Dominion Energy, Inc. (D) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, D has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.53% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that D has less fluctuation in its price than 94.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, D generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 2.73% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with D's price: KR, CTO, GPS, NWFL and AMGN.
D Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of D, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 946.85%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Dominion Energy Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, D has a beta lower than 93.21% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Dominion Energy Inc's estimated return of 946.85% surpasses about 96.7% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
D Dividend Chart
D Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|