Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CVR has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 5.62% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CVR has returned $850,196 US dollars -- more than only 2.84% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CVR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ASTE, ABBV, HLNE, CVNA and CLGX.
CVR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Chicago Rivet & Machine Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 112.01% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Chicago Rivet & Machine Co's expected return of 112.01% is higher than 91.74% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Chicago Rivet & Machine Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 91.74% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Chicago Rivet & Machine Co's market cap of $20 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 92.67% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co, its beta is lower than 98.08% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CVR Dividend Chart
CVR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CVR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chicago Rivet & Machine Co and its dividends:
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co Common Stock (CVR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) - Dividend Investor
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha