CTS Corporation (CTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CTS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
CTS Stock Summary
- Cts Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.62% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CTS has reported earnings growth of -220.55%, putting it ahead of merely 8.93% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTS is more volatile than only 15.33% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cts Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CFMS, IRIX, KVHI, NTUS, and QUMU.
- Visit CTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ctscorp.com.
CTS Valuation Summary
- CTS's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 56.6% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CTS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CTS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTS.
CTS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.36%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -26.35%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 444%.
The table below shows CTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.64% of graded US stocks.
- CTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.787 -- ranking 83rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ON, ADI, and AVGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTS.
The table below shows CTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.83||52-week high||$40.03|
|Prev. close||$37.59||52-week low||$28.72|
|Day high||$37.43||Avg. volume||117,494|
|50-day MA||$35.69||Dividend yield||0.43%|
|200-day MA||$34.85||Market Cap||1.18B|
CTS Corporation (CTS) Company Bio
CTS Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells a range of sensors, electronic components, and actuators primarily to original equipment manufacturers for the transportation, communications, defense and aerospace, medical, industrial, and information technology markets. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTS Latest Social Stream
View Full CTS Social Stream
Latest CTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cts Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTS as an investment opportunity.
LISLE, Ill., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) declared a cash dividend of $0.04 per share, payable April 22, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 18, 2022. About CTS CTS (NYSE: CTS) is a leading designer and manufacturer of products that Sense, Connect, and Move. The company manufactures sensors, actuators, and electronic components in North America, Europe, and Asia, and provides engineered products to customers
CTS Corporation (CTS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Kieran O’Sullivan – Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Ashish Agrawal – Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Kark Ackerman – Cowen Justin Long – Stephen John Franzreb – Sidoti Hendi...
Delivering Solid Growth and DiversificationLISLE, Ill., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS), a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom engineered solutions that “sense, connect and move” today announced fourth quarter and full year 2021 results. “We delivered strong growth across all end markets despite a challenging macroeconomic environment. Importantly, we also further advanced our diversification strategy, which was underscored by a 25% increase in non-tr
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
CTS Corporation Announces Dates for Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
LISLE, Ill., Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will release earnings for the fourth quarter and full-year 2021 at approximately 8:00 a.m. (EDT) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. A conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2021 results with management is scheduled for Tuesday, February 8, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. (EDT). The dial-in number for the U.S. and Canada is 844-200-6205 (+1 929-526-1599, if calling from outside the U.S.). The passcode is 160107. A live aud
CTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|