CVS Health Corporation (CVS): Price and Financial Metrics
CVS Stock Summary
- CVS has a higher market value than 97.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $97,923,560,807.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CVS is 3.91 -- better than 87.3% of US stocks.
- CVS's went public 34.16 years ago, making it older than 92.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UPS, MO, LOW, GE, and AXP.
- CVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CVS HEALTH Corp's official web site, go to www.cvshealth.com.
CVS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.78||52-week high||$77.03|
|Prev. close||$72.00||52-week low||$51.72|
|Day high||$72.56||Avg. volume||7,016,694|
|50-day MA||$72.94||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$63.87||Market Cap||93.38B|
CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Company Bio
CVS Health Corporation provides integrated pharmacy health care services in the United States. The company operates through Pharmacy Services and Retail Pharmacy segments. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.
CVS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CVS HEALTH Corp. To summarize, we found that CVS HEALTH Corp ranked in the 75st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 136%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CVS, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.74% of its sector Healthcare.
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.24% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- CVS HEALTH Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.36% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|