Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVLT POWR Grades
- CVLT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVLT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CVLT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.48% of US stocks).
CVLT Stock Summary
- CVLT's current price/earnings ratio is 102.27, which is higher than 96.5% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC is higher than it is for about just 7.11% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC is reporting a growth rate of -378.76%; that's higher than just 4.76% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IS, STEM, NICE, TBLA, and ONVO.
- CVLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.commvault.com.
CVLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CVLT's price/earnings ratio is 427.32% higher, now standing at 102.3.
- Over the past 195 months, CVLT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVLT.
CVLT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.94%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -18.27%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 100.28%.
The table below shows CVLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVLT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.65% of graded US stocks.
- CVLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.864 -- ranking 161st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MHH, CTXS, and HSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVLT.
The table below shows CVLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.02||52-week high||$77.71|
|Prev. close||$55.98||52-week low||$50.26|
|Day high||$56.42||Avg. volume||259,575|
|50-day MA||$54.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.71||Market Cap||2.51B|
Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT) Company Bio
CommVault Systems provides data and information management software applications and related services primarily in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Oceanport, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CVLT Social Stream
Latest CVLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVLT as an investment opportunity.
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big...
Commvault, a global enterprise leader in data management across on-premises, cloud, and SaaS environments, today announced the general availability of Metallic® ThreatWise™ an early warning system that proactively surfaces unknown and zero-day threats to minimize compromised data and business impact.
Commvault, a global enterprise leader in data management across on-premises, cloud, and SaaS environments, today announced that data protection industry veteran Alan Atkinson has joined the company as Chief Partner Officer. Atkinson will report to Riccardo Di Blasio, Commvault's Chief Revenue Officer.
Commvault Receives Highest Product Scores for Three Out of Three Use Cases in the 2022 Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions
Commvault, a global enterprise leader in cloud data management, today announced that Gartner, a company that delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams, has given it the highest Product Score across all three use cases in the 2022 Critical Capabilities report: Data Center Environments (4.23/5), cloud environments (4.18/5), and edge environments (4.22/5).1
Commvault Named a Leader for 11th Consecutive Year in Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions
Commvault, a global enterprise leader in cloud data management, today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner as a "Leader" in its most recent report: "2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions."¹
CVLT Price Returns