CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE): Price and Financial Metrics
CYBE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cyberoptics Corp is higher than 92.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.28 for Cyberoptics Corp; that's greater than it is for only 15.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cyberoptics Corp is reporting a growth rate of 136.47%; that's higher than 90.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYBE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMSI, PDEX, EGAN, ATEN, and OSS.
- CYBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cyberoptics Corp's official web site, go to www.cyberoptics.com.
CYBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.82||52-week high||$43.48|
|Prev. close||$25.95||52-week low||$12.77|
|Day high||$26.88||Avg. volume||102,833|
|50-day MA||$30.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.98||Market Cap||187.32M|
CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE) Company Bio
CyberOptics Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells high precision sensor products worldwide. It offers surface mount technology (SMT) electronic assembly alignment sensor products, including LaserAlign sensors for incorporation into pick-and-place machines; BoardAlign Camera that identifies fiducial markings on a circuit board and aligns the board in the pick-and-place machine prior to component placement; and InPrinter Inspection Camera, which identifies fiducial markings on a circuit board to ensure accurate board registration prior to placement of solder paste. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.