Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY): Price and Financial Metrics
CVCY Stock Summary
- For CVCY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 12.51% of US equities we're observing.
- CVCY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.24%, Central Valley Community Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.62% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Central Valley Community Bancorp are SBFG, OFG, PFBI, ALRS, and CCBG.
- CVCY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Central Valley Community Bancorp's official web site, go to www.cvcb.com.
CVCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.94||52-week high||$18.89|
|Prev. close||$17.90||52-week low||$10.59|
|Day high||$18.10||Avg. volume||25,540|
|50-day MA||$16.16||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$14.33||Market Cap||224.39M|
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Company Bio
Central Valley Community Bancorp provides various commercial banking services to individuals, and business and professional communities in the central valley area of California. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Fresno, California.
CVCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCY Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCY Social Stream
Latest CVCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central Valley Community Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCY as an investment opportunity.
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) declares $0.11/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.85%Payable Feb. 26; for shareholders of record Feb. 12; ex-div Feb. 11.See CVCY Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.57 beats by $0.19.Revenue of $19.92M (+11.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.35M.Press Release...
Central Valley Community Bancorp Reports Earnings Results for the Nine Months and Quarter Ended September 30, 2020, and Quarterly Dividend
FRESNO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CVCY--CVCY reports earnings results for the nine months and quarter ended September 30, 2020, and quarterly dividend
Central Valley Community Bancorp (NASDAQ:CVCY) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 16% in the last...
Central Valley Community Bancorp appoints Andriana Majarian to its Board of Directors
CVCY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CVCYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Valley Community Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!