Dominion Energy, Inc. (D): Price and Financial Metrics
D Stock Summary
- D has a higher market value than 97.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $55,031,481,343.
- Of note is the ratio of Dominion Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, D is more volatile than only 1.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to D, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DUK, CNI, SO, PTR, and AEP.
- Visit D's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dominionenergy.com.
D Stock Price Chart More Charts
D Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.35||52-week high||$90.89|
|Prev. close||$69.55||52-week low||$57.79|
|Day high||$75.11||Avg. volume||4,073,538|
|50-day MA||$80.47||Dividend yield||5.41%|
|200-day MA||$79.97||Market Cap||62.31B|
Dominion Energy, Inc. (D) Company Bio
Dominion Resources is a provider of electricity, natural gas and related services to customers in the eastern region of the United States. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.