Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Chicago Rivet & Machine Co is reporting a growth rate of 2,061.15%; that's higher than 98.82% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Chicago Rivet & Machine Co's share price is greater than that of only 0.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DSWL, TKAT, NL, EVK, and CKX.
- CVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chicago Rivet & Machine Co's official web site, go to www.chicagorivet.com.
CVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CVR's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, CVR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- CVR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVR.
CVR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -86.47%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.93%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.03%.
The table below shows CVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.50||52-week high||$32.88|
|Prev. close||$27.73||52-week low||$24.90|
|Day high||$28.50||Avg. volume||3,380|
|50-day MA||$26.96||Dividend yield||3.09%|
|200-day MA||$26.65||Market Cap||27.65M|
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR) Company Bio
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. operates in the fastener industry in North America. It operates in two segments, Fasteners and Assembly Equipment. The Fastener segment manufactures and sells rivets, cold-formed fasteners and parts, and screw machine products. The Assembly Equipment segment primarily manufactures and sells automatic rivet setting machines and assembly equipment, as well as parts and tools for related machines. The company sells its products to various customers, including automobile and automotive component manufacturers through independent sales representatives. Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Naperville, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVR Latest Social Stream
View Full CVR Social Stream
Latest CVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chicago Rivet & Machine Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVR as an investment opportunity.
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (NYSE American: CVR) today announced results for the third quarter of 2021 as summarized below:
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (NYSE American: CVR) today announced results for the second quarter of 2021 as summarized below:
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (NYSE American: CVR) today announced audited results for the year 2020 as summarized below:
On February 22, 2021 the Board of Directors of Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (NYSE American: CVR) approved an increase in the quarterly cash dividend to twenty two (22) cents per share, payable March 19, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 5, 2021.
CVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CVRWant to do more research on Chicago Rivet & Machine Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch