Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (CXP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CXP's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.32% -- which is higher than about just 2.59% stocks we're looking at.
- CXP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -182.6% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 4.75% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CXP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BBBY, BLL, LRCX, LB and CNSL.
CXP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CXP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 17.26% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Columbia Property Trust Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Columbia Property Trust Inc has a beta lower than 5.36% of such peers.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Columbia Property Trust Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.08% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CXP Dividend Chart
CXP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CXP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||9.49%|
|3||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||8.76%|
|4||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||8.05%|
|5||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||7.33%|
|6||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||7.24%|
|7||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||7.02%|
|8||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||6.98%|
|9||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||6.94%|
|10||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||6.46%|
|11||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||5.51%|
|12||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||5.14%|
|13||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||5.02%|
|14||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||4.30%|
|15||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|16||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|17||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.79%|
|18||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|19||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|21||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on CXP dividends?Want to do more research on Columbia Property Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Columbia Property Trust Inc Common Stock (CXP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) - Dividend Investor
Columbia Property Trust Inc (CXP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha