CVB Financial Corporation (CVBF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CVBF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 275,842,000; for context, that's better than 92.25% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CVBF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AMT, AEE, PAAS, GIS and TG.
CVBF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Cvb Financial Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 155.18% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cvb Financial Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Cvb Financial Corp's expected return of 155.18% is higher than 80.74% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CVBF has a discount rate lower than 80.74% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, CVBF's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 85.69% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, CVBF's equity discount rate is less than 84.05% of those stocks.
CVBF Dividend Chart
CVBF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|