Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR): Price and Financial Metrics
CVR Stock Summary
- CVR has a higher market value than only 8.83% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,167,739.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co is higher than it is for about just 0.37% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co; that's greater than it is for just 8.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSET, JCTCF, TLF, HVT, and BXG.
- Visit CVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chicagorivet.com.
CVR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.15||52-week high||$30.02|
|Prev. close||$24.40||52-week low||$22.64|
|Day high||$23.20||Avg. volume||918|
|50-day MA||$25.77||Dividend yield||3.61%|
|200-day MA||$26.78||Market Cap||22.36M|
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR) Company Bio
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. operates in the fastener industry in North America. It operates in two segments, Fasteners and Assembly Equipment. The Fastener segment manufactures and sells rivets, cold-formed fasteners and parts, and screw machine products. The Assembly Equipment segment primarily manufactures and sells automatic rivet setting machines and assembly equipment, as well as parts and tools for related machines. The company sells its products to various customers, including automobile and automotive component manufacturers through independent sales representatives. Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Naperville, Illinois.