Concho Resources Inc. (CXO): Price and Financial Metrics
CXO Stock Summary
- CXO has a market capitalization of $8,704,201,604 -- more than approximately 87.04% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Concho Resources Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CXO has reported earnings growth of -122.19%, putting it ahead of only 12.14% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Concho Resources Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HES, MRO, PXD, RGLD, and CLR.
- CXO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Concho Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.concho.com.
CXO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CXO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.11||52-week high||$124.53|
|Prev. close||$44.80||52-week low||$33.13|
|Day high||$43.91||Avg. volume||2,770,408|
|50-day MA||$66.60||Dividend yield||1.9%|
|200-day MA||$76.43||Market Cap||8.28B|
Concho Resources Inc. (CXO) Company Bio
Concho Resources is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Midland, Texas.