Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (CXP): Price and Financial Metrics
CXP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Columbia Property Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Columbia Property Trust Inc is reporting a growth rate of 186.98%; that's higher than 92.39% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CXP comes in at 20.89% -- higher than that of 90.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Columbia Property Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be REXR, MMX, IPG, AG, and COG.
- CXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Columbia Property Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.columbia.reit.
CXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.79||52-week high||$17.92|
|Prev. close||$14.41||52-week low||$7.63|
|Day high||$14.87||Avg. volume||819,280|
|50-day MA||$14.19||Dividend yield||5.83%|
|200-day MA||$12.93||Market Cap||1.70B|
Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (CXP) Company Bio
Columbia Property Trust focuses on investing in and managing high-quality commercial office properties. The company was founded in July 2003 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CXP Latest Social Stream
View Full CXP Social Stream
Latest CXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Columbia Property Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CXP as an investment opportunity.
Introduction The share price of Columbia Property Trust (CXP), an office REIT, hasn’t gone anywhere since my previous article on the REIT was published in December. The Q4 results were fine, but the soft guidance for 2021 which seems to be a transition year will likely provide good opportunities for...
Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (CXP) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 18, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Matt Stover - Director of Investor Relations Nelson Mills - President & Chief Executive Officer Jim Fleming - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Jeff Gronning - Executive Vice President &...
Columbia Property Trust Releases Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results and Provides 2021 Guidance
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CXP #CRE--Columbia Property Trust released its Q4 2020 results in the Investor Relations section of its website.
Columbia Property Trust Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Columbia Property Trust announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
The Board of Directors of Columbia Property Trust has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.21 per share for the first quarter of 2021.
CXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CXPWant to see what other sources are saying about Columbia Property Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!