CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYBE POWR Grades
- CYBE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CYBE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CYBE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.74% of US stocks).
CYBE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CYBE is currently 54.69, higher than 91.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For CYBE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 14.67% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.26%, CYBEROPTICS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.83% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYBE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XOS, NURO, DNAY, RNWK, and CBAT.
- CYBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CYBEROPTICS CORP's official web site, go to www.cyberoptics.com.
CYBE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CYBE's price/sales ratio is 62.5% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CYBE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYBE.
CYBE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 108.48%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 47.65%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -54.64%.
The table below shows CYBE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYBE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CYBE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.07% of graded US stocks.
- CYBE's asset turnover comes in at 0.96 -- ranking 13th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- SENS, KEYS, and GEOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CYBE.
The table below shows CYBE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CYBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.00||52-week high||$54.12|
|Prev. close||$54.00||52-week low||$30.98|
|Day high||$54.00||Avg. volume||122,911|
|50-day MA||$53.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.51||Market Cap||399.76M|
CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE) Company Bio
CyberOptics Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells high precision sensor products worldwide. It offers surface mount technology (SMT) electronic assembly alignment sensor products, including LaserAlign sensors for incorporation into pick-and-place machines; BoardAlign Camera that identifies fiducial markings on a circuit board and aligns the board in the pick-and-place machine prior to component placement; and InPrinter Inspection Camera, which identifies fiducial markings on a circuit board to ensure accurate board registration prior to placement of solder paste. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYBE Latest Social Stream
View Full CYBE Social Stream
Latest CYBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYBEROPTICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYBE as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, September 22, 2022--CyberOptics® Corporation (NASDAQ: CYBE), a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-precision 3D sensing technology solutions, today announced that it received a 2022 Mexico Technology Award in the category of Inspection – Solder Paste Inspection (SPI) for its new Dual-Mode Multi-Reflection Suppression® (MRS)® sensor-enabled SE3000™ SPI system. The award was announced during a ceremony that took place Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2022 during SMTA Guadalajara in
Jeff Bertelsen of CyberOptics Selected as 2022 CFO of the Year Honoree by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
MINNEAPOLIS, September 13, 2022--Jeff Bertelsen of CyberOptics Corporation® was announced as one of the 2022 CFO of the Year honorees by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. To view the announcement, visit the article.
Q3 2022 Nordson Corp Earnings Call
CyberOptics to Deliver Technical Presentation at the Heterogeneous Integration Summit by SEMICON Taiwan
MINNEAPOLIS, August 15, 2022--CyberOptics® Corporation (NASDAQ: CYBE), a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-precision 3D sensing technology solutions will share a technical presentation at the Heterogeneous Integration Global Summit organized by SEMICON Taiwan. The company will also exhibit WaferSense® and ReticleSense® sensors and feature the WX3000™ Metrology and Inspection system in booths I2228, I2110, I2126 and I2160 at TaiNEX 1, Taipei, September 14-16.
Cadence Design Systems and The Trade Desk are part of Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
CYBE Price Returns