CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CURO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CURO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CURO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CURO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CURO Stock Summary
- CURO's went public 3.63 years ago, making it older than merely 11.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CURO is currently 1.87, higher than just 6.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.74 for CURO Group Holdings Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CURO Group Holdings Corp are FRTA, TROX, STNG, KOP, and NXST.
- Visit CURO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.curo.com.
CURO Valuation Summary
- CURO's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CURO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 44 months.
- CURO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CURO.
CURO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CURO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.28||52-week high||$20.81|
|Prev. close||$16.32||52-week low||$6.53|
|Day high||$16.59||Avg. volume||302,591|
|50-day MA||$16.56||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$13.57||Market Cap||677.77M|
CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO) Company Bio
CURO Group Holdings Corp. provides consumer finance to a range of underbanked consumers in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. It offers unsecured installment loans, secured installment loans, open-end loans, and single-pay loans, as well as ancillary financial products, including check cashing, proprietary reloadable prepaid debit cards, credit protection insurance, gold buying, retail installment sales, and money transfer services. The company operates under the Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Avio Credit, and Cash Money brands; and online as Wage Day Advance, as well as offers installment loans online under the LendDirect brand. The company was formerly known as Speedy Group Holdings Corp. and changed its name to CURO Group Holdings Corp. in May 2016. CURO Group Holdings Corp. was founded in 1997 and is based in Wichita, Kansas
CURO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CURO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that CURO Group Holdings Corp ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for CURO Group Holdings Corp ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 2.03 -- which is good for besting merely 15.83% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- 38% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.61% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 62% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 91.35% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CURO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CURO Latest Social Stream
View Full CURO Social Stream
Latest CURO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CURO Group Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CURO as an investment opportunity.
WICHITA, Kan., July 21, 2021--CURO Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE: CURO) ("CURO"), a tech-enabled, omni-channel consumer finance company serving a full spectrum of non-prime and prime consumers in the U.S. and Canada, confirmed today that, as previously announced, its second quarter 2021 financial results will be released after the market closes on Wednesday, July 28, 2021.
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards CURO Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE:CURO) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 […]
CURO Group (CURO) prices its upsized offering from $700M aggregate principal amount to $750M aggregate principal amount of its 7.500% senior secured notes due 2028.The notes will be secured by liens on substantially all of the company’s and the guarantors’ assets, subject to certain exceptions and permitted liens.The notes will mature...
CURO Group Holdings Corp. Announces Upsizing and Pricing of $750 Million Senior Secured Notes Offering
WICHITA, Kan., July 16, 2021--CURO Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE: CURO) ("CURO" or the "Company") announced today the pricing of its previously announced offering and upsized the offering from $700 million aggregate principal amount to $750 million aggregate principal amount of its 7.500% senior secured notes due 2028 (the "notes") in a private placement to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and to non-U.S. person
(Bloomberg) -- Payday lender Curo Group Holdings Corp. is offering junk-bond investors an interest rate double the average of similarly-rated peers as it looks to refinance its debt amid heightened regulatory scrutiny and a market more sensitive to ESG concerns.Curo is marketing $700 million of seven-year secured notes through Friday. Early pricing discussions are in the 7.75% to 8% range, a steep premium to the average 4.05% yield for similarly-rated single-B debt, according to Bloomberg Barcla
CURO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CUROHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CURO Group Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch