Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CVR has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than just 5.91% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CVR has returned $1,140,036 US dollars -- more than just 3.62% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CVR's price: AMRX, AUBN, ROAD, DHT and INOV.
CVR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Chicago Rivet & Machine Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 187.27%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CVR, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 187.27%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 91.53% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Chicago Rivet & Machine Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 91.53% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co, its beta is lower than 99.02% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Chicago Rivet & Machine Co has an equity discount rate lower than 95.97% of them.
CVR Dividend Chart
CVR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CVR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chicago Rivet & Machine Co and its dividends:
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co Common Stock (CVR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) - Dividend Investor
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha