CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (CVU) News
Filter CVU News Items
CVU News Results
|Loading, please wait...|
CVU News Highlights
- For CVU, its 30 day story count is now at 3.
- Over the past 28 days, the trend for CVU's stories per day has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 1 and 1.
- MRO, WING and EW are the most mentioned tickers in articles about CVU.
Latest CVU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cpi Aerostructures Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVU as an investment opportunity.
EDGEWOOD, N.Y. , April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (“CPI Aero®”) (NYSE American: CVU) announced today that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020 before the market opens on Friday, April 16, 2021. In conjunction with the release, the Company has scheduled a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time that will also be broadcast live over the Internet. What:CPI Aerostructures Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results Conference CallWhen: Friday, April 16, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight TimeWhere:Via phone by dialing +1-844-378-6486 (U.S. toll free) or +1-412-542-4181 (international dialers) or via live webcast. The live webcast of the conference call and accompanying slide presentation can be accesse...
EDGEWOOD, N.Y., March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (“CPI Aero®”) (NYSE American: CVU) today announced that it was awarded a follow-on order from an undisclosed existing customer to manufacture three airborne pod structural housings. The housings are the primary structural assembly for an externally mounted, pod-based military radar system. Deliveries are scheduled for 2022. CPI Aero president and CEO Douglas McCrosson stated, “CPI has produced this assembly for our customer since 2004, delivering over 120 units over that time. We are proud of our role in supporting this long running program. This product has an important place in CPI history as it was the first of what would become a major product category for us with six different pod structures currently manuf...
CPI Aerostructures Receives $9.2 Million Follow-On Order From Lockheed Martin for F-16 Structural Assemblies
Firm Orders Under Multi-Year Contract Now Total Approximately $17.9 MillionEDGEWOOD, N.Y., March 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (“CPI Aero®”) (NYSE American: CVU) today announced that it was awarded a follow-on order from Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) to manufacture structural assemblies for new production F-16 Block 70/72 aircraft ‒ the newest and most advanced F-16 production configuration. In February 2019, CPI Aero announced a multi-year contract with Lockheed Martin to provide Rudder Island and Drag Chute Canister (RI/DCC) assemblies for the F-16 and has received a number of orders since then. This new order, the largest order under this contract thus far, more than doubles the order book for this structural assembly to $17.9 million. Recently, CPI Aero deliver...
- Company Will Retain Existing Jobs and Add 85 New Full-Time Jobs Over Five Years - - Company Will Receive Up to $3.75 Million From Empire State Development and Remain and Grow in New York State - EDGEWOOD, N.Y., Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (CPI Aero®) (NYSE American: CVU) today announced that Empire State Development (ESD) has awarded the company up to $2.7 million in Excelsior Jobs tax credits and an ESD Capital Grant of $1.05 million as incentive for CPI Aero to remain headquartered and grow in New York State. CPI Aero has committed to remaining on Long Island. To receive the maximum award, the Company over the next five years expects to invest over $5.7 million in new equipment, upgrades, and facility improvements, retain its current workforce and add ...
It is doubtless a positive to see that the CPI Aerostructures, Inc. ( NYSEMKT:CVU ) share price has gained some 78% in...
CPI Aero Receives $8.7 Million Purchase Order From U.S. Air Force for T-38 Aircraft Modification Kits
- Increases Funded Orders Under Previously Awarded Multi-year Contract to $24.0 million - EDGEWOOD, N.Y., Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (CPI Aero®) (NYSE American: CVU) today announced that it has been awarded a $8.7 million purchase order under a previously announced contract from the U.S. Air Force (the “Air Force”) to provide structural modification kits, program management, logistics, and other sustainment services in support of Phase 3 of the T-38C Pacer Classic III Fuselage Structural Modification Kit Integration program (“PCIII”) and the Talon Repair Inspection and Maintenance (“TRIM”) program. In July 2019, the Company announced the PCIII and TRIM contract valued at up to $65.7 million. The new purchase order brings the total funded value of the cont...
EDGEWOOD, N.Y., Jan. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (“CPI Aero”) (NYSE American: CVU) announced today that it has received an order from Raytheon Missiles & Defense, a Raytheon Technologies business, to manufacture structural assemblies on an undisclosed platform. This is a sole source follow-on order and CPI Aero anticipates making deliveries starting in 2021. Terms of the order will not be disclosed. “Last year we were honored to receive Raytheon Technologies’ Premier Supplier Award in recognition of our work on the Next Generation Jammer Mid Band pod. This new contract demonstrates both Raytheon Missiles & Defense’s continued trust in CPI Aero as a critical Tier 1 supplier and commitment to utilizing top-performing supply chain partners across their enterprise...
CPI Aerostructures Inc (NYSE: CVU) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Jan. 06, 2021 Corporate Participants: Jody Burfening — Investor Relations Douglas McCrosson — President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas Powers — Acting Chief Financial Officer Analysts: Ken […]
CPI Aerostructures (NYSEAMERICAN:CVU) Releases Quarterly Earnings Results, Beats Expectations By $0.05 EPS
CPI Aerostructures (NYSEAMERICAN:CVU) issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday. The aerospace company reported $0.07 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.02 by $0.05, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Shares of CVU opened at $3.83 on Friday. CPI Aerostructures has a one year low of $1.29 and a one year high of […]
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • CPI Aerostructures, Inc. Common Stock (AMEX: Full story available on Benzinga.com