CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (CVU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVU POWR Grades
- CVU scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVU is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 30 weeks.
- CVU ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
CVU Stock Summary
- CVU has a higher market value than only 7.29% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $41,493,513.
- Cpi Aerostructures Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.37% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.82 for Cpi Aerostructures Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cpi Aerostructures Inc are CMPR, ASPS, XTNT, ALIM, and USWS.
- Visit CVU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cpiaero.com.
CVU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CVU's EV/EBIT ratio is 6255.93% higher, now standing at 1500.
- CVU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 34.2 over the prior 243 months.
- CVU's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVU.
CVU Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.71%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -342.14%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 78.47%.
The table below shows CVU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.29||52-week high||$7.00|
|Prev. close||$3.39||52-week low||$2.18|
|Day high||$3.38||Avg. volume||343,911|
|50-day MA||$3.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.82||Market Cap||40.24M|
CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (CVU) Company Bio
CPI Aerostructures, Inc. engages in the contract production of structural aircraft parts for fixed wing aircraft and helicopters in the commercial and defense aerospace markets. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Edgewood, New York.
CVU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVU Latest Social Stream
View Full CVU Social Stream
Latest CVU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cpi Aerostructures Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVU as an investment opportunity.
CPI Aero Receives $3.1 Million Purchase Order from U.S. Air Force for T-38 Aircraft Modification Kits
- Third Order This Year Increases Funded Orders Under Previously Awarded Multi-year Contract to $31.5 million - EDGEWOOD, N.Y., June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (CPI Aero®) (NYSE American: CVU) today announced that it has been awarded a $3.1 million purchase order under a previously announced contract from the U. S. Air Force (the “Air Force”) to provide structural modification kits, program management, logistics, and other sustainment services in support of Phase 3 of
No summary available.
EDGEWOOD, N.Y., June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (CPI Aero ® or the Company) (NYSE American: CVU) today announced that it has determined to postpone the Companys annual meeting of stockholders that was originally scheduled for 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on June 25, 2021. At a later date, the board of directors of the Company will determine a new record date for the annual meeting and will publicly disclose the new date, time, and location of the annual meeting. The Company will also file a revised proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Management Identified Errors in Inventory Costing Processes
Shares of CPI Aerostructures Inc. tumbled Wednesday after the defense contractor said it had received a delisting notice from the New York Stock Exchange.
CVU Price Returns