CubeSmart Common Shares (CUBE): Price and Financial Metrics
CUBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.81||52-week high||$48.93|
|Prev. close||$41.81||52-week low||$33.17|
|Day high||$42.04||Avg. volume||1,794,703|
|50-day MA||$37.56||Dividend yield||4.69%|
|200-day MA||$42.61||Market Cap||9.40B|
CUBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUBE POWR Grades
- CUBE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUBE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CUBE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CUBE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CUBESMART's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CUBE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.65% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.8, CUBESMART has a higher such ratio than 88.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUBE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KIM, WPC, EPRT, FR, and UDR.
- CUBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CUBESMART's official web site, go to www.cubesmart.com.
CUBE Valuation Summary
- CUBE's price/sales ratio is 8.4; this is 663.64% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CUBE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 232 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUBE.
CUBE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 74.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.13%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 48.93%.
The table below shows CUBE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUBE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUBE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.14% of graded US stocks.
- CUBE's asset turnover comes in at 0.161 -- ranking 113th of 444 Trading stocks.
- NYMT, CIM, and PFX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUBE.
The table below shows CUBE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CubeSmart Common Shares (CUBE) Company Bio
CubeSmart engages in ownership, operation, acquisition and development of self-storage facilities. The company was founded in July 2004 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
CUBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUBE Latest Social Stream
View Full CUBE Social Stream
Latest CUBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUBESMART that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUBE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss top 30 dividend achievers according to dividend yield. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend growers and their performance over the years, and go directly to read Dividend Achievers List Ranked By Yield: Top 10. Dividend Achievers are a group of companies known for consistently increasing their dividends for […]
A discussion about how the market of stocks works and why all REITs are not the same.
CubeSmart (NYSE:CUBE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the CubeSmart Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At his time, all lines are in a listen-only mode. Following the presentation, we will conduct a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] This call is being recorded on Friday, November […]
Q3 2023 CubeSmart Earnings Call
Despite a decrease in net income, CubeSmart (CUBE) shows a steady performance with increased FFO and promising investment activities.
CUBE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|