CYREN Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYRN POWR Grades
- CYRN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.65% of US stocks.
- CYRN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- CYRN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.99% of US stocks).
CYRN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $52,177,347, CYREN Ltd has a greater market value than just 10.59% of US stocks.
- CYREN Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.31% of US listed stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CYRN comes in at -18.1% -- higher than that of only 14.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYREN Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CFMS, ASUR, AUTO, SDPI, and CLPT.
- CYRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CYREN Ltd's official web site, go to www.cyren.com.
CYRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.57||52-week high||$1.97|
|Prev. close||$0.57||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$0.57||Avg. volume||1,938,074|
|50-day MA||$0.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.00||Market Cap||42.94M|
CYREN Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYRN) Company Bio
CYREN Ltd. provides information security solutions for protecting Web, email, and mobile transactions in the United States, Germany, Europe, Asia, Israel, and internationally. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
CYRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYRN Latest Social Stream
View Full CYRN Social Stream
Latest CYRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYREN Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYRN as an investment opportunity.
Cortex XSOAR Marketplace enables organizations to discover, share and consume security orchestration innovations from a global ecosystem to scale up automationMcLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / Cyren (NASDAQ:CYRN), a global provider of email security and threat intelligence solutions, announced today that is has joined the Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR Marketplace, the industry's most comprehensive security orchestration marketplace. Cyren joins an elite group of Cortex XSOAR Marketplace partners to provide automated threat intelligence content packs.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / February 9, 2021 /Cyren (NASDAQ:CYRN), a provider of email security and threat intelligence solutions, today announced that Sika Group, a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals for industrial use, selected Cyren Inbox Security and has deployed the anti-phishing solution to 25,000 employees across its global operations.With headquarters in Switzerland, Sika has a complex footprint with subsidiaries in more than 100 countries, including over 300 manufacturing facilities.
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
CYREN Ltd. (NASDAQ:CYRN) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of October. As of October 30th, there was short interest totalling 40,700 shares, an increase of 77.7% from the October 15th total of 22,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 76,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently […]
Cyren Inbox Security highlighted among Cloud Email Security SupplementsMcLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / September 29, 2020 / Cyren (NASDAQ:CYRN), a provider of email security and threat intelligence solutions, announced today that it has been included as a representative vendor in Gartner's 2020 Market Guide for Email Security, which was published on September 8, 2020 (Gartner subscription required).
CYRN Price Returns