Calavo Growers, Inc. (CVGW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CVGW has less fluctuation in its price than 82.7% of stocks we're observing.
- CVGW's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 89.69% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 93.47% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CVGW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WINA, HEP, DIT, DNB and CAMT.
CVGW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CVGW, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 7.88% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Calavo Growers Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, CVGW is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 72% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CVGW, approximately 73.36% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CVGW Dividend Chart
CVGW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|