Dominion Energy Inc. (D): Price and Financial Metrics
D Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.67||52-week high||$63.94|
|Prev. close||$45.34||52-week low||$39.18|
|Day high||$46.73||Avg. volume||4,831,536|
|50-day MA||$43.73||Dividend yield||5.71%|
|200-day MA||$50.64||Market Cap||39.05B|
D Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
D POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where D ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for D is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- D's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.07% of US stocks).
D Stock Summary
- DOMINION ENERGY INC's market capitalization of $37,622,382,824 is ahead of 93.83% of US-listed equities.
- D's went public 37.89 years ago, making it older than 93.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of DOMINION ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOMINION ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PCG, CSX, ES, SO, and ET.
- D's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOMINION ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.dominionenergy.com.
D Valuation Summary
- D's price/earnings ratio is 16.4; this is 12.06% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- D's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for D.
D Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 69.17%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -26.48%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -20.75%.
The table below shows D's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
D's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- D has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.87% of graded US stocks.
- D's asset turnover comes in at 0.142 -- ranking 89th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- PPL, NEE, and VIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with D.
The table below shows D's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dominion Energy Inc. (D) Company Bio
Dominion Energy, Inc., commonly referred to as Dominion, is an American power and energy company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia that supplies electricity in parts of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina and supplies natural gas to parts of Utah, West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. Dominion also has generation facilities in Indiana, Illinois, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. (Source:Wikipedia)
D Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
D Latest Social Stream
View Full D Social Stream
Latest D News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOMINION ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate D as an investment opportunity.
Some experts believe we could live anywhere from 127 to 1000 this generation.
Dominion (D) decides to test another long-duration battery storage project for the Multi-Purpose Center at Virginia State University.
Dominion Energy still hasn't completed its business review, but it is close enough that investors are breathing a sigh of relief.
Dominion Energy Virginia is partnering with Virginia State University to develop an innovative battery storage project that would provide backup power to the VSU Multi-Purpose Center (MPC). The MPC, located on the VSU campus, hosts athletic events, conferences, concerts and other community events.
With another busy holiday season fast approaching, Dominion Energy is reminding customers that utility scammers never take a vacation.
D Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|