CVS Health Corporation (CVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVS POWR Grades
- CVS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.77% of US stocks.
- CVS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- CVS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
CVS Stock Summary
- CVS HEALTH Corp's market capitalization of $137,959,330,243 is ahead of 98.24% of US-listed equities.
- CVS's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.48, CVS HEALTH Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 10.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CVS HEALTH Corp are AXP, HSBC, TMUS, DEO, and HDB.
- CVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CVS HEALTH Corp's official web site, go to www.cvshealth.com.
CVS Valuation Summary
- CVS's price/earnings ratio is 15.8; this is 56.71% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CVS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.8.
- CVS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVS.
CVS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 39.87%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -76.01%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -103.31%.
The table below shows CVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.06% of graded US stocks.
- CVS's asset turnover comes in at 1.231 -- ranking 111th of 165 Retail stocks.
- QRTEA, WMT, and TA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVS.
The table below shows CVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.44||52-week high||$107.26|
|Prev. close||$102.39||52-week low||$68.02|
|Day high||$103.42||Avg. volume||6,585,982|
|50-day MA||$98.53||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$87.62||Market Cap||135.23B|
CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Company Bio
CVS Health Corporation provides integrated pharmacy health care services in the United States. The company operates through Pharmacy Services and Retail Pharmacy segments. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVS Latest Social Stream
View Full CVS Social Stream
Latest CVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CVS HEALTH Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVS as an investment opportunity.
In Q3, CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS) posted its second straight quarter of double-digit, year-over-year revenue growth. The latest earnings also marked the 14th consecutive quarter that CVS exceeded analysts' revenue expectations. Then early this week, the company raised its FY21 diluted EPS guidance and also reaffirmed FY22 adjusted EPS guidance...
In a report issued on January 14, Ann Hynes from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on CVS Health (CVS – Research Report), with a price target of $115.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $104.51, close to its 52-week high of $107.26. According to TipRanks.com, Hynes is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.0% and a 65.5% success rate. Hynes covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Molina Healthcare, Quest Diagnostics, and Acadia Healthcare. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for CVS Health with a $114.59 average price target, an 8.3% upside from current levels.
Recently raised guidance and a decent dividend offer investors a safe harbor for now, Real Money's Stephen 'Sarge' Guilfoyle says.
Investment company Johanson Financial Advisors, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETF, First Trust NASDAQ Rising Dividend Achievers ETF, Extra Space Storage Inc, PIMCO Corporate & Income Strategy Fund, Chevron Corp, sells Alibaba Group Holding, , Sunrun Inc, FedEx Corp, SPDR Gold Shares ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Johanson Financial Advisors, Inc..
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) today announced a collaboration with Uber Health, Uber's healthcare arm, to provide critical transportation support at no cost to people who need it most when seeking access to medical care, work or educational programs.
CVS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|