Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CTXS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.54% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CTXS's price: STBA, QRTEA, KOS, NCMI and MERC.
CTXS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Citrix Systems Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 120.96% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Citrix Systems Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 120.96%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 92.86% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Citrix Systems Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.86% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, CTXS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 96.07% of them.
CTXS Dividend Chart
CTXS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|