Dana Incorporated (DAN): Price and Financial Metrics
DAN Stock Summary
- Dana Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.87% of US listed stocks.
- DAN's price/sales ratio is 0.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.16% of US stocks.
- Dana Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -23.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 12.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNK, FUN, TDS, SKYW, and CATY.
- DAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dana Inc's official web site, go to www.dana.com.
DAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
DAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.90||52-week high||$20.96|
|Prev. close||$16.83||52-week low||$11.57|
|Day high||$16.91||Avg. volume||1,134,817|
|50-day MA||$17.46||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$16.66||Market Cap||2.43B|
Dana Incorporated (DAN) Company Bio
Dana Incorporated is a supplier of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Maumee, Ohio.