Dominion Energy Inc. (D): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
D POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where D ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.74% of US stocks.
- D's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- D ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
D Stock Summary
- D has a market capitalization of $50,513,142,927 -- more than approximately 95.62% of US stocks.
- D's went public 36.94 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of DOMINION ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DOMINION ENERGY INC are BCE, EXC, SRE, ED, and ES.
- Visit D's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dominionenergy.com.
D Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, D's price/earnings ratio is 0.47% higher, now standing at 21.6.
- Over the past 243 months, D's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for D.
D Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -16.72%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 241.05%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -1.44%.
The table below shows D's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
D's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- D has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.87% of graded US stocks.
- D's asset turnover comes in at 0.142 -- ranking 89th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- PPL, NEE, and VIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with D.
The table below shows D's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
D Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
D Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.47||52-week high||$88.78|
|Prev. close||$60.37||52-week low||$57.95|
|Day high||$60.74||Avg. volume||3,795,352|
|50-day MA||$65.28||Dividend yield||4.42%|
|200-day MA||$77.75||Market Cap||50.39B|
Dominion Energy Inc. (D) Company Bio
Dominion Energy, Inc., commonly referred to as Dominion, is an American power and energy company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia that supplies electricity in parts of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina and supplies natural gas to parts of Utah, West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. Dominion also has generation facilities in Indiana, Illinois, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
D Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
D Latest Social Stream
View Full D Social Stream
Latest D News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOMINION ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate D as an investment opportunity.
Dominion Energy''s (NYSE: D ) short percent of float has fallen 4.0% since its last report. The company recently reported that it has 7.97 million shares sold short , which is 0.96% of all regular shares that are available for trading. Based on its trading volume, it would take traders 1.9 days to cover their short positions on average. Why Short Interest Matters Short interest is the number of shares that have been sold short but have not yet been covered or closed out. Short selling is when a trader sells shares of a company they do not own, with the hope that the price will fall. Traders make money from short selling if the price … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The lineup is set for the 39th annual Dominion Energy Christmas Parade! The event will bring back fan favorites like the Acca Shriners mini patrol, Magic & Merriment princesses, the VCU Peppas, and Legendary Santa!
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Dominion Energy, Inc. ( NYSE:D ), it is important to understand the...
Dominion Energy (D) has been hit with analyst downgrades given news of a top-to-bottom business review. Read why I believe long-term investors may do well.
One of the simplest ways of justifying an investment is if a stock's dividend yield is above the risk-free rate. At that point, the passive income will be able to keep up with the return of a Treasury bill, with the added potential upside (and downside) of the equity investment. Dominion Energy (NYSE: D), Enbridge (NYSE: ENB), and Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) are three high-yield dividend stocks that all have a dividend yield above the risk-free rate.
D Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|