Dominion Energy Inc. (D): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
D POWR Grades
- D scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for D is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- D ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
D Stock Summary
- D has a market capitalization of $68,800,245,581 -- more than approximately 96.1% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Dominion Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Dominion Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dominion Energy Inc are DUK, AEP, TRP, SPG, and SCCO.
- D's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dominion Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.dominionenergy.com.
D Valuation Summary
- D's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 114.29% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, D's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
- D's price/sales ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for D.
D Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 446.79%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -10.94%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 446.79%.
The table below shows D's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
D's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- D has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.87% of graded US stocks.
- D's asset turnover comes in at 0.142 -- ranking 89th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- PPL, NEE, and VIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with D.
The table below shows D's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
D Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
D Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.66||52-week high||$88.78|
|Prev. close||$84.92||52-week low||$70.37|
|Day high||$85.11||Avg. volume||3,332,073|
|50-day MA||$84.22||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$78.88||Market Cap||68.68B|
Dominion Energy Inc. (D) Company Bio
Dominion Energy, Inc., commonly referred to as Dominion, is an American power and energy company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia that supplies electricity in parts of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina and supplies natural gas to parts of Utah, West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. Dominion also has generation facilities in Indiana, Illinois, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
D Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
D Latest Social Stream
View Full D Social Stream
Latest D News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dominion Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate D as an investment opportunity.
In recent trading session, Dominion Energy Inc. (NYSE:D) saw 1.98 million shares changing hands at last check today with its beta currently measuring 0.41. Company’s recent per share price level of $79.39 trading at $2.23 or 2.89% at last check today assigns it a market valuation of $62.49B. That most recent trading price of D’s … Dominion Energy Inc. (NYSE:D), 14.54% Above Its High, Could Make A Strong Comeback. Read More »
NRG Energy's (NRG) fourth-quarter loss per share is narrower than expected. NRG is making consistent investments to maintain and upgrade infrastructure.
AVANGRID's (AGR) fourth-quarter earnings and revenues are better than expected. AGR continues to make strategic investments to strengthen its infrastructure and provide reliable services to customers.
Analysts have provided the following ratings for Dominion Energy (NYSE: D ) within the last quarter: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 1 1 3 0 1 Last 30D 0 0 1 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 1 0 0 2M Ago 1 1 1 0 1 3M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 In the last 3 months, 6 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for Dominion Energy. The company has an average price target of $84.33 with a high of $98.00 and a low of $72.00. Below is a summary of how these 6 analysts rated Dominion Energy over the past 3 months. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Alliant Energy's (LNT) fourth-quarter earnings are on par with estimates. LNT raises its 2022 earnings per share expectation, taking into account increased 2022 capital expenditure related to solar generation.
D Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|