Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI): Price and Financial Metrics
CUBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.00||52-week high||$45.00|
|Prev. close||$34.45||52-week low||$6.87|
|Day high||$34.68||Avg. volume||579,611|
|50-day MA||$36.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.63||Market Cap||1.02B|
CUBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUBI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CUBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUBI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CUBI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
CUBI Stock Summary
- CUBI's current price/earnings ratio is 5.56, which is higher than just 9.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For CUBI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.88% of US equities we're observing.
- CUBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBWM, BANC, FLIC, CNOB, and FFIC.
- Visit CUBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.customersbank.com.
CUBI Valuation Summary
- CUBI's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 17.39% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CUBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.9 over the prior 140 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUBI.
CUBI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 604.3%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.87%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.17%.
The table below shows CUBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUBI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.32% of graded US stocks.
- CUBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CWBC, TCFC, and HBNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUBI.
The table below shows CUBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI) Company Bio
Customers Bancorp provides financial products and services to small businesses, not-for-profits, and consumers in Pennsylvania, New York, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
CUBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUBI Latest Social Stream
View Full CUBI Social Stream
Latest CUBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUSTOMERS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUBI as an investment opportunity.
On September 15, 2023, Carla Leibold, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Customers Bancorp Inc (NYSE:CUBI), sold 16,619 shares of the company.
Is Customers Bancorp (CUBI) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
Customers Bancorp, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Its Series E and Series F Preferred Stock
WEST READING, Pa., July 31, 2023--Customers Bancorp announces dividends on preferred stocks and transition from LIBOR to SOFR for future reference rate calculations.
Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:CUBI) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript July 28, 2023 Operator: Good morning. My name is Rob, and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Customers Bancorp Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. All lines have been placed on mute to prevent […]
Q2 2023 Customers Bancorp Inc Earnings Call
CUBI Price Returns