Dana Inc (DAN) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Dana Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
DAN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of DAN is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Dana Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 88.06% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Dana Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 73.44% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- DAN has a greater average analyst price target than 27.92% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of DAN is greater than 66.67% of Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of DAN is higher than 66.39% of all US stocks.
- Dana Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is DAN a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!