CTS Corporation (CTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- CTS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- CTS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 43.83% of US stocks).
CTS Stock Summary
- CTS's went public 34.24 years ago, making it older than 90.56% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.23%, Cts Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.24% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTS has reported earnings growth of -227.22%, putting it ahead of just 8.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cts Corp are OSUR, CFMS, IRIX, ANGO, and RWLK.
- Visit CTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ctscorp.com.
CTS Valuation Summary
- CTS's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 56.6% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CTS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CTS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTS.
CTS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.66%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.23%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 73.38%.
The table below shows CTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.64% of graded US stocks.
- CTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.787 -- ranking 83rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ON, ADI, and AVGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTS.
The table below shows CTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.61||52-week high||$39.49|
|Prev. close||$33.61||52-week low||$28.72|
|Day high||$33.87||Avg. volume||100,753|
|50-day MA||$36.09||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$34.73||Market Cap||1.08B|
CTS Corporation (CTS) Company Bio
CTS Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells a range of sensors, electronic components, and actuators primarily to original equipment manufacturers for the transportation, communications, defense and aerospace, medical, industrial, and information technology markets. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTS Latest Social Stream
View Full CTS Social Stream
Latest CTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cts Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTS as an investment opportunity.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
CTS Corporation found using ticker (CTS) now have 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 40 and 35 calculating the average target price we see 37.33. With the stocks previous close at 35.27 this would imply there is a potential upside of 5.8%. The day 50 moving average is 34.33 while the 200 day moving average is 34.09. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,158m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.ctscorp.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CTS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] CTS Corporation manufactures and sells sensors, actuators, and connectivity components in North America, Europe, an...
Automotive Sensors Market Size [2021-2028], Share, Growth Factors, Competitive Analysis, Revenue, Forecast Report
Key Prominent Players Covered in the Automotive Sensors Market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Infineon Technologies AG, STMicroelectronics, Continental AG, Denso Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Allegro Microsystems, LLC, CTS Corporation, Elmos Semiconductor, Sensata Technologies, and Others Key Prominent Players Covered in the Automotive Sensors Market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Infineon Technologies AG, STMicroelectronics, Continental AG, Denso Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Allegro Microsystems, LLC, CTS Corporation, Elmos Semiconductor, Sensata Technologies, and Others
LISLE, Ill., Nov. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced today that Kieran OSullivan, President and Chief Executive Officer will be participating in a fireside chat at the Stephens 23 rd Annual Investment Conference on December 2, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. (CST) in Nashville, TN. You may access a live webcast of the event using this link or from the Investors section of the CTS Corporation website at www.ctscorp.com . The webcast will also be available for replay on this website for 90 days following the presentation.
CTS Corporation with ticker code (CTS) have now 3 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 40 and 35 with a mean TP of 37.33. Given that the stocks previous close was at 37.51 this indicates there is a potential downside of -.5%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 33.47 and the 200 day MA is 33.92. The company has a market cap of $1,228m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CTS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] CTS Corporation manufactures and sells sensors, actuators, and connectivity components in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company provides sensors and actuators for use in passenger or commercial vehicles; connectivity components for t...
CTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|