CVB Financial Corporation (CVBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVBF POWR Grades
- CVBF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- CVBF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CVBF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CVBF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CVBF is 0.23 -- better than merely 19.09% of US stocks.
- CVBF's went public 30.05 years ago, making it older than 80.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.6 for Cvb Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 86.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cvb Financial Corp are LBAI, HOPE, HOMB, VLY, and BANC.
- Visit CVBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbbank.com.
CVBF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CVBF's price/sales ratio is 75% higher, now standing at 5.6.
- CVBF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.3 over the prior 243 months.
- CVBF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVBF.
CVBF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 81.97%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.72%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 28.36%.
The table below shows CVBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVBF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.38% of graded US stocks.
- CVBF's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 321st of 428 Banking stocks.
- SYBT, TREE, and TSBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVBF.
The table below shows CVBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.22||52-week high||$24.52|
|Prev. close||$24.18||52-week low||$18.72|
|Day high||$24.31||Avg. volume||951,425|
|50-day MA||$23.46||Dividend yield||2.98%|
|200-day MA||$21.75||Market Cap||3.42B|
CVB Financial Corporation (CVBF) Company Bio
CVB Financial Corp. provides various banking and trust services for businesses, professionals, and individuals in the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, and the Central Valley areas of California. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Ontario, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVBF Latest Social Stream
View Full CVBF Social Stream
Latest CVBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cvb Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVBF as an investment opportunity.
WesBanco's (WSBC) board of directors authorizes the extension of its stock repurchase program to up to 3.2 million shares and announced a 3% rise in its quarterly cash dividend.
ONTARIO, Calif., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVB Financial Corp. (“CVBF”), the holding company for Citizens Business Bank (“CBB”, and collectively with CVBF, the “Company”), announced that two of its directors, Kristina M. Leslie and Marshall V. Laitsch, have notified the Company of their intentions to retire from CVBF’s and CBB’s respective Boards of Directors (the “Boards”). Ms. Leslie and Mr. Laitsch have stated that they intend to serve out their current terms on the Boards but will no
WisdomTree's (WETF) board of directors authorizes the extension and increase of its stock repurchase program to up to $100 million.
Evercore (EVR) announces a new share buyback program. This, along with regular dividend payments and balance-sheet strength, will continue to make capital deployment sustainable.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
CVBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|