CTS Corporation (CTS): Price and Financial Metrics
CTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.25||52-week high||$49.59|
|Prev. close||$46.51||52-week low||$31.90|
|Day high||$45.96||Avg. volume||170,879|
|50-day MA||$44.07||Dividend yield||0.35%|
|200-day MA||$43.04||Market Cap||1.43B|
CTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.81% of US stocks.
- CTS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CTS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
CTS Stock Summary
- CTS's went public 35.58 years ago, making it older than 91.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CTS CORP is reporting a growth rate of -267.37%; that's higher than merely 6.2% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTS is more volatile than merely 4.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CTS CORP are FOXF, ECOR, IRIX, APDN, and KVHI.
- CTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CTS CORP's official web site, go to www.ctscorp.com.
CTS Valuation Summary
- CTS's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.2; this is 18.68% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CTS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTS.
CTS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -178.42%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.11%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23.92%.
The table below shows CTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.64% of graded US stocks.
- CTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.787 -- ranking 83rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ON, ADI, and AVGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTS.
The table below shows CTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CTS, see our CTS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$37.33||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
CTS Corporation (CTS) Company Bio
CTS Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells a range of sensors, electronic components, and actuators primarily to original equipment manufacturers for the transportation, communications, defense and aerospace, medical, industrial, and information technology markets. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTS Latest Social Stream
View Full CTS Social Stream
Latest CTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CTS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTS as an investment opportunity.
Do Its Financials Have Any Role To Play In Driving CTS Corporation's (NYSE:CTS) Stock Up Recently?
CTS' (NYSE:CTS) stock is up by a considerable 17% over the past month. As most would know, fundamentals are what...
Investing in CTS (NYSE:CTS) three years ago would have delivered you a 94% gain
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you choose individual stocks with...
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights nVent Electric, CTS and Rogers
nVent Electric, CTS and Rogers have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
3 Electronics Stocks With Bright Industry Prospects to Buy
The Zacks Electronics - Miscellaneous Components industry players like NVT, CTS and ROG are set to gain from the solid adoption of AI and the democratization of IoT techniques.
CTS Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
Solid Quarter, Managing Through Challenging Market DynamicsLISLE, Ill., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS), a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom engineered solutions that “Sense, Connect and Move,” today announced first quarter 2023 results. “We delivered solid results in the first quarter, supported by ongoing execution of our diversification strategy, against a backdrop of persistent macroeconomic headwinds. Market conditions remain challenging. We a
CTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTSWant to do more research on Cts Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cts Corp (CTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cts Corp (CTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cts Corp (CTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...