Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, CVCY's growth rate has been 0.22% over the past 5.5 years.
- Free cash flow for CVCY has decreased for the 5th consecutive quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CVCY that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OLED, FENG, ENIA, EQIX and EBIX.
CVCY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CVCY, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 29.98%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CVCY, investors may wish to consider are:
- CVCY's annual revenue of 86 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 23.39% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Central Valley Community Bancorp, its beta is lower than 77.91% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Central Valley Community Bancorp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.15% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CVCY Dividend Chart
CVCY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCY Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CVCY dividends?Want to do more research on Central Valley Community Bancorp's dividends? Try the links below:
Central Valley Community Bancorp Common Stock (CVCY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) - Dividend Investor
Central Valley Community Bancorp (CVCY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha