Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR): Price and Financial Metrics
CVR Stock Summary
- Chicago Rivet & Machine Co's market capitalization of $20,524,508 is ahead of only 7.52% of US-listed equities.
- For CVR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CVR is more volatile than merely 0.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STFC, DSWL, WEYS, ENZN, and PFIN.
- Visit CVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chicagorivet.com.
CVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.24||52-week high||$28.84|
|Prev. close||$20.71||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$21.44||Avg. volume||935|
|50-day MA||$21.06||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$21.24||Market Cap||20.52M|
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR) Company Bio
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. operates in the fastener industry in North America. It operates in two segments, Fasteners and Assembly Equipment. The Fastener segment manufactures and sells rivets, cold-formed fasteners and parts, and screw machine products. The Assembly Equipment segment primarily manufactures and sells automatic rivet setting machines and assembly equipment, as well as parts and tools for related machines. The company sells its products to various customers, including automobile and automotive component manufacturers through independent sales representatives. Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Naperville, Illinois.