Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUBI POWR Grades
- CUBI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUBI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CUBI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CUBI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Customers Bancorp Inc is higher than it is for about 96.6% of US stocks.
- CUBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.02% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CUBI comes in at -233.07% -- higher than that of only 1.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Customers Bancorp Inc are LBC, PBIP, CFFN, NNI, and BPMP.
- Visit CUBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.customersbank.com.
CUBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CUBI's price/sales ratio is 91.67% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 114 months, CUBI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- CUBI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUBI.
CUBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.98||52-week high||$43.86|
|Prev. close||$37.57||52-week low||$10.34|
|Day high||$38.54||Avg. volume||248,711|
|50-day MA||$38.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.37||Market Cap||1.23B|
Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI) Company Bio
Customers Bancorp provides financial products and services to small businesses, not-for-profits, and consumers in Pennsylvania, New York, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
CUBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUBI Latest Social Stream
View Full CUBI Social Stream
Latest CUBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Customers Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUBI as an investment opportunity.
Customers Bancorp (CUBI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WEST READING, Pa., July 13, 2021--Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: CUBI) announced today that Andrew B. Sachs, an attorney with nearly 13 years of experience in the areas of securities and corporate law with a focus on advising companies and their boards on a variety of growth and expansion issues, has joined as Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. He replaces Michael A. DeTommaso, who is retiring from these roles. DeTommaso will remain with the bank as a Senior Legal
WEST READING, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CUBI #Earnings--Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: CUBI) will host webcast at 9:00 AM EDT, Thurs, July 29, 2021, to report earnings for the 3 months ending June 30, 2021.
alexsl/iStock via Getty Images Earnings of Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: CUBI) will likely benefit from management's efforts and initiatives this year. Customers Bancorp plans to expand its market presence and shift its loan mix towards higher-yielding assets, which will boost the net interest income. Moreover, the remaining unamortized Paycheck Protection...
Every investor in Customers Bancorp, Inc. ( NYSE:CUBI ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
CUBI Price Returns