Dominion Energy, Inc. (D): Price and Financial Metrics
D Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $68,357,905,292, Dominion Energy Inc has a greater market value than 97.12% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Dominion Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Dominion Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 4.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dominion Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DUK, CNI, UL, SO, and CB.
- Visit D's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dominionenergy.com.
D Stock Price Chart More Charts
D Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.55||52-week high||$83.93|
|Prev. close||$80.90||52-week low||$67.41|
|Day high||$81.18||Avg. volume||3,905,501|
|50-day MA||$81.74||Dividend yield||4.54%|
|200-day MA||$77.97||Market Cap||66.30B|
Dominion Energy, Inc. (D) Company Bio
Dominion Resources is a provider of electricity, natural gas and related services to customers in the eastern region of the United States. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.