Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVLT POWR Grades
- CVLT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVLT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- CVLT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.93% of US stocks).
CVLT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Commvault Systems Inc is higher than it is for about merely 7.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 44.91%, Commvault Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.32% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CVLT has reported earnings growth of 1,542.78%, putting it ahead of 98.42% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Commvault Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PHR, PCRX, ASPN, TRIP, and GORO.
- Visit CVLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.commvault.com.
CVLT Valuation Summary
- CVLT's EV/EBIT ratio is -267; this is 927.91% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 182 months, CVLT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 272.3.
- CVLT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 272.3 over the prior 182 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVLT.
CVLT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 30.52%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.8%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.31%.
The table below shows CVLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVLT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.48% of graded US stocks.
- CVLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.838 -- ranking 170th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- ACM, IAIC, and KFY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVLT.
The table below shows CVLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.27||52-week high||$84.22|
|Prev. close||$76.54||52-week low||$39.20|
|Day high||$77.14||Avg. volume||335,122|
|50-day MA||$76.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.02||Market Cap||3.50B|
Commvault Systems, Inc. (CVLT) Company Bio
CommVault Systems provides data and information management software applications and related services primarily in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Oceanport, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CVLT Social Stream
Latest CVLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Commvault Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVLT as an investment opportunity.
Commvault (CVLT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Commvault (NASDAQ: CVLT) - Commvault will release the Company's financial results for its fiscal second quarter ended September 30, 2021, on Tuesday, October 26, 2021, followed by a webcast and conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (5:30 a.m. Pacific Time).
On the heels of its most recent expansion into the Czech Republic and Slovakia, Commvault (NASDAQ: CVLT), a recognized global enterprise leader in Intelligent Data Services across on-premises, cloud, and SaaS environments, today announced that its award-winning Metallic™ Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) solutions are now globally available across 30 countries, including in Asia, with portfolio availability in Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, and Singapore. Metallic is also now generally available in additi
Commvault (NASDAQ: CVLT), a recognized global enterprise leader in Intelligent Data Services across on-premises, cloud, and SaaS environments, will host Commvault Connections21, a hybrid industry-leading data services event, for customers, partners, and industry experts across the globe on October 28, 2021.
CVLT Price Returns