Dana Incorporated (DAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAN POWR Grades
- DAN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- DAN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 29.91% of US stocks).
DAN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DAN is 4.73 -- better than 91.99% of US stocks.
- DAN's price/sales ratio is 0.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.2% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dana Inc is reporting a growth rate of 182.9%; that's higher than 88.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPC, POST, DOOR, WBT, and MTX.
- DAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dana Inc's official web site, go to www.dana.com.
DAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DAN's price/sales ratio is 87.1% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 166 months, DAN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.1.
- DAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 166 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAN.
DAN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -12.68%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -11.21%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.36%.
The table below shows DAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.77% of graded US stocks.
- DAN's asset turnover comes in at 1.162 -- ranking 29th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- LEA, GM, and BWA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DAN.
The table below shows DAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.49||52-week high||$28.44|
|Prev. close||$22.51||52-week low||$18.84|
|Day high||$22.75||Avg. volume||687,843|
|50-day MA||$23.10||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$24.01||Market Cap||3.24B|
Dana Incorporated (DAN) Company Bio
Dana Incorporated is a supplier of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Maumee, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAN Latest Social Stream
View Full DAN Social Stream
Latest DAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dana Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAN as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Dana Incorporated Announces Two Appointments to Board of Directors, Reaches Agreement with Icahn Capital
MAUMEE, Ohio, Jan. 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Incorporated (NYSE: DAN) today announced that it has entered into an agreement with Icahn Capital, whereby Brett Icahn and Gary Hu, both of whom are portfolio…
(Bloomberg) -- Carl Icahn has reached an agreement with auto supplier Dana Inc. that gives the activist investor two seats on the board.Most Read from BloombergOmicron Study in South Africa Points to End of Acute Pandemic PhaseU.S. Is Open as Canada Shuts Down. The Difference? Their Health Care SystemsCiti Confronts Vaccine Holdouts in No Jab, No Job MandateBitcoin ETF Goes From Boom to Bust After a Record U.S. DebutDjokovic Used December Covid Case for Exemption, Lawyers SayDana will temporaril
We go Behind the Wall with Brian Ostroff, CEO of Arianne Phosphate, to get down to the nitty gritty of phosphate supply and demand.
Dana Incorporated (NYSE: DAN) announced today that Ernesto M. Hernández has been appointed to the company's board of directors, effective immediately.
DAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|