Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR): Price and Financial Metrics
CVR Stock Summary
- For CVR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co; that's greater than it is for only 8.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CVR is more volatile than just 7.99% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chicago Rivet & Machine Co, a group of peers worth examining would be BSET, JCTCF, TLF, HVT, and BXG.
- CVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chicago Rivet & Machine Co's official web site, go to www.chicagorivet.com.
CVR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.60||52-week high||$30.02|
|Prev. close||$26.16||52-week low||$25.01|
|Day high||$26.60||Avg. volume||613|
|50-day MA||$26.39||Dividend yield||3.31%|
|200-day MA||$27.15||Market Cap||25.70M|
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR) Company Bio
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. operates in the fastener industry in North America. It operates in two segments, Fasteners and Assembly Equipment. The Fastener segment manufactures and sells rivets, cold-formed fasteners and parts, and screw machine products. The Assembly Equipment segment primarily manufactures and sells automatic rivet setting machines and assembly equipment, as well as parts and tools for related machines. The company sells its products to various customers, including automobile and automotive component manufacturers through independent sales representatives. Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Naperville, Illinois.