Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVCY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CVCY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVCY is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- CVCY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 30% of US stocks).
CVCY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.24, Central Valley Community Bancorp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 18.83% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Central Valley Community Bancorp is higher than it is for about merely 14.01% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.66 for Central Valley Community Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 87.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Central Valley Community Bancorp are RRBI, COFS, SBFG, TSBK, and AROW.
- Visit CVCY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cvcb.com.
CVCY Valuation Summary
- CVCY's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 175% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CVCY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.7.
- CVCY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVCY.
CVCY Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -51.97%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 78.25%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 51.35%.
The table below shows CVCY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVCY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVCY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.19% of graded US stocks.
- CVCY's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 191st of 436 Banking stocks.
- PFBI, SYBT, and WABC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVCY.
The table below shows CVCY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.72||52-week high||$23.83|
|Prev. close||$20.41||52-week low||$11.85|
|Day high||$20.83||Avg. volume||54,480|
|50-day MA||$21.81||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$19.19||Market Cap||248.31M|
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Company Bio
Central Valley Community Bancorp provides various commercial banking services to individuals, and business and professional communities in the central valley area of California. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Fresno, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCY Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCY Social Stream
Latest CVCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central Valley Community Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCY as an investment opportunity.
Quite a few insiders invested in Central Valley Community Bancorp (NASDAQ:CVCY) last year which is positive news for shareholders
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
Here's Why Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) is Poised for a Turnaround After Losing 12.7% in 4 Weeks
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
FRESNO, Calif., September 07, 2021--Central Valley Community Bank names James J. Kim President and Chief Executive Officer effective November 1, 2021.
Central Valley (CVCY) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
CVCY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CVCYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Valley Community Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch