CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CVS has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 94.77% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Currently, CVS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.89% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CVS's price: UVE, FIS, DLTH, STNG and GSK.
CVS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CVS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 25.49% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CVS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Healthcare sector, CVS HEALTH Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 81.67% of them.
- CVS's annual revenue, now at roughly $266 billion US dollars, puts it in the mega-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 92.31% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
CVS Dividend Chart
CVS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WBA||Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.||3.94%|
|2||CVS||CVS Health Corporation||2.70%|
|4||DPLO||Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc.||0.00%|
|5||RAD||Rite Aid Corporation||0.00%|
|6||MEDS||Trxade Group Inc.||0.00%|
|7||CVLB||Conversion Labs, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||CLCGY||Clicks Group Limited||0.00%|