CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYBE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CYBE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.98% of US stocks.
- CYBE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CYBE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
CYBE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CYBE is currently 43.22, higher than 89.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CYBE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.03% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cyberoptics Corp is reporting a growth rate of 366.73%; that's higher than 94.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cyberoptics Corp are KLIC, VIVO, IRBT, PCYG, and STRT.
- Visit CYBE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyberoptics.com.
CYBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.91||52-week high||$43.48|
|Prev. close||$34.41||52-week low||$20.81|
|Day high||$34.35||Avg. volume||84,087|
|50-day MA||$29.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.30||Market Cap||247.51M|
CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE) Company Bio
CyberOptics Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells high precision sensor products worldwide. It offers surface mount technology (SMT) electronic assembly alignment sensor products, including LaserAlign sensors for incorporation into pick-and-place machines; BoardAlign Camera that identifies fiducial markings on a circuit board and aligns the board in the pick-and-place machine prior to component placement; and InPrinter Inspection Camera, which identifies fiducial markings on a circuit board to ensure accurate board registration prior to placement of solder paste. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
CYBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYBE Latest Social Stream
View Full CYBE Social Stream
Latest CYBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cyberoptics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYBE as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: IPG Photonics, Cutera and CyberOptics
3 Laser Stocks to Watch for Gains in a Challenging Industry
CyberOptics Receives New Order Valued at $4.2 Million for Mini LED Inspection and Metrology
While CyberOptics Corporation ( NASDAQ:CYBE ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot...
CyberOptics to Participate in the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference
CYBE Price Returns