Coterra Energy Inc. (CTRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTRA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CTRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTRA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CTRA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.78% of US stocks).
CTRA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 191.5%, COTERRA ENERGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.82% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTRA has reported earnings growth of 873.41%, putting it ahead of 98.17% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for COTERRA ENERGY INC comes in at 351.36%, a number that bests 97.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COTERRA ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SUI, DLR, VST, CLR, and MGY.
- CTRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COTERRA ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.cabotog.com.
CTRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CTRA's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 3.
- Over the past 243 months, CTRA's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTRA.
CTRA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 247.22%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 133.38%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 500.66%.
The table below shows CTRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTRA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.72% of graded US stocks.
- CTRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 72nd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SUN, COP, and PUMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTRA.
The table below shows CTRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.66||52-week high||$36.55|
|Prev. close||$25.51||52-week low||$18.39|
|Day high||$26.77||Avg. volume||9,784,164|
|50-day MA||$29.24||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$26.94||Market Cap||21.21B|
Coterra Energy Inc. (CTRA) Company Bio
Coterra Energy Inc., an independent oil and gas company, explores for, exploits, develops, produces, and markets oil and gas properties in the United States. It primarily focuses on the Marcellus Shale with approximately 175,000 net acres in the dry gas window of the play located in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania. The company sells its natural gas to industrial customers, local distribution companies, gas marketers, and power generation facilities through gathering systems and pipelines. As of December 31, 2020, it had proved reserves of approximately 13,672 billion cubic feet of gas; and 15 thousand barrels of oil or other liquid hydrocarbons. Coterra Energy Inc. was incorporated in 1989 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTRA Latest Social Stream
View Full CTRA Social Stream
Latest CTRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COTERRA ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTRA as an investment opportunity.
Coterra Energy Inc.'s (NYSE:CTRA) Recent Stock Performance Looks Decent- Can Strong Fundamentals Be the Reason?
Most readers would already know that Coterra Energy's (NYSE:CTRA) stock increased by 7.0% over the past three months...
While certain energy stocks to buy incurred a dip recently, geopolitical dynamics suggest this discount won’t last forever.
Coterra Energy Inc. Issues Notices of Redemption for its 4.375% Senior Notes Due 2024 and Cimarex Energy Co.'s 4.375% Senior Notes Due 2024
Coterra Energy Inc. (NYSE: CTRA) ("Coterra" or the "Company") today announced that it has issued notices of redemption (the "Notices") with respect to its 4.375% Senior Notes due 2024 (the "Coterra 2024 Notes") and the 4.375% Senior Notes due 2024 (the "Cimarex 2024 Notes" and, together with the Coterra 2024 Notes, the "Notes") of Cimarex Energy Co., the Company's subsidiary. The Company (i) gave holders of the Coterra 2024 Notes notice that, on September 29, 2022 (the "Coterra Notes Redemption
According to data from Quiver Quant, some prominent political figures are highly bullish on energy stocks.
So far this year, we’ve seen a serious bear-market decline – and a strong rally that has carried markets back up out of the bear. The next several weeks are very important for what happens over the rest of 2022. We’ll find out if the July slow-down in inflation was a true piece of good news, or just a blip, and we’ll find out just how aggressive the Federal Reserve will be at hiking interest rates. For now, Goldman Sachs chief US equity strategist David Kostin is counseling caution.
CTRA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|