Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CVR has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 5.41% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CVR has returned $734,259 US dollars -- more than only 2.89% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CVR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BWA, SAH, SCHN, ROP and TXN.
CVR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Chicago Rivet & Machine Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 76.98% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 76.98%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 91.71% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CVR has a discount rate lower than 91.71% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co, its beta is lower than 98.05% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Chicago Rivet & Machine Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.74% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CVR Dividend Chart
CVR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CVR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chicago Rivet & Machine Co and its dividends:
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co Common Stock (CVR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) - Dividend Investor
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha