Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTXS POWR Grades
- CTXS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.53% of US stocks.
- CTXS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CTXS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CTXS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CTXS is 5.88 -- better than 93.98% of US stocks.
- CTXS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 81.1%, Citrix Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.86% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTXS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AKAM, AVLR, ZG, PTC, and AUPH.
- CTXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citrix Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.citrix.com.
CTXS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CTXS's price/sales ratio is 26.61% lower, now standing at 4.
- Over the past 243 months, CTXS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.3.
- CTXS's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTXS.
CTXS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -0.03%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.25%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2.25%.
The table below shows CTXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTXS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTXS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.41% of graded US stocks.
- CTXS's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 291st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- HSII, CVLT, and IAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTXS.
The table below shows CTXS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.50||52-week high||$115.00|
|Prev. close||$102.00||52-week low||$78.07|
|Day high||$102.50||Avg. volume||1,798,997|
|50-day MA||$99.43||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$97.54||Market Cap||13.01B|
Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) Company Bio
Citrix Systems powers business mobility through secure, mobile workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTXS Latest Social Stream
View Full CTXS Social Stream
Latest CTXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citrix Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTXS as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Citrix Systems (CTXS) and Jack Henry (JKHY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
In this article, we discuss the billionaire Paul Singer’s 10 dividend stock picks. You can skip our detailed analysis of Paul Singer’s hedge fund, Elliott Management, and its past performance, and go directly to read Billionaire Paul Singer’s 5 Dividend Stock Picks. Paul Singer founded Elliott Management in 1977, which is one the most prominent […]
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., February 22, 2022--Just like work, education has moved to a hybrid model. And União Brasileira de Educação Católica (UBEC) is enabling it with Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTXS). Using the company’s desktop-as a-Service solution, the educational group provides more than 25,000 students and 2,700 employees across Brazil with simple, secure and reliable access to everything they need to connect and learn in the classroom, dorm room and anywhere in between.
The recent market rout offers an opportune entry point to these seven robust stocks.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., February 16, 2022--Wrike, the most powerful work management platform, now part of Citrix, announces unique security enhancements and certifications aimed at giving more control to the right people while protecting an organization’s confidential data. With new capabilities, such as Space Level Delegation, the industry-first Locked Spaces, and Customizable User Types, user accounts and team workspaces are easier to manage and control at scale while safeguarding sensitive infor
CTXS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|