CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CVS has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 94.58% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- CVS's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 94.9% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- CVS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.95% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CVS's price: WDFC, CELP, BMRC, GHG and XLNX.
CVS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CVS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1567.6% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CVS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, CVS has a beta lower than 85.76% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, CVS HEALTH Corp's estimated return of 1567.6% surpasses about 93.04% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CVS Dividend Chart
CVS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WBA||Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc.||5.04%|
|2||CVS||CVS Health Corporation||2.37%|
|4||MDVL||MedAvail Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|5||DPLO||Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||RAD||Rite Aid Corporation||0.00%|
|7||SSY||SunLink Health Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||MEDS||TRxADE HEALTH Inc.||0.00%|
|9||CVLB||Conversion Labs, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||CLCGY||Clicks Group Limited||0.00%|