Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVLT POWR Grades
- CVLT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVLT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CVLT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.86% of US stocks).
CVLT Stock Summary
- CVLT's current price/earnings ratio is 187.13, which is higher than 97.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC is higher than it is for about merely 6.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.42%, COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.07% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC are NABL, SSTI, BMBL, PCTY, and ROVR.
- Visit CVLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.commvault.com.
CVLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CVLT's price/sales ratio is 29.63% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- Over the past 199 months, CVLT's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVLT.
CVLT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 100.28%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.14%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 695.64%.
The table below shows CVLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVLT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.65% of graded US stocks.
- CVLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.864 -- ranking 161st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MHH, CTXS, and HSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVLT.
The table below shows CVLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.64||52-week high||$69.16|
|Prev. close||$65.97||52-week low||$50.26|
|Day high||$66.89||Avg. volume||339,883|
|50-day MA||$62.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.06||Market Cap||2.88B|
Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT) Company Bio
CommVault Systems provides data and information management software applications and related services primarily in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Oceanport, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CVLT Social Stream
Latest CVLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVLT as an investment opportunity.
Commvault Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVLT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 31, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to Commvault Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please be […]
Commvault, an enterprise data protection leader for the complex and mission critical hybrid environments of today's global businesses, is excited to announce Anna Griffin as its new Chief Marketing Officer.
Commvault (CVLT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.82% and 2.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Third quarter highlights include:
Commvault, a global enterprise leader in intelligent data services across on-premises, cloud, and SaaS environments, today announced that leading industry research firm GigaOm has named Commvault a "Leader" and "Outperformer" in the new GigaOm Radar for Kubernetes Data Protection for the third year running.
CVLT Price Returns