Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (CXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CXP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CXP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.67% of US stocks.
- CXP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- CXP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.13% of US stocks).
CXP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.14, Columbia Property Trust Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.84% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Columbia Property Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CXP has reported earnings growth of 1,943.4%, putting it ahead of 98.75% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CXP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHR, CDEV, REXR, KRC, and RRC.
- CXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Columbia Property Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.columbia.reit.
CXP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CXP's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.06% lower, now standing at 24.2.
- Over the past 96 months, CXP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 22.6.
- Over the past 96 months, CXP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CXP.
CXP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 27.01%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -45.03%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -50.78%.
The table below shows CXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CXP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CXP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.56% of graded US stocks.
- CXP's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 284th of 457 Trading stocks.
- HASI, NTIP, and DHIL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CXP.
The table below shows CXP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.04||52-week high||$19.49|
|Prev. close||$19.05||52-week low||$10.11|
|Day high||$19.08||Avg. volume||1,072,430|
|50-day MA||$17.09||Dividend yield||4.41%|
|200-day MA||$16.38||Market Cap||2.19B|
Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (CXP) Company Bio
Columbia Property Trust focuses on investing in and managing high-quality commercial office properties. The company was founded in July 2003 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CXP Latest Social Stream
View Full CXP Social Stream
Latest CXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Columbia Property Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CXP as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CXP, ECHO, INOV, TRIL; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CXP) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to funds managed by Pacific Investment Management Company LLC for $19.30 per share in cash. If you are a Columbia Property shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and op
NEW YORK, Sept. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CXP) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the sale of CXP to Pacific Investment Management LLC for $19.30 in cash per share of CXP owned. If you are an investor, and would like information about our investigation, please complete the Information Request Form or contact Joshua Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516)493-9780 or e-mail at [email protected]
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: JMP Group LLC (NYSE - JMP), Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE - HRC), Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE - CXP)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / September 9, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions.If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who will
WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Columbia Property Trust, Inc. ("Columbia Property" or the "Company") (NYSE: CXP) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the Company by Pacific Investment Management Company LLC. Under the terms of the merger agreement, the Company's shareholders will receive $19.30 per share in cash for each share of Columbia Property common stock that they hold. The transaction is v
NEW YORK, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a law firm focusing in securities litigation located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief on behalf of the shareholders of these companies: Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIL) Trillium has agreed to merge with Pfizer. Under the p
CXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CXPWant to see what other sources are saying about Columbia Property Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch