Calavo Growers, Inc. (CVGW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CVGW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.01, ranking above merely 11% stocks in our set.
- CVGW's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 91.22% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 93.36% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CVGW's price: KRP, COLD, KL, RNR and VST.
CVGW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CVGW, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 114.07% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Calavo Growers Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CVGW, approximately 96.02% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 88.38% of companies in the same revenue class.
CVGW Dividend Chart
CVGW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|