CubeSmart (CUBE) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering CubeSmart think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
CUBE's average price target has moved up $1.25 over the prior 68 days.
CUBE Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CUBE as an investment opportunity.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of CUBE is greater than 23.56% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CUBE is less than 27.21% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CUBE is greater than 69.2% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of CUBE is higher than 66.8% of Real Estate stocks.
- The NA of CUBE is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
Is CUBE a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!