CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CURO has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.76%, higher than about 96.32% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CURO's comes in at -38.26 -- better than 3.73% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CURO has less volatility in its price than 8.95% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CURO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SBAC, LITE, STAF, LMT and FIS.
CURO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding CURO Group Holdings Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 75.96% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of CURO Group Holdings Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, CURO Group Holdings Corp's expected return of -75.96% is higher than 9.68% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CURO has a discount rate lower than 9.68% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CURO Group Holdings Corp than it is for merely 1.71% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, CURO's equity discount rate is less than 2.66% of those stocks.
CURO Dividend Chart
CURO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|