Concho Resources Inc. (CXO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CXO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.17, Concho Resources Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.53% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Concho Resources Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CXO has reported earnings growth of -752.83%, putting it ahead of only 2.63% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CXO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGY, HES, FANG, TECK, and XEC.
- CXO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Concho Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.concho.com.
CXO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CXO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.60||52-week high||$91.06|
|Prev. close||$69.80||52-week low||$33.13|
|Day high||$69.12||Avg. volume||3,610,650|
|50-day MA||$58.94||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$53.27||Market Cap||12.88B|
Concho Resources Inc. (CXO) Company Bio
Concho Resources is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Midland, Texas.
CXO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CXO Latest Social Stream
View Full CXO Social Stream
Latest CXO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Concho Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CXO as an investment opportunity.
By 2022, ConocoPhillips (COP) is likely to save cost and capital of $500 million through disciplined capital allocation.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ConocoPhillips has completed its acquisition of Concho Resources following approval by shareholders of both companies.
Trimble Set to Join S&P 500; YETI Holdings to Join S&P MidCap 400; Hilltop Holdings to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P MidCap 400 constituent Trimble Inc. (NASD:TRMB) will replace Concho Resources Inc. (NYSE:CXO) in the S&P 500, S&P SmallCap 600 constituent YETI Holdings Inc. (NYSE:YETI) will replace Trimble in the S&P MidCap 400, and Hilltop Holdings Inc. (NYSE:HTH) will replace YETI Holdings in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Thursday, January 21. S&P 500/100 constituent ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) acquired Concho Resources in a deal completed today.
ConocoPhillips Announces Extension of the Expiration Date for Exchange Offers and Consent Solicitations
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) today announced the extension of the expiration date of the offers to eligible holders to exchange (each, an “Exchange Offer” and collectively, the “Exchange Offers”) any and all outstanding notes issued by Concho Resources Inc. (“Concho”) as set forth in the table below (the “Existing Concho Notes”) for (1) up to $3,900,000,000 aggregate principal amount of new notes to be issued by ConocoPhillips and fully and unconditionally guaranteed by
KeyBanc Stick to Their Buy Rating for Concho Resources
CXO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|