CubeSmart Common Shares (CUBE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CUBE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.16% -- which is higher than about 7.55% stocks we're looking at.
- CUBE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 7.57% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for CUBE has a compound average growth rate of 79.38%, which is higher than 92.37% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CUBE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CIG, SLQT, CFFN, PRGO and CIR.
CUBE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding CubeSmart, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 212.15% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for CubeSmart are:
- The CubeSmart's dividend growth rate is greater than 82.43% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CUBE than it is for 86.56% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
CUBE Dividend Chart
CUBE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|