Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT): Price and Financial Metrics
CVLT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Commvault Systems Inc is higher than it is for about only 10.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -6.12%, Commvault Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 24.8% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Commvault Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of 37.21%; that's higher than 77.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Commvault Systems Inc are SAIL, HOLX, TRUP, CSII, and RNG.
- CVLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Commvault Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.commvault.com.
CVLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVLT Price/Volume Stats
Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT) Company Bio
CommVault Systems provides data and information management software applications and related services primarily in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Oceanport, New Jersey.