Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVLT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CVLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- CVLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- CVLT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CVLT Stock Summary
- For CVLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.48% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38.66%, Commvault Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.72% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Commvault Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of 69.26%; that's higher than 80.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Commvault Systems Inc are STXS, PING, TUFN, API, and ASPN.
- CVLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Commvault Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.commvault.com.
CVLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.87||52-week high||$72.33|
|Prev. close||$66.32||52-week low||$34.82|
|Day high||$69.23||Avg. volume||357,767|
|50-day MA||$66.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.16||Market Cap||3.24B|
Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT) Company Bio
CommVault Systems provides data and information management software applications and related services primarily in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Oceanport, New Jersey.
CVLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CVLT Social Stream
Latest CVLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Commvault Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVLT as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Dmitrii Musku/iStock via Getty ImagesFollowing Commvault's (CVLT) solid F4Q21 results, we reiterate our buy rating on the stock and recommend investors to buy shares on any future weakness. Commvault continues to execute well both on the product side as well as on the business side. Commvault stock is...
A diverse portfolio of stocks will always have winners and losers. But if you're going to beat the market overall, you...
KeyBanc analyst Steve Enders found that IT budgets are expected to grow 4.6% in 2021 versus 2020. Why he likes Arista, CommVault, and Pure Storage.
Commvault (NASDAQ: CVLT) will release the Company's financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended March 31, 2021, on Tuesday, May 4, 2021, followed by a webcast and conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (5:30 a.m. Pacific Time).
On Tuesday, Commvault Systems got an upgrade for its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating from 92 to 96.
CVLT Price Returns