Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUBI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CUBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.42% of US stocks.
- CUBI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 201 days.
- CUBI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.54% of US stocks).
CUBI Stock Summary
- For CUBI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.54% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.94 for Customers Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 97% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CUBI comes in at -247.49% -- higher than that of only 1.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Customers Bancorp Inc are LBC, PBIP, NNI, TFSL, and RC.
- Visit CUBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.customersbank.com.
CUBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.36||52-week high||$35.68|
|Prev. close||$34.77||52-week low||$8.36|
|Day high||$35.22||Avg. volume||225,487|
|50-day MA||$31.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.66||Market Cap||1.08B|
Customers Bancorp, Inc (CUBI) Company Bio
Customers Bancorp provides financial products and services to small businesses, not-for-profits, and consumers in Pennsylvania, New York, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
CUBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUBI Latest Social Stream
View Full CUBI Social Stream
Latest CUBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Customers Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUBI as an investment opportunity.
Customers Bank, a digital forward financial institution with approximately $18.8 billion in assets that provides exceptional banking experiences to consumer and commercial clients, is building upon its national recognition for providing innovative banking products and services to commercial clients to advance its national expansion. The next phase of the expansion includes opening a new office in Orlando, Florida, as well as a new office in Dallas, Texas and extending the bank’s existing presence in the Midwest, based in Chicago.
Customers Bank, a digital forward consumer and commercial bank with approximately $18.8 billion in assets, is building upon its national recognition for providing innovative banking products and services to commercial clients to advance its national expansion. The next phase of the expansion includes opening a new commercial banking office in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, located in the iconic Crescent building in Dallas, as well as a new office in Orlando, Florida and extending the bank’s existing presence in the Midwest, based in Chicago.
Customers Bank, a digital forward financial institution with approximately $18.8 billion in assets, is expanding the bank’s Midwest presence based in Chicago as part of the bank’s national expansion. The bank is also opening new commercial banking offices in Dallas, Texas and Orlando, Florida.
Customers Bancorp (CUBI) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
CUBI earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
CUBI Price Returns