Contura Energy, Inc. (CTRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTRA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.15, Contura Energy Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.07% of US stocks.
- Contura Energy Inc's stock had its IPO on November 9, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 4.73% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, Contura Energy Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 2.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBOW, SWN, ARLP, BTU, and VVI.
- CTRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Contura Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.conturaenergy.com.
CTRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.34||52-week high||$14.37|
|Prev. close||$12.93||52-week low||$1.93|
|Day high||$13.74||Avg. volume||117,527|
|50-day MA||$11.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.67||Market Cap||244.24M|
Contura Energy, Inc. (CTRA) Company Bio
Contura Energy, Inc. extracts, processes, and markets metallurgical and thermal coal to electric utilities, steel and coke producers, and industrial customers in the United States. The company operates in three segments: CAPP - Met, CAPP - Thermal, and NAPP. It operates 21 underground, eight coal mines, and 10 coal preparation plants in Northern Appalachia and Central Appalachia regions. Contura Energy, Inc. was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Bristol, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTRA Latest Social Stream
View Full CTRA Social Stream
Latest CTRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Contura Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTRA as an investment opportunity.
Contura Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CTRA), a leading U.S. supplier of metallurgical products for the steel industry, today announced that it will change its name, effective February 1, 2021, to Alpha Metallurgical Resources, Inc.
Contura Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CTRA), a leading U.S. supplier of metallurgical products for the steel-making industry, today announced promotions within its executive leadership team as part of the company's long-term succession planning process.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 817 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of September 30th. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Contura Energy, Inc. (NYSE:CTRA) based on that […]
Every investor in Contura Energy, Inc. ( NYSE:CTRA ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders...
Contura Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CTRA), a leading U.S. supplier of metallurgical products for the steel-making industry, today announced that Michael J. Quillen has joined Contura's board, effective November 23, 2020. As an industry veteran with prior hands-on knowledge of Contura's assets, Quillen brings several decades of coal expertise to the Contura team.
CTRA Price Returns