Dominion Energy, Inc. (D) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, D has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 1.44% US-listed dividend payers.
- D's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.41% -- which is higher than about only 1.86% stocks we're looking at.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that D has less fluctuation in its price than 97.03% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with D's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PDM, MAA, GFF, SVM and AWR.
D Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of D, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 64.54%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dominion Energy Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Dominion Energy Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 87.32% of them.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, D is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 82.61% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, D's provides a return of 64.54% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 81.5% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
D Dividend Chart
D Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|