CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CURO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CURO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.48% of US stocks.
- CURO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- CURO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CURO Stock Summary
- CURO's went public 3.44 years ago, making it older than only 11.13% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CURO is currently 1.63, higher than just 5.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.74 for CURO Group Holdings Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CURO Group Holdings Corp are FRTA, TROX, KOP, NCR, and NXST.
- Visit CURO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.curo.com.
CURO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CURO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.91||52-week high||$20.81|
|Prev. close||$15.11||52-week low||$5.95|
|Day high||$14.91||Avg. volume||363,114|
|50-day MA||$14.48||Dividend yield||2.91%|
|200-day MA||$11.43||Market Cap||620.73M|
CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO) Company Bio
CURO Group Holdings Corp. provides consumer finance to a range of underbanked consumers in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. It offers unsecured installment loans, secured installment loans, open-end loans, and single-pay loans, as well as ancillary financial products, including check cashing, proprietary reloadable prepaid debit cards, credit protection insurance, gold buying, retail installment sales, and money transfer services. The company operates under the Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Avio Credit, and Cash Money brands; and online as Wage Day Advance, as well as offers installment loans online under the LendDirect brand. The company was formerly known as Speedy Group Holdings Corp. and changed its name to CURO Group Holdings Corp. in May 2016. CURO Group Holdings Corp. was founded in 1997 and is based in Wichita, Kansas
CURO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for CURO Group Holdings Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that CURO Group Holdings Corp ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 20517%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CURO Group Holdings Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.27 years comes in at 1.16%; that's greater than 91.8% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 40% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 10.59% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), CURO Group Holdings Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 84.61% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CURO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CURO Latest Social Stream
View Full CURO Social Stream
Latest CURO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CURO Group Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CURO as an investment opportunity.
Today is shaping up negative for CURO Group Holdings Corp. ( NYSE:CURO ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / CURO Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE:CURO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 8:15 AM Eastern Time.
Curo Group (CURO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 91.67% and -2.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CURO Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE: CURO) ("CURO" or the "Company"), a tech-enabled, multi-channel and multi-product consumer finance company serving a wide range of non-prime and prime consumers in the U.S. and Canada and a market leader in the industry based on revenue, today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
CURO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CUROHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CURO Group Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch