CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CURO POWR Grades
- CURO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 63.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CURO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CURO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CURO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CURO is -11.56 -- better than only 1.65% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 31.85 for CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP; that's greater than it is for 98.88% of US stocks.
- CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -791.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP are CLMT, VGR, FUN, CEI, and LOAN.
- CURO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.curo.com.
CURO Valuation Summary
- CURO's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 96% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CURO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 308 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CURO.
CURO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CURO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.24% of graded US stocks.
- CURO's asset turnover comes in at 0.401 -- ranking 18th of 430 Banking stocks.
- VABK, OCN, and FRBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CURO.
The table below shows CURO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CURO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CURO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.58||52-week high||$13.51|
|Prev. close||$1.55||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$1.63||Avg. volume||125,346|
|50-day MA||$3.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.61||Market Cap||64.52M|
CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO) Company Bio
CURO Group Holdings Corp. provides consumer finance to a range of underbanked consumers in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. It offers unsecured installment loans, secured installment loans, open-end loans, and single-pay loans, as well as ancillary financial products, including check cashing, proprietary reloadable prepaid debit cards, credit protection insurance, gold buying, retail installment sales, and money transfer services. The company operates under the Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Avio Credit, and Cash Money brands; and online as Wage Day Advance, as well as offers installment loans online under the LendDirect brand. The company was formerly known as Speedy Group Holdings Corp. and changed its name to CURO Group Holdings Corp. in May 2016. CURO Group Holdings Corp. was founded in 1997 and is based in Wichita, Kansas
Most Popular Stories View All
CURO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CURO Latest Social Stream
View Full CURO Social Stream
Latest CURO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CURO GROUP HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CURO as an investment opportunity.
Strength Seen in Ally Financial (ALLY): Can Its 5.4% Jump Turn into More Strength?
Ally Financial (ALLY) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
The recent pullback must have dismayed CURO Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE:CURO) insiders who own 48% of the company
Key Insights Significant insider control over CURO Group Holdings implies vested interests in company growth 52% of the...
Q4 2022 CURO Group Holdings Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2022 CURO Group Holdings Corp Earnings Call
As Curo reports big quarterly loss, documents indicate HQ move from Wichita to Chicago
The company's headquarters had been listed as being located in Wichita as recently as December 2022.
Curo Group (CURO) Reports Q4 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Curo Group (CURO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -196.30% and 2.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CURO Price Returns
Continue Researching CUROHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CURO Group Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...