Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTXS POWR Grades
- CTXS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTXS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- CTXS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CTXS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CTXS is 28.86 -- better than 98.92% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -139.67 for Citrix Systems Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.21% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Citrix Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 4.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Citrix Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be USDP, JAKK, NOVN, CAR, and MCF.
- Visit CTXS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.citrix.com.
CTXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.18||52-week high||$173.56|
|Prev. close||$119.20||52-week low||$111.26|
|Day high||$120.49||Avg. volume||1,301,327|
|50-day MA||$136.02||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$133.80||Market Cap||14.80B|
Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) Company Bio
Citrix Systems powers business mobility through secure, mobile workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
CTXS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CTXS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Citrix Systems Inc ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CTXS, they are:
- In the past 5.51 years, Citrix Systems Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.05%; that's higher than only 23.48% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- CTXS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 29.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CTXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTXS Latest Social Stream
View Full CTXS Social Stream
Latest CTXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citrix Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTXS as an investment opportunity.
Each company recently posted disappointing quarterly earnings despite having vast, and growing, market opportunities.
Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 8:15 a.m. ET Company Participants Traci Tsuchiguchi - VP, IR David Henshall - President and CEO Arlen Shenkman - EVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Raimo Lenschow - Barclays Capital Brent Thill - Jefferies Matt Hedberg - RBC...
Citrix Systems Inc (NASDAQ: CTXS ) reported a first-quarter FY21 revenue decline of 10% year-on-year to $776 million (including Wrike), missing the consensus of $797.64 million. Product & License revenue declined 74% to $44 million following the discontinuation of the Workspace perpetual licensing offering. Subscription revenue rose 28% to $342 million, SaaS revenue rose 40% to $171 million. Wrike contributed $7 million to SaaS revenue, and Support & Services revenue declined 7% to … Full story available on Benzinga.com
CTXS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|