CTS Corporation (CTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTS POWR Grades
- CTS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.18% of US stocks.
- CTS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CTS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
CTS Stock Summary
- CTS's went public 35.27 years ago, making it older than 91.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 46.94%, CTS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 79.49% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTS has reported earnings growth of -242.01%, putting it ahead of just 6.43% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KVHI, FOXF, OB, LOGI, and CRTO.
- CTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CTS CORP's official web site, go to www.ctscorp.com.
CTS Valuation Summary
- CTS's price/earnings ratio is 26.2; this is 2.34% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- CTS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 31.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTS.
CTS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -18.47%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 1.24%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 15.96%.
The table below shows CTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.64% of graded US stocks.
- CTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.787 -- ranking 83rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ON, ADI, and AVGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTS.
The table below shows CTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.51||52-week high||$47.04|
|Prev. close||$43.23||52-week low||$31.76|
|Day high||$44.66||Avg. volume||175,455|
|50-day MA||$41.99||Dividend yield||0.36%|
|200-day MA||$39.91||Market Cap||1.42B|
CTS Corporation (CTS) Company Bio
CTS Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells a range of sensors, electronic components, and actuators primarily to original equipment manufacturers for the transportation, communications, defense and aerospace, medical, industrial, and information technology markets. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTS Latest Social Stream
View Full CTS Social Stream
Latest CTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CTS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTS as an investment opportunity.
CTS Corporation Announces Date for Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
LISLE, Ill., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will release its earnings for the fourth quarter and full-year 2022 at approximately 8:00 a.m. (EDT) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023. A conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full-year 2022 results with management is scheduled for Tuesday, February 7th, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. (EDT). The dial-in number for the U.S. and Canada is 844-200-6205 (+1 929-526-1599, if calling from outside the U.S. and Canada). The passcode is 88
CTS Corporation with ticker code (CTS) now have 4 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 49 and 38 calculating the mean target price we have 42.25. Now with the previous closing price of 42.54 this indicates there is a potential downside of -.7%. The day 50 moving average is 40.65 and the 200 moving average now moves to 39.15. The company has a market cap of $1,380m. Company Website: https://www.ctscorp.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="CTS" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $1,370m based on the market concensus. CTS Corporation manufactures and sells sensors, actuators, and connectivity components in North Am...
LISLE, Ill., Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced today that Kieran O’Sullivan, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be participating at the 25 th Annual Needham Growth Conference on January 10, 2023, at 3:45 p.m. (EDT) in New York City. You may access a live webcast of the event using this link or from the Investors section of the CTS Corporation website at www.ctscorp.com. The webcast will also be available for replay on this website for 90 days following the presentation.
CTS Corporation with ticker code (CTS) now have 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 49 and 38 calculating the mean target price we have 42.25. With the stocks previous close at 39.61 this would imply there is a potential upside of 6.7%. The 50 day MA is 40.72 while the 200 day moving average is 39.01. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,257m. Company Website: https://www.ctscorp.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="CTS" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $1,340m based on the market concensus. CTS Corporation manufactures and sells sensors, actuators, and connectivity components in North America, Europe...
Chartwell Investment Partners, an affiliate of Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management company, released its “Carillon Chartwell Small Cap Value Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund outperformed in the quarter relative to its benchmark Russell 2000 Value Index. Among the sectors, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Energy […]
CTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|