Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUBI POWR Grades
- CUBI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUBI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CUBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CUBI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.64, CUSTOMERS BANCORP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.3% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CUBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CUSTOMERS BANCORP INC comes in at -18.98%, a number that bests merely 9.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUSTOMERS BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HOPE, MNSB, PPBI, TBNK, and HONE.
- CUBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CUSTOMERS BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.customersbank.com.
CUBI Valuation Summary
- CUBI's price/earnings ratio is 2.6; this is 72.63% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 134 months, CUBI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUBI.
CUBI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 604.3%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.87%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.17%.
The table below shows CUBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUBI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.32% of graded US stocks.
- CUBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CWBC, TCFC, and HBNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUBI.
The table below shows CUBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.36||52-week high||$57.07|
|Prev. close||$17.96||52-week low||$6.87|
|Day high||$18.61||Avg. volume||855,061|
|50-day MA||$27.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.73||Market Cap||580.21M|
Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI) Company Bio
Customers Bancorp provides financial products and services to small businesses, not-for-profits, and consumers in Pennsylvania, New York, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUBI Latest Social Stream
View Full CUBI Social Stream
Latest CUBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUSTOMERS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUBI as an investment opportunity.
Banks Step Up to Serve Crypto Firms After Signature, Silvergate Blowups
As crypto companies have scrambled to establish new bank relationships, industry executives say they have received a positive reception from some regional banks.
Why Are Bank Stocks Down Today?
Deutsche Bank's cost for insuring bonds jumped 20%, sending bank stocks down on both sides of the Atlantic and increasing recession fears.
UPDATE 1-Customers Bancorp weighs making an offer for Silicon Valley Bank - Bloomberg News
Customers Bancorp Inc is exploring a deal for all or part of the failed Silicon Valley Bank, Bloomberg News reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter. The Pennsylvania-based lender has been seeking potential co-investors for a deal for Silicon Valley Bank, according to the report. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp (FDIC), which controls the Silicon Valley Bank's assets, declined to confirm or comment on the identities of potential bidders when contacted by Reuters.
Customers Bancorp weighs making an offer for Silicon Valley Bank - Bloomberg News
The Pennsylvania-based lender has been seeking potential co-investors for a deal for Silicon Valley Bank, according to the report. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp (FDIC), which controls the Silicon Valley Bank's assets, declined to confirm or comment on the identities of potential bidders when contacted by Reuters. Customers Bank did not immediately respond to request for a comment.
Trade Alert: The Lead Independent Director Of Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:CUBI), Daniel Rothermel, Has Just Spent US$54k Buying 5.1% More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Customers Bancorp, Inc. ( NYSE:CUBI ) Lead...
CUBI Price Returns
Continue Researching CUBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Customers Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Customers Bancorp Inc (CUBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Customers Bancorp Inc (CUBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Customers Bancorp Inc (CUBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...