Calavo Growers, Inc. (CVGW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVGW POWR Grades
- CVGW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.57% of US stocks.
- CVGW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CVGW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CVGW Stock Summary
- CALAVO GROWERS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.85% of US listed stocks.
- CVGW's price/sales ratio is 0.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 16.93% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CVGW has reported earnings growth of -176.93%, putting it ahead of only 8.94% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CALAVO GROWERS INC are SNPO, INNV, SSNT, QRHC, and ASPU.
- Visit CVGW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.calavo.com.
CVGW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CVGW's price/earnings ratio is 282.35% lower, now standing at -40.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CVGW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVGW.
CVGW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -22.23%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -68.59%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -22.23%.
The table below shows CVGW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVGW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVGW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.02% of graded US stocks.
- CVGW's asset turnover comes in at 2.248 -- ranking 1st of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- SISI, FDP, and RKDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVGW.
The table below shows CVGW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVGW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVGW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.80||52-week high||$45.50|
|Prev. close||$34.51||52-week low||$28.76|
|Day high||$34.86||Avg. volume||104,647|
|50-day MA||$33.77||Dividend yield||3.3%|
|200-day MA||$37.42||Market Cap||617.07M|
Calavo Growers, Inc. (CVGW) Company Bio
Calavo Growers markets, and distributes avocados, prepared avocados, and other perishable foods to food distributors, produce wholesalers, supermarkets, convenience stores, and restaurants worldwide. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Santa Paula, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVGW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVGW Latest Social Stream
View Full CVGW Social Stream
Latest CVGW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CALAVO GROWERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVGW as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 best small-cap dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of small-cap companies and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best Small-Cap Dividend Stocks to Buy Now. Small-cap stocks are companies that have a market capitalization between $300 million and $2 […]
Calavo Growers is committed to conducting its business honestly and ethically wherever we operate in the world, constantly improving the quality of our services, products and operations and maintaining a reputation for honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, trust and sound business judgment.
Calavo Growers, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CVGW ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is one...
SANTA PAULA, Calif., Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Calavo Growers, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVGW), a global avocado-industry leader and provider of value-added fresh food, today announced it will participate in the upcoming Stephens Annual Investment Conference in Nashville, Tenn. on Thursday, Nov. 17, 2022. Calavo’s President and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kocher and Chief Financial Officer Shawn Munsell will take part in a fireside chat at 9 a.m. ET. The presentation can be viewed by clicking here
SANTA PAULA, Calif., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Calavo Growers, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVGW), a global avocado-industry leader and provider of value-added fresh food, announced that it will begin declaring and paying dividends on a quarterly basis rather than annually as has been its practice. Calavo’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2875 payable on December 14, 2022 for shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 16, 2022. “Our move to a quarterly dividen
CVGW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|