CVB Financial Corporation (CVBF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CVBF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 256,821,000; for context, that's better than 93.82% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CVBF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MRTN, WST, NXRT, OFED and FBHS.
CVBF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cvb Financial Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 37.07% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cvb Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 37.07%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 83.63% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Cvb Financial Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.63% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CVBF than it is for 84.02% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Cvb Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 88.17% of them.
CVBF Dividend Chart
CVBF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|