CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO): Price and Financial Metrics
CURO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$5.57|
|Prev. close||$1.14||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.16||Avg. volume||146,023|
|50-day MA||$1.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.19||Market Cap||45.79M|
CURO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CURO POWR Grades
- CURO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CURO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CURO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4% of US stocks).
CURO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.05, CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.14% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -25.61 for CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP; that's greater than it is for just 0.98% of US stocks.
- CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -648.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CURO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOAN, SCI, CIG, AZZ, and TKC.
- CURO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.curo.com.
CURO Valuation Summary
- CURO's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95.65% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 70 months, CURO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CURO.
CURO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CURO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.24% of graded US stocks.
- CURO's asset turnover comes in at 0.401 -- ranking 18th of 430 Banking stocks.
- VABK, OCN, and FRBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CURO.
The table below shows CURO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO) Company Bio
CURO Group Holdings Corp. provides consumer finance to a range of underbanked consumers in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. It offers unsecured installment loans, secured installment loans, open-end loans, and single-pay loans, as well as ancillary financial products, including check cashing, proprietary reloadable prepaid debit cards, credit protection insurance, gold buying, retail installment sales, and money transfer services. The company operates under the Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Avio Credit, and Cash Money brands; and online as Wage Day Advance, as well as offers installment loans online under the LendDirect brand. The company was formerly known as Speedy Group Holdings Corp. and changed its name to CURO Group Holdings Corp. in May 2016. CURO Group Holdings Corp. was founded in 1997 and is based in Wichita, Kansas
CURO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CURO Latest Social Stream
View Full CURO Social Stream
Latest CURO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CURO as an investment opportunity.
On September 12, 2023, Ismail Dawood, the Chief Financial Officer of CURO Group Holdings Corp (NYSE:CURO), purchased 13,000 shares of the company.
CURO's subsidiary, CURO Intermediate Holdings, completes the sale of its Canadian point-of-sale business, FLX Holding, to Questrade.
CURO Announces Addition of New Independent Director Bob Hurzeler to CURO’s Board and Completion of Flexiti Sale
CHICAGO, September 05, 2023--CURO Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE: CURO) ("CURO"), an omni-channel consumer finance company serving consumers in the U.S. and Canada, today announced Bob Hurzeler, Chief Executive Officer of Flagship Credit Acceptance, has been appointed to CURO’s Board of Directors effective September 1, 2023. In addition, CURO also announced it has completed the sale of its Canadian point-of-sale business, FLX Holding Corp. ("Flexiti"), to Questrade Financial Group Inc. After deal an
Heights Finance was charged over a loan-churning scheme that aggressively pushed borrowers to refinance. The government’s consumer watchdog group is suing high-cost installment lender Heights Finance Holding and its subsidiaries for illegal loan-churning practices that collected hundreds of millions of dollars in loan costs and fees from struggling borrowers.In a complaint filed in a South Carolina district court, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) alleges that Heights Finance ident
The Massachusetts top court rules in favor of the Secretary of State, Bill Galvin, leading to Robinhood's (HOOD) defeat in its case related to a state fiduciary duty rule.
CURO Price Returns
Continue Researching CUROHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CURO Group Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch