CYREN Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYRN POWR Grades
- CYRN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CYRN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- CYRN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.53% of US stocks).
CYRN Stock Summary
- CYRN has a higher market value than just 6.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $44,344,070.
- The volatility of CYREN Ltd's share price is greater than that of 91.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- CYREN Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -28.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATNX, JG, MRIN, SMSI, and RIGL.
- Visit CYRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyren.com.
CYRN Valuation Summary
- CYRN's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.7; this is 111.47% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CYRN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CYRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYRN.
CYRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CYRN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.64% of graded US stocks.
- CYRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 291st of 560 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CYRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CYRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.48||52-week high||$1.75|
|Prev. close||$0.48||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.48||Avg. volume||2,405,454|
|50-day MA||$0.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.75||Market Cap||36.28M|
CYREN Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYRN) Company Bio
CYREN Ltd. provides information security solutions for protecting Web, email, and mobile transactions in the United States, Germany, Europe, Asia, Israel, and internationally. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYRN Latest Social Stream
View Full CYRN Social Stream
Latest CYRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYREN Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYRN as an investment opportunity.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / October 13, 2021 /Cyren (NASDAQ:CYRN), a provider of email security and threat intelligence solutions, today announced Fleet Response selected Cyren Inbox Security as part of its defense in depth strategy to defend its organization from phishing, business email compromise, and other email-based threats.Fleet Response is a specialty Third Party Administrator (TPA) providing custom claims management, driver risk monitoring programs, and other high-value services to specia
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / October 6, 2021 / Today, Cyren (NASDAQ:CYRN), a provider of email security and threat intelligence solutions, announced that the Company received written notification from
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / October 6, 2021 / Today, Cyren (NASDAQ:CYRN), a provider of email security and threat intelligence solutions, announced that the Company received written notification from the Listing Qualification Department of The NASDAQ Capital Market ("Nasdaq") granting the Company's request for a 180-day extension to regain compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) (the "Rule"). The Company now has until April 4, 2022 to meet the re
Phishers use both emails and text messages to collect credit card information, social security numbers, and home addresses.
In this article, we discuss the 10 Reddit’s WallStreetBets stocks under $5. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Reddit’s WallStreetBets Stocks Under $5. Reddit forum WallStreetBets, with a user base of close to 11 million, is one of the hottest places in the finance world, […]
CYRN Price Returns