Cubic Corporation (CUB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CUB's free cash flow has decreased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- CUB's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -1,575.18% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than merely 0.49% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
CUB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CUB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 91.01% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CUB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Cubic Corp produces a dividend yield 0.4% -- which falls in the bottom 4.68%.
- CUB's annual revenue, now at roughly $1 billion US dollars, puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 30.2% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, CUB's provides a return of -91.01% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 3.2% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CUB Dividend Chart
CUB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|