Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVLT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CVLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- CVLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CVLT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CVLT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CVLT is currently 27.83, higher than 81.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Commvault Systems Inc is higher than it is for about only 7.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38.66%, Commvault Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.75% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Commvault Systems Inc are PHR, STXS, PING, DSPG, and BLDP.
- Visit CVLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.commvault.com.
CVLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CVLT's price/earnings ratio is 391.12% lower, now standing at -114.7.
- Over the past 180 months, CVLT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 193.2.
- Over the past 180 months, CVLT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVLT.
CVLT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.51%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -17.39%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 30.52%.
The table below shows CVLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.80||52-week high||$83.41|
|Prev. close||$74.95||52-week low||$38.90|
|Day high||$77.53||Avg. volume||363,342|
|50-day MA||$77.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.21||Market Cap||3.49B|
Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT) Company Bio
CommVault Systems provides data and information management software applications and related services primarily in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Oceanport, New Jersey.
CVLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CVLT Social Stream
Latest CVLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Commvault Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVLT as an investment opportunity.
Melpomenem/iStock via Getty Images Commvault (CVLT) continues to be a buy following the company's solid results. The weakness in shares provides an excellent opportunity to own one of the best-architected software vendors that provide backup software and services to businesses. Since we first recommended the stock last October, the stock...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Commvault Systems...
Commvault Named a Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions for 10th Consecutive Time
Today Commvault (NASDAQ: CVLT), a recognized global enterprise leader in Intelligent Data Services across on-premises, cloud, and SaaS environments, announced that Gartner has named the company as a "Leader" in its most recent report: "2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions."
Commvault (CVLT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
CVLT Price Returns