CVS HEALTH Corp (CVS) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering CVS HEALTH Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CVS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of CVS is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- CVS has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 99.39% of Healthcare stocks.
- CVS has a higher average analyst price target than 83.64% of Healthcare stocks.
- CVS HEALTH Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 82.09% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CVS has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 75.4% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CVS has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 32.57% of all US stocks.
- CVS HEALTH Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is CVS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!