Concho Resources Inc. (CXO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CXO has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than merely 1.64% US-listed dividend payers.
- CXO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -2.27; for context, that's better than just 2.41% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CXO's price: NAT, AMT, MSFT, AU and HMI.
CXO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Concho Resources Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 78.39% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CXO, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Energy stocks that issue dividends, CXO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 6.61% such stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, CXO has a beta lower than just 24.02% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, CXO's provides a return of -78.39% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 8% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CXO Dividend Chart
CXO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|