Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT): Price and Financial Metrics
CVLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.68||52-week high||$78.80|
|Prev. close||$67.08||52-week low||$52.39|
|Day high||$67.78||Avg. volume||302,790|
|50-day MA||$69.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.10||Market Cap||2.97B|
CVLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVLT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CVLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVLT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CVLT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.25% of US stocks).
CVLT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CVLT is 4.56 -- better than 89.5% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC is higher than it is for about just 6.34% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CVLT has reported earnings growth of -107.41%, putting it ahead of just 12.87% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FUBO, CTV, YEXT, SPSC, and OWLT.
- CVLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.commvault.com.
CVLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CVLT's EV/EBIT ratio is 5400% lower, now standing at -1044.1.
- CVLT's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 207 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVLT.
CVLT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1145.37%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.25%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -10.14%.
The table below shows CVLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVLT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.65% of graded US stocks.
- CVLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.864 -- ranking 161st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MHH, CTXS, and HSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVLT.
The table below shows CVLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT) Company Bio
CommVault Systems provides data and information management software applications and related services primarily in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Oceanport, New Jersey.
CVLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CVLT Social Stream
Latest CVLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVLT as an investment opportunity.
Recognized Again, Commvault Ranked Highest in Six out of Seven Use Cases in the 2023 Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions
Commvault®, an enterprise data protection leader for today's global businesses, announced that Gartner, a company that delivers actionable, objective insight to its executives and their teams, has ranked the company highest in six of the seven Use Cases in the 2023 Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions Report.
Commvault®, an enterprise data protection leader for today's global businesses, announced that it has been awarded a 2023 Stratus Award for Cloud Computing and named a winner in the "Top Organizations" category for its Cloud Security Service offering. The annual business award program, led by Business Intelligence Group, highlights the companies, products, and people offering unique solutions that take advantage of cloud technologies.
Commvault®, an enterprise data protection leader for today's global businesses, today welcomed industry veteran Sarv Saravanan as its first Chief Customer Officer.
Commvault Continues to Lead in GigaOm Radar Report: Hybrid Cloud Data Protection for Large Enterprises
Commvault®, an enterprise data protection leader for today's global businesses, today announced that GigaOm has named the company a "Leader" and an "Outperformer" in its most recent report, the GigaOm Radar for Hybrid Cloud Data Protection for Large Enterprises.
Commvault®, an enterprise data protection leader for today's global businesses, today announced the general availability of Commvault Platform Release 2023E which bolsters secure data protection across hybrid multi-cloud environments.
CVLT Price Returns