Calavo Growers, Inc. (CVGW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CVGW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.03, ranking above only 9.65% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CVGW has less volatility in its price than 80.39% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for CVGW has a compound average growth rate of 90.52%, which is higher than 92.71% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CVGW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATNI, AUY, SJM, YUMC and NHTC.
CVGW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CVGW, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 165.13%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Calavo Growers Inc are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for CVGW, approximately 96.57% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 88.42% of companies in the same revenue class.
CVGW Dividend Chart
CVGW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|