Citrix Systems Inc. (CTXS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CTXS reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.92% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CTXS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RAND, ASB, PRMW, C and HR.
CTXS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CTXS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 56.08% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Citrix Systems Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, Citrix Systems Inc's expected return of 56.08% is higher than 88.98% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CTXS has a discount rate lower than 88.98% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Citrix Systems Inc than it is for 87.4% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
CTXS Dividend Chart
CTXS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|