CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE): Price and Financial Metrics
CYBE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cyberoptics Corp is higher than 90.82% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.28 for Cyberoptics Corp; that's greater than it is for just 15.5% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CYBE has reported earnings growth of 136.47%, putting it ahead of 90.25% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cyberoptics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EGAN, CALX, AUDC, LQDT, and THRM.
- CYBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cyberoptics Corp's official web site, go to www.cyberoptics.com.
CYBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.31||52-week high||$43.48|
|Prev. close||$25.82||52-week low||$12.77|
|Day high||$26.50||Avg. volume||91,695|
|50-day MA||$25.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.78||Market Cap||190.88M|
CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE) Company Bio
CyberOptics Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells high precision sensor products worldwide. It offers surface mount technology (SMT) electronic assembly alignment sensor products, including LaserAlign sensors for incorporation into pick-and-place machines; BoardAlign Camera that identifies fiducial markings on a circuit board and aligns the board in the pick-and-place machine prior to component placement; and InPrinter Inspection Camera, which identifies fiducial markings on a circuit board to ensure accurate board registration prior to placement of solder paste. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
CYBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYBE Latest Social Stream
View Full CYBE Social Stream
Latest CYBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cyberoptics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYBE as an investment opportunity.
CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 18, 2021 16:30 ET Company Participants Subodh Kulkarni - President & Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bertelsen - Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Greg Palm - Craig-Hallum Capital Group Dick Ryan - Colliers Securities Jaeson Schmidt -...
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CyberOptics Reports Fourth Quarter Operating Results Strong Sales of 3D MRS™ Sensors, WaferSense® Products and 2D MX600™ Memory Module Systems
On Thursday, February 18, CyberOptics (NASDAQ:CYBE) will release its latest earnings report. Check out Benzinga's preview to understand the …
CyberOptics Corporation's (NASDAQ:CYBE) Stock Is Rallying But Financials Look Ambiguous: Will The Momentum Continue?
CyberOptics' (NASDAQ:CYBE) stock is up by a considerable 17% over the past month. However, we wonder if the company's...
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CyberOptics Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call Scheduled for February 18
CYBE Price Returns
Continue Researching CYBEWant to do more research on Cyberoptics Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!