Dana Incorporated (DAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DAN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.42% of US stocks).
DAN Stock Summary
- Dana Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.26% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Dana Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, Dana Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dana Inc are TSE, TPC, JBI, PKOH, and PBH.
- Visit DAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dana.com.
DAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DAN's price/sales ratio is 87.1% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 166 months, DAN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.1.
- DAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 166 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAN.
DAN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.42%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 17.73%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.89%.
The table below shows DAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.77% of graded US stocks.
- DAN's asset turnover comes in at 1.162 -- ranking 29th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- LEA, GM, and BWA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DAN.
The table below shows DAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.37||52-week high||$25.59|
|Prev. close||$14.07||52-week low||$13.06|
|Day high||$14.57||Avg. volume||1,438,159|
|50-day MA||$15.37||Dividend yield||2.78%|
|200-day MA||$19.88||Market Cap||2.06B|
Dana Incorporated (DAN) Company Bio
Dana Incorporated is a supplier of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Maumee, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAN Latest Social Stream
View Full DAN Social Stream
Latest DAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dana Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAN as an investment opportunity.
Dana Incorporated ( NYSE:DAN ) will pay a dividend of US$0.10 on the 25th of March. This payment means that the...
Dana (NYSE:DAN) is down 8% after the company missed bottom-line consensus in its fourth quarter earnings report. Revenue of $2.27B (+7.6% Y/Y) beats consensus by $90M. The increase represents a $165M increase driven by strong customer demand in the company's heavy-vehicle markets and the recovery of commodity cost inflation. Adjusted EBITDA of $118M compared...
Dana press release (NYSE:DAN): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.18 misses by $0.08. Revenue of $2.27B (+7.6% Y/Y) beats by $90M. Adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter of 2021 was $118 million, compared with $192 million for the same period in 2020. Operating cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2021 was $139 million,...
View more earnings on DANSee more from BenzingaTupperware Brands Registers 12% Sales Decline In Q4Molson Coors Beverage Clocks 14% Sales Growth In Q4, Tops Consensus; Boosts Dividend By 12%© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Dana (DAN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -100% and 3.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|