Dana Incorporated (DAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.43% of US stocks.
- DAN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DAN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 35.2% of US stocks).
DAN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DAN is 4.15 -- better than 90.27% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 49,943.83, Dana Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.96% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, Dana Inc has a higher such ratio than only 9.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dana Inc are CUBE, STNE, IDCC, ACH, and OPTT.
- Visit DAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dana.com.
DAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.33||52-week high||$28.44|
|Prev. close||$25.90||52-week low||$10.75|
|Day high||$26.39||Avg. volume||1,218,313|
|50-day MA||$26.39||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$20.62||Market Cap||3.82B|
Dana Incorporated (DAN) Company Bio
Dana Incorporated is a supplier of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Maumee, Ohio.
DAN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Dana Inc. To summarize, we found that Dana Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 80.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Dana Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.04% -- higher than just 18.21% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.82% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Dana Inc experienced a tax rate of about 30% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 85.71% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAN Latest Social Stream
View Full DAN Social Stream
Latest DAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dana Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAN as an investment opportunity.
Many of the debt securities include fine-print warnings that the companies might not fulfill their environmental pledges.
Dana Incorporated (NYSE: DAN) announced today it will participate in the virtual Deutsche Bank Global Auto Industry Conference on June 16, 2021. Beginning at 2:15 p.m. EDT, Dana's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer James Kamsickas and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Jonathan Collins will provide a brief overview of the company and answer questions for approximately 35 minutes.
Dana Incorporated (NYSE: DAN) announced today it will participate in the virtual KeyBanc Industrials & Basic Materials Virtual Conference on June 1, 2021. Beginning at 10:40 a.m. EDT, Dana's Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Jonathan Collins will provide a brief overview of the company and answer questions for approximately 30 minutes.
One new buy for the quarter
Dana's (DAN) subsidiary, Dana Financing Luxembourg, prices its offering of €325M aggregate principal amount of 3.000% Senior Notes due 2029. The 2029 Notes will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Dana.Company intends to allocate the net proceeds from the offering, together with cash on hand, to (i) redeem all of Dana's outstanding...
DAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|