CTS Corporation (CTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTS POWR Grades
- CTS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CTS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
CTS Stock Summary
- Cts Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.49% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.8%, Cts Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.1% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTS is more volatile than merely 16.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cts Corp are CCF, ITI, KE, SSD, and HWKN.
- Visit CTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ctscorp.com.
CTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CTS's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.36% lower, now standing at 18.5.
- CTS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CTS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTS.
CTS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.63%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.46%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 234.53%.
The table below shows CTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.97||52-week high||$39.49|
|Prev. close||$34.84||52-week low||$20.12|
|Day high||$35.32||Avg. volume||164,586|
|50-day MA||$36.21||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$33.06||Market Cap||1.13B|
CTS Corporation (CTS) Company Bio
CTS Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells a range of sensors, electronic components, and actuators primarily to original equipment manufacturers for the transportation, communications, defense and aerospace, medical, industrial, and information technology markets. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
CTS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cts Corp. To summarize, we found that Cts Corp ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 16.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cts Corp, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 19.24 -- which is good for besting 72.62% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 19.79% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CTS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTS Latest Social Stream
View Full CTS Social Stream
Latest CTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cts Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTS as an investment opportunity.
CTS Corporation (CTS) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 27, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Kieran O’Sullivan - Chairman, President & CEO Ashish Agrawal - VP & CFO Conference Call Participants Justin Long - Stephens Inc. John Franzreb - Sidoti & Company Hendi Susanto - G. Research Presentation Operator...
CTS earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Strong performance in a challenging supply chain environmentLISLE, Ill., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced second quarter 2021 results. Sales were $129.6 million, up 54% year-over-year. Sales to transportation customers increased 88%, and sales to other end markets grew 26%. The Sensor Scientific acquisition added $1.6 million of sales in the second quarter of 2021.Net earnings were $0.9 million or $0.03 per diluted share versus $4.9 million or $0.15 p
CTS' (NYSE:CTS) stock up by 9.1% over the past three months. Given that stock prices are usually aligned with a...
LISLE, Ill., July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will release earnings for the second quarter 2021 at approximately 8:00 a.m. (EDT) on Tuesday, July 27, 2021.
CTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|