Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVCY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CVCY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.24% of US stocks.
- CVCY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CVCY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
CVCY Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.18 for CENTRAL VALLEY COMMUNITY BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 93.31% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 847.62%, CENTRAL VALLEY COMMUNITY BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses 97.59% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CENTRAL VALLEY COMMUNITY BANCORP comes in at 0.87%, a number that bests only 24.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVCY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COFS, FNCB, ALRS, CALB, and GCBC.
- Visit CVCY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cvcb.com.
CVCY Valuation Summary
- CVCY's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 136.36% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CVCY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVCY.
CVCY Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.04%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 72.73%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 49.27%.
The table below shows CVCY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVCY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVCY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.98% of graded US stocks.
- CVCY's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 191st of 428 Banking stocks.
- HTBK, MSBI, and TMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVCY.
The table below shows CVCY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.91||52-week high||$23.99|
|Prev. close||$17.92||52-week low||$14.16|
|Day high||$18.91||Avg. volume||31,076|
|50-day MA||$17.59||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$19.43||Market Cap||221.61M|
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Company Bio
Central Valley Community Bancorp provides various commercial banking services to individuals, and business and professional communities in the central valley area of California. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Fresno, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCY Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCY Social Stream
Latest CVCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTRAL VALLEY COMMUNITY BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCY as an investment opportunity.
Owning 46% shares,institutional owners seem interested in Central Valley Community Bancorp (NASDAQ:CVCY),
Every investor in Central Valley Community Bancorp ( NASDAQ:CVCY ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
LNG, ROLL, CVCY, BJ, and TSM have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on August 23, 2022.
Central Valley Community Bancorp ( NASDAQ:CVCY ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. The ex-dividend...
PUMP, CEPU, and NEX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on July 25, 2022.
Central Valley Community Bancorp ( NASDAQ:CVCY ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.12 per share on the...
CVCY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CVCYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Valley Community Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch