Dana Inc (DAN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Dana Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
DAN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for DAN as an investment opportunity.
- Dana Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 68.12% of all US stocks.
- DAN has a higher average analyst price target than 29.81% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Dana Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 39.52% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of DAN is less than 40.79% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- Dana Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Dana Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
- DAN has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is DAN a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!