CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CVS has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 94.54% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CVS has less volatility in its price than 95.53% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- CVS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.33% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CVS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: INFY, SLGN, MELI, RAIL and KOSS.
CVS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CVS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 48.57% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for CVS HEALTH Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Healthcare stocks that issue dividends, CVS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 88.33% such stocks.
- CVS HEALTH Corp has annual revenue of approximately $264 billion; this puts it in the mega-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 92.31% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
CVS Dividend Chart
CVS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WBA||Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.||5.23%|
|2||CVS||CVS Health Corporation||3.46%|
|4||DPLO||Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc.||0.00%|
|5||RAD||Rite Aid Corporation||0.00%|
|6||MEDS||Trxade Group Inc.||0.00%|