CubeSmart Common Shares (CUBE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CUBE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than merely 7.62% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CUBE reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 11.98% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Free cash flow for CUBE has a compound average growth rate of 90.93%, which is higher than 93.31% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CUBE's price: OFC, WW, NEN, KOS and NBTB.
CUBE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding CubeSmart, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 76.97% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of CubeSmart's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CUBE than it is for 87.98% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- CUBE's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 88.27% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, CUBE's equity discount rate is less than 92.35% of those stocks.
CUBE Dividend Chart
CUBE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|