Concho Resources Inc. (CXO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CXO has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than merely 1.75% US-listed dividend payers.
- CXO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -2.97; for context, that's better than just 3.29% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CXO's price: MAT, LSI, MCD, IBKR and TKR.
CXO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CXO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 73.54% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Concho Resources Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Energy sector, CXO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 11.93% such stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, CXO has a beta lower than merely 21.76% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Concho Resources Inc's estimated return of -73.54% surpasses about merely 15.83% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CXO Dividend Chart
CXO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|