Dana Incorporated (DAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- DAN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
DAN Stock Summary
- Dana Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.52% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.37, Dana Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.66% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DAN comes in at 16.52% -- higher than that of 86.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dana Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MTOR, SLGN, WBT, POST, and GTES.
- DAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dana Inc's official web site, go to www.dana.com.
DAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DAN's price/sales ratio is 87.1% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 166 months, DAN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.1.
- DAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 166 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAN.
DAN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -110.84%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -52.57%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 50.88%.
The table below shows DAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.75% of graded US stocks.
- DAN's asset turnover comes in at 1.136 -- ranking 30th of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- GM, BWA, and WGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DAN.
The table below shows DAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.68||52-week high||$28.44|
|Prev. close||$21.71||52-week low||$11.20|
|Day high||$22.92||Avg. volume||1,102,809|
|50-day MA||$22.94||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$23.59||Market Cap||3.29B|
Dana Incorporated (DAN) Company Bio
Dana Incorporated is a supplier of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company was founded in 1904 and is based in Maumee, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAN Latest Social Stream
View Full DAN Social Stream
Latest DAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dana Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAN as an investment opportunity.
Dana Incorporated (NYSE: DAN) announced today it will be hosting a Capital Markets Day at its world headquarters in Maumee, Ohio, on Sept. 28, 2021.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. One common approach is to try and...
Dana Accelerates Electrification of Underground Mining Vehicles with New High-Efficiency e-Powershift Transmission
Dana Incorporated (NYSE: DAN) today debuted the new Spicer Electrified™ e-Powershift transmission, a modular and flexible two-speed solution that offers power take-off (PTO) functionality for electrified heavy-duty mining vehicles.
Dana Upgrades Power Density, Torque Range of Brevini™ Helical and Bevel Helical Gearboxes for Industrial Mining Applications
Dana Incorporated (NYSE: DAN) today announced upgrades to the company's line of Brevini™ helical and bevel helical gearboxes used in mining and bulk material handling applications. The new gearboxes will be available starting in early 2022.
Dana Incorporated (NYSE: DAN) announced today it will participate in the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Virtual Conference on Sept. 9, 2021. Beginning at 8:40 a.m. EDT, Dana's Chairman and CEO Jim Kamsickas and Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Jonathan Collins will provide a brief overview of the company and answer questions for approximately 30 minutes.
DAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|