CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (CVU): Price and Financial Metrics
CVU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.34||52-week high||$4.60|
|Prev. close||$3.19||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$3.34||Avg. volume||37,333|
|50-day MA||$3.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.66||Market Cap||42.21M|
CVU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVU POWR Grades
- CVU scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.83% of US stocks.
- CVU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CVU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 64th percentile.
CVU Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CVU is 12.67 -- better than 96.94% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.76, CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.1 for CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC; that's greater than it is for 96.82% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AIRI, CLW, CVGI, AWI, and HYFM.
- CVU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC's official web site, go to www.cpiaero.com.
CVU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CVU's price/sales ratio is 73.68% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- CVU's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVU.
CVU Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -192.23%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 891.91%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.21%.
The table below shows CVU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (CVU) Company Bio
CPI Aerostructures, Inc. engages in the contract production of structural aircraft parts for fixed wing aircraft and helicopters in the commercial and defense aerospace markets. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Edgewood, New York.
CVU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVU Latest Social Stream
View Full CVU Social Stream
Latest CVU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CPI AEROSTRUCTURES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVU as an investment opportunity.
- Receives Long Term Agreement not to exceed $34.4 million and Initial $10.4 Million Order - EDGEWOOD, N.Y., Aug. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (“CPI Aero®” or the “Company”) (NYSE American: CVU) today announced that it has been awarded a second multi-year contract by Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) to manufacture structural assemblies for the most advanced F-16 ever produced – the F-16 Block 70/72. Under the terms of the contract with Lockheed Martin, CPI Aero will provide R
Second Quarter 2023 vs. Second Quarter 2022 Revenue of $20.5 million compared to $18.9 million;Gross profit of $4.6 million compared to $3.7 million;Gross margin of 22.4% compared to 19.3%;Net income of $1.2 million compared to $0.5 million;Earnings per diluted share of $0.09 compared to $0.04;Cash flow from operations of $0.0 million compared to $0.3 million. Six Months 2023 vs. Six Months 2022 Revenue of $42.6 million compared to $39.1 million;Gross profit of $9.3 million compared to $7.1 mill
EDGEWOOD, N.Y., June 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPI Aerostructures, Inc. ("CPI Aero" or “Company”)) (NYSE American: CVU) announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Rick Rosenjack as a new independent member of the Board effective immediately. He was also appointed to the Board’s Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. As a result of this appointment, CPI Aero has filled one of its two vacant Class II director seats. Mr. Rosenjack, 64, brings to CPI Aero 38 years of aerospace ex
First Quarter 2023 vs. First Quarter 2022 Revenue of $22.0 million compared to $20.1 million;Gross profit of $4.7 million compared to $3.4 million;Gross profit margin of 21.2% compared to 17.1%;Net income of $1.0 million compared to net loss of $(32,931) (excluding a first quarter 2022 $0.8 million severance accrual, the first quarter of 2022 would have been net income of $0.8 million);Earnings per share of $0.08 compared to loss per share of $(0.00) (excluding a first quarter of 2022 $0.06 per
CPI Aerostructures Awarded Follow-On Production Contract of Next Generation Jammer Mid-Band Program by Raytheon Technologies
Production Order for pods and components valued at up to $32.6 MillionEDGEWOOD, N.Y., May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (“CPI Aero®” or the “Company”) (NYSE American: CVU) announced today that Raytheon Technologies authorized CPI Aero to begin manufacturing of pod structures and air management system components for the follow-on Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) phase 3 of the Next Generation Jammer Mid-Band (NGJ-MB) program. The binding notification provides a maximum v
CVU Price Returns