CubeSmart Common Shares (CUBE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUBE POWR Grades
- CUBE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 79.52% of US stocks.
- CUBE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- CUBE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CUBE Stock Summary
- CUBE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 640.4 -- higher than 95.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of CubeSmart's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CUBE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CubeSmart are SRC, WPC, DEA, REG, and ENBL.
- CUBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CubeSmart's official web site, go to www.cubesmart.com.
CUBE Valuation Summary
- CUBE's price/sales ratio is 14.9; this is 776.47% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 205 months, CUBE's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.8.
- CUBE's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.8 over the prior 205 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUBE.
CUBE Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 9.19%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 117.05%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 7.73%.
The table below shows CUBE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUBE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUBE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.02% of graded US stocks.
- CUBE's asset turnover comes in at 0.161 -- ranking 108th of 445 Trading stocks.
- PEAK, COHN, and PFX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUBE.
The table below shows CUBE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.15||52-week high||$55.07|
|Prev. close||$52.70||52-week low||$31.16|
|Day high||$53.52||Avg. volume||1,024,640|
|50-day MA||$51.54||Dividend yield||2.56%|
|200-day MA||$44.12||Market Cap||10.72B|
CubeSmart Common Shares (CUBE) Company Bio
CubeSmart engages in ownership, operation, acquisition and development of self-storage facilities. The company was founded in July 2004 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUBE Latest Social Stream
View Full CUBE Social Stream
Latest CUBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CubeSmart that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUBE as an investment opportunity.
CubeSmart (managed) Self Storage in Lexington, SC, has been sold. Dale C. Eisenman, CCIM, of Midcoast Properties, Inc., a leading self storage brokerage firm in the Southeast, represented the seller. The facility was sold to an out of state buyer. The 55,545 +/- SF facility, located at 1120 Old Cherokee Rd., Lexington, SC opened its doors in March 2019 and consists of 402 climate units in a multi-level building. [PR.com]
Ensign Peak Advisors Inc increased its position in CubeSmart (NYSE:CUBE) by 25.3% during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 15,955 shares of the real estate investment trusts stock after purchasing an additional 3,225 shares during the quarter. Ensign Peak 
MALVERN, Pa., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE) today announced that the Company will release financial results for the three-month period ended September 30, 2021 after the market close on Thursday, November 4, 2021. An accompanying conference call will be held at 11:00 a.m. ET on Friday, November 5, 2021. A live webcast of the conference call will be available online from the investor relations page of the Company’s corporate website at www.cubesmart.com. Telephone parti
Self-storage and Moving Services Market is Booming Worldwide | Public Storage, Extra Space Storage, CubeSmart
Latest released the research study on Global Self-storage and Moving Services Market, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. Self-storage and Moving Services Market research report shows the latest market insights, current situation analysis with 
MALVERN, Pa., Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE), the third-largest owner and operator of self-storage properties in the United States, was named as a Champion of Board Diversity by the Forum of Executive Women. The award recognizes companies in the greater Philadelphia region whose corporate boards are composed of at least 30% women. This is the sixth time CubeSmart has been recognized for this honor.
CUBE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|