CVB Financial Corporation (CVBF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CVBF has less volatility in its price than 97.27% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CVBF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATVI, AXE, HIMX, WEC and EXPO.
CVBF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cvb Financial Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 49.28% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CVBF, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, CVBF has a beta lower than 86.55% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, CVBF boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 74.45% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, CVBF's equity discount rate is less than 89.58% of those stocks.
CVBF Dividend Chart
CVBF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|