CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CURO POWR Grades
- CURO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.96% of US stocks.
- CURO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CURO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.88% of US stocks).
CURO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP is higher than just 2.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.91 for CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP; that's greater than it is for 97.77% of US stocks.
- CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -554.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LXU, SCI, AMBC, NS, and TRN.
- CURO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.curo.com.
CURO Valuation Summary
- CURO's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 90% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CURO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.1 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CURO.
CURO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CURO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.24% of graded US stocks.
- CURO's asset turnover comes in at 0.401 -- ranking 18th of 430 Banking stocks.
- VABK, OCN, and FRBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CURO.
The table below shows CURO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CURO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CURO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.52||52-week high||$17.23|
|Prev. close||$3.53||52-week low||$2.96|
|Day high||$3.55||Avg. volume||138,066|
|50-day MA||$3.97||Dividend yield||12.46%|
|200-day MA||$7.55||Market Cap||142.51M|
CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO) Company Bio
CURO Group Holdings Corp. provides consumer finance to a range of underbanked consumers in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. It offers unsecured installment loans, secured installment loans, open-end loans, and single-pay loans, as well as ancillary financial products, including check cashing, proprietary reloadable prepaid debit cards, credit protection insurance, gold buying, retail installment sales, and money transfer services. The company operates under the Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Avio Credit, and Cash Money brands; and online as Wage Day Advance, as well as offers installment loans online under the LendDirect brand. The company was formerly known as Speedy Group Holdings Corp. and changed its name to CURO Group Holdings Corp. in May 2016. CURO Group Holdings Corp. was founded in 1997 and is based in Wichita, Kansas
Most Popular Stories View All
CURO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CURO Latest Social Stream
View Full CURO Social Stream
Latest CURO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CURO as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO, November 22, 2022--Flexiti Financial Inc. ("Flexiti"), a leading point-of-sale consumer financing solution for retailers, is pleased to announce that the company has reached C$1 billion in loan book ("receivables") and has also surpassed C$1 billion in new originations to date in 2022, doubling total originations achieved in Flexiti’s first seven years of operation.
WICHITA, Kansas, November 15, 2022--CURO Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE: CURO) ("CURO" or the "Company"), a tech-enabled, omni-channel consumer finance company serving non-prime and prime consumers in the U.S. and Canada, announced that Doug Clark has been named Chief Executive Officer, effective today. Mr. Clark most recently served as President of CURO’s North American direct lending business and was previously Chief Executive Officer of Heights Finance before it was acquired by CURO in December 2
CURO Group Holdings ( NYSE:CURO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$214.1m (up 2.3% from 3Q...
Curo Group (CURO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -825% and 3.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WICHITA, Kan., November 02, 2022--CURO Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE: CURO) ("CURO" or the "Company"), a tech-enabled, omni-channel consumer finance company serving a full spectrum of non-prime and prime consumers in the U.S. and Canada, today announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
CURO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CUROHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CURO Group Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch