Cel-Sci Corporation (CVM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVM POWR Grades
- CVM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 62.22% of US stocks.
- CVM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CVM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CVM Stock Summary
- Cel Sci Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 8.6% of US listed stocks.
- CVM's price/sales ratio is 4,468.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.56% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cel Sci Corp comes in at -65.92%, a number that bests just 4.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGTX, AQMS, FTFT, VHC, and NCTY.
- Visit CVM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to cel-sci.com.
CVM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.21||52-week high||$40.91|
|Prev. close||$22.15||52-week low||$10.76|
|Day high||$22.45||Avg. volume||1,088,881|
|50-day MA||$20.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.62||Market Cap||913.48M|
Cel-Sci Corporation (CVM) Company Bio
CEL-SCI Corporation engages in the research and development of immunotherapy for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. The company's lead investigational immunotherapy is Multikine, which is under phase III clinical trial for the treatment of head and neck cancer. Its Ligand Epitope Antigen Presentation System (LEAPS), a pre-clinical patented T-cell modulation process that stimulates the human immune system to fight bacterial, viral, and parasitic infections, as well as autoimmune diseases, allergies, transplantation rejections, and cancer. The company also develops LEAPS-H1N1-DC; CEL-2000 and CEL-4000 are product candidates for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis; and LEAPS COV-19, a product candidate to treat COVID-19 coronavirus. CEL-SCI Corporation has a collaboration agreement with the University of Georgia's Center for Vaccines and Immunology to develop LEAPS COVID-19 immunotherapy. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia.
CVM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVM Latest Social Stream
View Full CVM Social Stream
Latest CVM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cel Sci Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVM as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investors!
CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE: CVM) has increased the size of its previously announced capital raise offering to 1.4 million shares, up from 1 million shares, at $22.62 per share representing a 5% discount to Tuesday's closing price of $23.82 per share. The offering is expected to close by June 11. Underwriters have an option to purchase up to 15% of the offering. The proceeds will be used to fund the continued development of the pipeline based on Multikine and LEAPS technologies and other general c
CEL-SCI Increases Previously Announced Bought Deal to $31.7 Million.
CEL-SCI Announces Bought Deal Offering
Over the past year, shares of CEL-SCI (NYSEMKT: CVM), one of the most shorted companies in the biotech industry, have gone up 70% as the Reddit community r/WallStreetBets began speculating about its potential to launch a new head and neck cancer treatment. There is even a website called killcvmshorts.com with step-by-step instructions on orchestrating a squeeze against those betting on CEL-SCI's failure. At the same, Geert Kersten, the company's CEO, has been engaging in verbal showdowns with those who dare to criticize CEL-SCI's technology on Twitter.
CVM Price Returns