CTS Corporation (CTS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CTS's comes in at -14.12 -- better than only 10.51% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CTS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KNSL, ROP, DLNG, STAG and AEP.
CTS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CTS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 86.71%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cts Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Cts Corp produces a dividend yield 0.5% -- which falls in the bottom 5.72%.
- In terms of opportunity, CTS's provides a return of -86.71% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 5.36% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CTS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 13% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CTS Dividend Chart
CTS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|