CubeSmart Common Shares (CUBE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CUBE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 7.27% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CUBE reports less variability in its cash flow than only 15.43% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for CUBE has a compound average growth rate of 89.87%, which is higher than 92.66% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CUBE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SAFT, XPER, WEYS, XYF and TEVA.
CUBE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CUBE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 64.44% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of CubeSmart's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CubeSmart than it is for 87.15% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- CUBE's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 81.91% of them.
CUBE Dividend Chart
CUBE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CUBE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|2||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||6.33%|
|3||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||5.79%|
|4||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||5.36%|
|5||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||4.85%|
|6||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||4.59%|
|7||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||3.98%|
|8||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||3.97%|
|9||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||3.91%|
|10||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||3.85%|
|11||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||3.73%|
|13||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.20%|
|14||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||3.03%|
|15||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.45%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.39%|
|17||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.31%|
|18||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.31%|
|20||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||2.05%|
|21||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||1.78%|