Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR): Price and Financial Metrics
CVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.38||52-week high||$32.94|
|Prev. close||$16.38||52-week low||$15.16|
|Day high||$16.50||Avg. volume||3,784|
|50-day MA||$17.13||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$23.85||Market Cap||15.82M|
CVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVR Stock Summary
- CHICAGO RIVET & MACHINE CO's market capitalization of $15,825,242 is ahead of just 8.21% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CHICAGO RIVET & MACHINE CO is higher than it is for about only 0.22% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CVR has reported earnings growth of -197.36%, putting it ahead of just 6.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHICAGO RIVET & MACHINE CO are SNTG, CGA, NL, WVVI, and EDUC.
- CVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHICAGO RIVET & MACHINE CO's official web site, go to www.chicagorivet.com.
CVR Valuation Summary
- CVR's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 58.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CVR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVR.
CVR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -47.52%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -86.13%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5.7%.
The table below shows CVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR) Company Bio
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. operates in the fastener industry in North America. It operates in two segments, Fasteners and Assembly Equipment. The Fastener segment manufactures and sells rivets, cold-formed fasteners and parts, and screw machine products. The Assembly Equipment segment primarily manufactures and sells automatic rivet setting machines and assembly equipment, as well as parts and tools for related machines. The company sells its products to various customers, including automobile and automotive component manufacturers through independent sales representatives. Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Naperville, Illinois.
CVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVR Latest Social Stream
View Full CVR Social Stream
Latest CVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHICAGO RIVET & MACHINE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVR as an investment opportunity.
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (NYSE American: CVR) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share payable September 20, 2023 to all shareholders of record on September 5, 2023. This is a $0.12 per share reduction from the $0.22 per share quarterly cash dividend that the Company has declared and paid in recent quarters.
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (NYSE American: CVR) today announced results for the second quarter of 2023 as summarized below:
With economic uncertainty weighing on Wall Street, concerned investors may want to consider these dividend stocks to buy.
With a downturn representing a non-zero probability, investors should start thinking about these stocks to buy before crash.
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (NYSE American: CVR) today announced results for the first quarter of 2023 as summarized below:
CVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CVRWant to do more research on Chicago Rivet & Machine Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch