Cubic Corporation (CUB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CUB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.58% of US stocks.
- CUB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CUB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CUB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 476.68, Cubic Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.8% of US stocks.
- CUB's current price/earnings ratio is 319.18, which is higher than 97.39% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CUB is currently 225.82, higher than 98.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MAGS, OPCH, FLL, CONE, and SYPR.
- Visit CUB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cubic.com.
CUB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.00||52-week high||$78.13|
|Prev. close||$74.76||52-week low||$39.97|
|Day high||$75.01||Avg. volume||458,105|
|50-day MA||$74.39||Dividend yield||0.36%|
|200-day MA||$63.30||Market Cap||2.38B|
Cubic Corporation (CUB) Company Bio
Cubic Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and sells mass transit fare collection systems, air and ground combat training systems, and secure communications products for various federal and regional government agencies in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS), Mission Support Services (MSS), and Cubic Defense Systems (CDS). The company was founded in 1949 and is based in San Diego, California.
CUB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUB Latest Social Stream
View Full CUB Social Stream
Latest CUB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cubic Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUB as an investment opportunity.
The Joint Corp. (NASD:JYNT) will replace Cubic Corp. (NYSE:CUB) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Thursday, May 27. Veritas Capital is acquiring Cubic in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final closing conditions.
Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) today announced it was awarded the designation of "VETS Indexes Recognized Employer," from the 2021 VETS Indexes Employer Awards. A firm dedicated to promoting veteran employment, VETS Indexes and its awards program recognizes Cubic’s commitment to recruiting, hiring, retaining, developing and supporting veteran employees and others in the military-connected community.
Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) today announced its Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS) business division and the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) launched mobile fare payments on NFC-enabled Android phones. Through the Google Pay app, or the newly launched Clipper app for Android™, riders now have the convenience of a contactless fare payment option and account management on Android phones, eliminating multiple touchpoints throughout the transit riding experience.
Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) today announced its Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS) business division and Taoti Creative received the "Platinum Level" Hermes Creative Award in the 2021 Electronic Media category for the "Meet Umo" animated video. The Hermes Creative Awards honors the creative industry’s best publications, branding, collateral, websites, videos and advertising in over 200 categories.
Cubic and Rogue Valley Transportation District Introduce Fare Capping in Launch of Umo Pass Platform
Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) today announced its Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS) business division and the Rogue Valley Transportation District (RVTD) are launching Umo Pass, enabling RVTD riders to seamlessly pay for trips through a single fare payment system on the 30 buses of RVTD’s transit systems. The contract is a renewal of the current transit fare payment, TouchPass, which transitioned to Umo Pass in April 2021.
CUB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|