Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR): Price and Financial Metrics
CVR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $24,810,270, Chicago Rivet & Machine Co has a greater market value than merely 8.96% of US stocks.
- For CVR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- CVR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 8.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chicago Rivet & Machine Co are BSET, EVK, EDUC, HVT, and BDL.
- Visit CVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chicagorivet.com.
CVR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVR Price/Volume Stats
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR) Company Bio
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. operates in the fastener industry in North America. It operates in two segments, Fasteners and Assembly Equipment. The Fastener segment manufactures and sells rivets, cold-formed fasteners and parts, and screw machine products. The Assembly Equipment segment primarily manufactures and sells automatic rivet setting machines and assembly equipment, as well as parts and tools for related machines. The company sells its products to various customers, including automobile and automotive component manufacturers through independent sales representatives. Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Naperville, Illinois.