Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (CXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CXP POWR Grades
- CXP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 63.76% of US stocks.
- CXP's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 118 days.
- CXP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.55% of US stocks).
CXP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Columbia Property Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Columbia Property Trust Inc is reporting a growth rate of 257.52%; that's higher than 91.66% of US stocks.
- Columbia Property Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Columbia Property Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PDS, GMRE, KRC, CTRE, and LTC.
- Visit CXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.columbia.reit.
CXP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CXP's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.06% lower, now standing at 24.2.
- Over the past 96 months, CXP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 22.6.
- Over the past 96 months, CXP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CXP.
CXP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -29.92%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 57.96%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -46.88%.
The table below shows CXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CXP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CXP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.62% of graded US stocks.
- CXP's asset turnover comes in at 0.063 -- ranking 287th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PSEC, COHN, and DHIL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CXP.
The table below shows CXP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.28||52-week high||$19.49|
|Prev. close||$19.26||52-week low||$13.22|
|Day high||$19.29||Avg. volume||1,279,505|
|50-day MA||$19.15||Dividend yield||4.36%|
|200-day MA||$17.79||Market Cap||2.22B|
Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (CXP) Company Bio
Columbia Property Trust focuses on investing in and managing high-quality commercial office properties. The company was founded in July 2003 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CXP Latest Social Stream
View Full CXP Social Stream
Latest CXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Columbia Property Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CXP as an investment opportunity.
Bank of America Corp DE lifted its position in Columbia Property Trust (NYSE:CXP) by 77.1% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 326,149 shares of the real estate investment trusts stock after acquiring an additional 141,979 shares during the period. Bank of America Corp 
Columbia Property Trust Announces Anticipated Closing Date of Pending Merger and Declares Special Dividend of $2.17 per share
NEW YORK, November 29, 2021--Columbia Property Trust has announced the anticipated date of its previously announced merger with affiliates of PIMCO and a related special dividend.
Columbia Property Trust (NYSE:CXP) has been assigned a consensus recommendation of Hold from the eight analysts that are presently covering the company, Marketbeat.com reports. Five equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold recommendation and one has issued a buy recommendation on the company. The average 12-month target price among brokerages that have 
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates PAE, KRA, NPTN, GFED, CXP; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 22, 2021 /Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Pacific Enterprise Bancorp (OTC PINK:PEBN) relating to its proposed acquisition by BayCom Corp. Under the terms of the agreement, PEBN shareholders will receive 1.
CXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CXPWant to see what other sources are saying about Columbia Property Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch