Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVCY POWR Grades
- CVCY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVCY is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- CVCY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CVCY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11.65, Central Valley Community Bancorp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 22.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Central Valley Community Bancorp is higher than it is for about only 12.88% of US stocks.
- CVCY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVCY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUBN, SVBI, RVSB, BFIN, and CASS.
- Visit CVCY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cvcb.com.
CVCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.67||52-week high||$21.35|
|Prev. close||$19.71||52-week low||$11.23|
|Day high||$20.09||Avg. volume||31,319|
|50-day MA||$19.30||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$15.59||Market Cap||233.94M|
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Company Bio
Central Valley Community Bancorp provides various commercial banking services to individuals, and business and professional communities in the central valley area of California. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Fresno, California.
CVCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCY Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCY Social Stream
Latest CVCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central Valley Community Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCY as an investment opportunity.
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.43% and -0.57%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Central Valley Community Bancorp Reports Earnings Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2021, and Increases Quarterly Dividend
Central Valley Community Bancorp reports earnings results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, and increases quarterly dividend
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Can You Imagine How Central Valley Community Bancorp's (NASDAQ:CVCY) Shareholders Feel About The 77% Share Price Increase?
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Better yet, you'd like to see the share price move up...
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past two months, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
CVCY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CVCYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Valley Community Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch