Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CTXS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 96.97% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CTXS has less fluctuation in its price than 88.33% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CTXS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: STM, MS, HMI, APH and SHI.
CTXS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Citrix Systems Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 142.91%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Citrix Systems Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 142.91%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 92.74% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CTXS has a discount rate lower than 92.74% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, CTXS has a beta lower than 96.04% of them.
CTXS Dividend Chart
CTXS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|