber Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co Common Stock (CTB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB) - Dividend Investor
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha