Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (CXP): Price and Financial Metrics
CXP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CXP is 0.11 -- better than just 11.84% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 115.65, Columbia Property Trust Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Columbia Property Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Columbia Property Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STAG, CONE, HR, HTA, and BDN.
- CXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Columbia Property Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.columbia.reit.
CXP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.27||52-week high||$23.13|
|Prev. close||$13.54||52-week low||$7.63|
|Day high||$14.69||Avg. volume||1,022,330|
|50-day MA||$16.87||Dividend yield||6.2%|
|200-day MA||$19.94||Market Cap||1.64B|
Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (CXP) Company Bio
Columbia Property Trust focuses on investing in and managing high-quality commercial office properties. The company was founded in July 2003 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.