Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CVR has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 5.37% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CVR has less volatility in its price than 95.15% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CVR has returned $618,324 US dollars, more than merely 2.46% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CVR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SVM, HMI, GILT, ADT and DPZ.
CVR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CVR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 47.21% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CVR, investors may wish to consider are:
- CVR's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 4.61% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- With a market cap of roughly $21 million, CVR is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 91.15% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co, its beta is lower than 98.13% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CVR Dividend Chart
CVR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CVR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chicago Rivet & Machine Co and its dividends:
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co Common Stock (CVR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) - Dividend Investor
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha