Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI): Price and Financial Metrics
CUBI Stock Summary
- For CUBI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.04% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.21 for Customers Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.09% of US stocks.
- Customers Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -461.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Customers Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LBC, TFSL, PBIP, NYCB, and PFSI.
- CUBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Customers Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.customersbank.com.
CUBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.81||52-week high||$28.97|
|Prev. close||$28.04||52-week low||$8.36|
|Day high||$28.85||Avg. volume||197,610|
|50-day MA||$23.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.72||Market Cap||878.82M|
Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI) Company Bio
Customers Bancorp provides financial products and services to small businesses, not-for-profits, and consumers in Pennsylvania, New York, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
CUBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUBI Latest Social Stream
View Full CUBI Social Stream
Latest CUBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Customers Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUBI as an investment opportunity.
Customers Bank, a top-5 nationally ranked PPP lender that participated in more than 100,000 SBA-approved PPP loans during the first rounds of the federal stimulus providing an aggregate value of more than $5 billion to small businesses, announced its newest financial account designed specifically to help businesses through this next phase of recovery. The ReStart America Biz Checking account provides a 1.00% APY* for 28 weeks.
Customers Bancorp, Inc. ( NYSE:CUBI ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making...
Customers Bancorp, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Its Series C, Series D, Series E, and Series F Preferred Stock
WEST READING, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CUBI--Customers Bancorp declared a quarterly cash dividend on its Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock Series C, D, E & F.
WEST READING, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CUBI #Earnings--Customers Bancorp reports record Q4 and Full Year results. Q4 EPS $1.65; up 121% YoY; Full Year EPS $3.74 up 83% YoY.
Customers Bancorp (CUBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25.00% and -0.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CUBI Price Returns
Continue Researching CUBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Customers Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!