Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY): Price and Financial Metrics
CVCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.64||52-week high||$25.99|
|Prev. close||$18.32||52-week low||$12.59|
|Day high||$18.99||Avg. volume||35,588|
|50-day MA||$16.05||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$16.69||Market Cap||220.23M|
CVCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CVCY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.2% of US stocks.
- CVCY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CVCY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CVCY Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.52 for CENTRAL VALLEY COMMUNITY BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 95.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.28%, CENTRAL VALLEY COMMUNITY BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.55% of about US stocks.
- CENTRAL VALLEY COMMUNITY BANCORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVCY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUBN, OVLY, FSBW, GNTY, and SPFI.
- CVCY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CENTRAL VALLEY COMMUNITY BANCORP's official web site, go to www.cvcb.com.
CVCY Valuation Summary
- CVCY's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CVCY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVCY.
CVCY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.31%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 72.73%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.55%.
The table below shows CVCY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVCY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVCY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.98% of graded US stocks.
- CVCY's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 191st of 428 Banking stocks.
- HTBK, MSBI, and TMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVCY.
The table below shows CVCY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Company Bio
Central Valley Community Bancorp provides various commercial banking services to individuals, and business and professional communities in the central valley area of California. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Fresno, California.
CVCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCY Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCY Social Stream
Latest CVCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTRAL VALLEY COMMUNITY BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCY as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Central Valley Community Bancorp ( NASDAQ:CVCY ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Central Valley Community Bancorp ( NASDAQ:CVCY ) will pay a dividend of $0.12 on the 17th of November. Including this...
Although the revenue and EPS for Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Net income increases to $6.39 million with a $0.54 earnings per share
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.89% and 0.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CVCY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CVCYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Valley Community Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch