Dominion Energy, Inc. (D) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- D's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than just 1.41% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that D has less fluctuation in its price than 94.9% of stocks we're observing.
- D is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 2.89% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with D that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SUI, BKH, INVH, WSO and AC.
D Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of D, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 64.54%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dominion Energy Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Dominion Energy Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 87.32% of them.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, D is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 82.61% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, D's provides a return of 64.54% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 81.5% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
D Dividend Chart
D Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|