CVB Financial Corporation (CVBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVBF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CVBF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.37% of US stocks.
- CVBF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CVBF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.38% of US stocks).
CVBF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CVBF is 0.24 -- better than just 19.16% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.27 for Cvb Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 84.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CVBF is more volatile than only 13.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVBF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HOMB, IBTX, HOPE, FVCB, and FIBK.
- CVBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cvb Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.cbbank.com.
CVBF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CVBF's price/sales ratio is 75% higher, now standing at 5.6.
- CVBF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.3 over the prior 243 months.
- CVBF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVBF.
CVBF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -19.03%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 114.45%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 61.19%.
The table below shows CVBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVBF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.96% of graded US stocks.
- CVBF's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 329th of 437 Banking stocks.
- SYBT, IBTX, and WABC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVBF.
The table below shows CVBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.77||52-week high||$25.00|
|Prev. close||$19.48||52-week low||$15.80|
|Day high||$19.89||Avg. volume||483,684|
|50-day MA||$19.64||Dividend yield||3.64%|
|200-day MA||$20.99||Market Cap||2.69B|
CVB Financial Corporation (CVBF) Company Bio
CVB Financial Corp. provides various banking and trust services for businesses, professionals, and individuals in the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, and the Central Valley areas of California. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Ontario, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVBF Latest Social Stream
View Full CVBF Social Stream
Latest CVBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cvb Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVBF as an investment opportunity.
ONTARIO, Calif., Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) (the Company) announced today that effective immediately it has terminated its 10b5-1 stock repurchase program in order to comply with Regulation M under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The termination is related to the announced acquisition by the Company and its principal subsidiary, Citizens Business Bank, of Suncrest Bank. Suncrest Bank will be engaged in a proxy solicitation associated with the prospective issuance of the Companys common stock in connection with the Agreement and Plan of Reorganization and Merger among the Company, its principal subsidiary, Citizens Business Bank and Suncrest Bank, dated July 27, 2021, which in turn caused Regulation M to become applicable to any...
ONTARIO, Calif., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) (the Company) announced an eighteen cent ($0.18) per share cash dividend with respect to the third quarter of 2021. The dividend was approved at the Companys regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting held on September 22, 2021. The dividend will be payable on or about October 21, 2021 to shareholders of record as of October 6, 2021.
The big shareholder groups in CVB Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:CVBF ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a...
SUNCREST BANK ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of SBKK and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the officers or directors of Suncrest Bank (Other OTC: SBKK) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the companys proposed merger with CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF).
Suncrest Bank Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of Suncrest Bank Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm - SBKK
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, is investigating whether the sale of Suncrest Bank (OTCQX: SBKK) to CVB Financial Corp. is fair to Suncrest shareholders. Pursuant to the agreement, each share of Suncrest common stock will receive 0.6970 shares of CVB Financial common stock and $2.69 per share in cash. Suncrest shareholders are expected to own approximately 6% of CVB Financials
CVBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|