Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI): Price and Financial Metrics
CUBI Stock Summary
- CUBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.77%, Customers Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.98% of about US stocks.
- Customers Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -71.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Customers Bancorp Inc are MBWM, BANC, PBHC, SBSI, and MSBF.
- Visit CUBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.customersbank.com.
CUBI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CUBI Price/Volume Stats
Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI) Company Bio
Customers Bancorp provides financial products and services to small businesses, not-for-profits, and consumers in Pennsylvania, New York, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.