CVS HEALTH Corp (CVS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering CVS HEALTH Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CVS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CVS as an investment opportunity.
- CVS has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 95.88% of all US stocks.
- CVS has a greater average analyst price target than 85.25% of Healthcare stocks.
- CVS has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 72.19% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CVS HEALTH Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 39.06% of all US stocks.
- CVS has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of CVS is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- CVS has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is CVS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!