Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CTXS reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.92% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CTXS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RAND, ASB, PRMW, C and HR.
CTXS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CTXS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 61.2%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Citrix Systems Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 61.2%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 90.7% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Citrix Systems Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 90.7% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CTXS than it is for 90.7% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
CTXS Dividend Chart
CTXS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|