Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUBI POWR Grades
- CUBI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.04% of US stocks.
- CUBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CUBI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.87% of US stocks).
CUBI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 501.33, CUSTOMERS BANCORP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.75% of US stocks.
- CUBI's current price/earnings ratio is 3.72, which is higher than merely 5.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.47 for CUSTOMERS BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 96.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WNEB, FLIC, CALB, FNWB, and FBIZ.
- Visit CUBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.customersbank.com.
CUBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CUBI's price/sales ratio is 30.77% higher, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 130 months, CUBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUBI.
CUBI Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 17.12%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 116.92%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.52%.
The table below shows CUBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUBI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.32% of graded US stocks.
- CUBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CWBC, TCFC, and HBNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUBI.
The table below shows CUBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.21||52-week high||$76.13|
|Prev. close||$32.07||52-week low||$29.21|
|Day high||$32.49||Avg. volume||390,674|
|50-day MA||$32.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.30||Market Cap||1.05B|
Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI) Company Bio
Customers Bancorp provides financial products and services to small businesses, not-for-profits, and consumers in Pennsylvania, New York, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUBI Latest Social Stream
View Full CUBI Social Stream
Latest CUBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUSTOMERS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUBI as an investment opportunity.
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big...
WEST READING, Pa., November 16, 2022--Customers Bancorp released a statement making it clear there was no material impact from the FTX collapse.
Many stocks have been hammered this year, creating lots of potential long-term buying opportunities.
Kabbage sued West Reading-based Customers in July, claiming that the bank owed it PPP fees that the two institutions had agreed to split.
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini maintained a Buy rating on Customers Bancorp (CUBI - Research Report) today and set a price target of $45.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $31.69.According to TipRanks, Chiaverini is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 3.2% and a 43.59% success rate. Chiaverini covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Bok Financial, Cathay General Bancorp, and Comerica.Customers Bancorp has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $52.50.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $76.13 and a one-year low of $29.21. Currently, Customers Bancorp has an average volume of 284.1K.
CUBI Price Returns