Cubic Corporation (CUB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CUB reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 1.23% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for CUB has decreased for the 6th straight quarter.
- CUB's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -1,648.23% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than only 0.52% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CUB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RGR, FLIR, HAYN, RUSHA and HMG.
CUB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CUB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 89.92%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CUB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Cubic Corp's dividend yield of 0.45% is in the bottom 5.43%.
- In terms of opportunity, Cubic Corp's estimated return of -89.92% surpasses about 3.44% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, CUB's equity discount rate is less than 30.14% of those stocks.
CUB Dividend Chart
CUB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|