Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVLT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CVLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.81% of US stocks.
- CVLT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CVLT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
CVLT Stock Summary
- CVLT's current price/earnings ratio is 94.94, which is higher than 92.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For CVLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.89% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, CVLT has reported earnings growth of -225.5%, putting it ahead of merely 8.69% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Commvault Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FLGT, EPAY, FTK, MIME, and MYOV.
- CVLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Commvault Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.commvault.com.
CVLT Valuation Summary
- CVLT's EV/EBIT ratio is -267; this is 927.91% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 182 months, CVLT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 272.3.
- CVLT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 272.3 over the prior 182 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVLT.
CVLT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 34.16%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.46%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.12%.
The table below shows CVLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVLT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.65% of graded US stocks.
- CVLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.864 -- ranking 161st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MHH, CTXS, and HSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVLT.
The table below shows CVLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.10||52-week high||$84.22|
|Prev. close||$65.99||52-week low||$55.72|
|Day high||$66.54||Avg. volume||266,898|
|50-day MA||$61.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.25||Market Cap||2.90B|
Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT) Company Bio
CommVault Systems provides data and information management software applications and related services primarily in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Oceanport, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CVLT Social Stream
Latest CVLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Commvault Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVLT as an investment opportunity.
Does the February share price for Commvault Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CVLT ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
Commvault (NASDAQ: CVLT), a recognized global enterprise software leader in the management of data across cloud and on-premises environments, is rolling out its Metallic® Data Management as a Service (DMaaS) solutions in Qatar. Metallic's enterprise-grade portfolio includes cloud-based solutions for safeguarding a broad range of workloads from SaaS applications like Office 365, to VMs and containers, enterprise databases, endpoints and more. With this expanded availability, customers are now bet
Commvault (NASDAQ: CVLT), a recognized global enterprise leader in intelligent data services across on-premises, cloud, and software as a service (SaaS) environments, today announced General Availability for Feature Release 11.26. These enhancements to our best-in-class Intelligent Data Services help to harden infrastructure against attack and improve recoverability, continuing Commvault's commitment to mitigating cyber threats—including ransomware—in any infrastructure: on-premises, in the clou
Commvault (NASDAQ: CVLT), a recognized global enterprise leader in intelligent data services across on-premises, cloud, and Software as a service (SaaS) environments, today announced its award-winning Metallic® portfolio of Data Management as a Service (DMaaS) solutions is now available in Japan. The full suite of Metallic SaaS-delivered data management offerings is now available in more than 30 countries worldwide with comprehensive workload coverage, and unmatched flexibility for performance a
Investment company Lisanti Capital Growth, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Saia Inc, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc, Cytokinetics Inc, ArcBest Corp, Inspire Medical Systems Inc, sells CommVault Systems Inc, Varonis Systems Inc, Sprout Social Inc, Acadia Healthcare Co Inc, Crocs Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Lisanti Capital Growth, LLC.
CVLT Price Returns