Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT): Price and Financial Metrics
CVLT Stock Summary
- For CVLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.03% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, CVLT has reported earnings growth of 37.21%, putting it ahead of 78.22% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CVLT is more volatile than merely 19.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Commvault Systems Inc are LIQT, MIME, MITK, TRUP, and RNG.
- CVLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Commvault Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.commvault.com.
CVLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.70||52-week high||$67.90|
|Prev. close||$41.69||52-week low||$39.75|
|Day high||$41.66||Avg. volume||524,744|
|50-day MA||$46.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.82||Market Cap||1.90B|
Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT) Company Bio
CommVault Systems provides data and information management software applications and related services primarily in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Oceanport, New Jersey.